Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][XPP] PrivatePay - Secure and Private | Payment Ecosystem | Revolusion  (Read 8134 times)
hiddenminer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

PrivatePay Mining Pool by MyMiningPool

Pool Url: https://privatepay.my-mining-pool.de/

https://privatepay.my-mining-pool.de/
Payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.5%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrivatePayNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Well the xpp team just released a video of the pre-mine in the wallet that is still intact and not spent, so finally i can start to calm down on this project and enjoy what they are going to release next high hopes for this project now

A video proves nothing, in fact that just reenforces my belief it's a scam.  For one thing it would take five minutes to create a fake wallet to show just this.  Why didn't they do a show_transfers command, at least make it a little more believable (not that they couldn't be faked as well but at least it would be a lot more work).

Post the wallet view key so we can verify real-time.  You can always move the balance to a new wallet if you don't want the view key out there forever.

Hi, the first point was to show the community the premine, the viewkey is basically useless and will not show "spent". We will do this again next week with show_transfers.

damned if you do damned if you don't tf2addict is a fud spreader professional haha

private pay can you do some videos of the card working please just so we can show these fud spreaders what you guys are doing please look forward to seeing some results

Yes indeed, release some more videos "proving" things.  Meanwhile the market cap of XPP is down to $23k and continuing to fall.  There are dead shit coins that have larger market caps than that.

Why wait until "next week" to do a video showing show_transfers?   Gonna take you that long to fake the wallet?

The devs are not in control of the premine. I am in control of the social aspects. (The person typing to you here)
Please take your negativity elsewhere and leave the dev team to complete the platform.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Well the xpp team just released a video of the pre-mine in the wallet that is still intact and not spent, so finally i can start to calm down on this project and enjoy what they are going to release next high hopes for this project now

A video proves nothing, in fact that just reenforces my belief it's a scam.  For one thing it would take five minutes to create a fake wallet to show just this.  Why didn't they do a show_transfers command, at least make it a little more believable (not that they couldn't be faked as well but at least it would be a lot more work).

Post the wallet view key so we can verify real-time.  You can always move the balance to a new wallet if you don't want the view key out there forever.

Hi, the first point was to show the community the premine, the viewkey is basically useless and will not show "spent". We will do this again next week with show_transfers.

damned if you do damned if you don't tf2addict is a fud spreader professional haha

private pay can you do some videos of the card working please just so we can show these fud spreaders what you guys are doing please look forward to seeing some results

Yes indeed, release some more videos "proving" things.  Meanwhile the market cap of XPP is down to $23k and continuing to fall.  There are dead shit coins that have larger market caps than that.

Why wait until "next week" to do a video showing show_transfers?   Gonna take you that long to fake the wallet?

The devs are not in control of the premine. I am in control of the social aspects. (The person typing to you here)
Please take your negativity elsewhere and leave the dev team to complete the platform.
zhongli123

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

Very creative project, I want to know how your coin can help the interests of the miners?
After all, the bulk of the mining industry is miners
bit-coin-talk-2u

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_XPP

Mining PrivatePay XPP
Mining PrivatePay XPP
Mining PrivatePay XPP
Get FREE PrivatePay XPP

Easiest way to get a PrivatePay XPP wallet address for mining is go to

this will help to avoid the need to generate PrivatePay XPP address with GUI wallet or CLI wallet
and avoid downloading of the entire blockchain (thousands of blocks which could take many days!)

Check out the PrivatePay XPP Price at

Mining PrivatePay XPP
Mining PrivatePay XPP
Mining PrivatePay XPP
Get FREE PrivatePay XPP

Cool, much easier than getting stuck with the wallet.
tm3

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

May i ask you guys a question?! This is for the dev team or anyone who is related to the project directly. This is bothering me for quite sometime now since the start of this project.
When you guys gonna update any of your profile in the main website / page of this coin as a dev team or something with some links to github and linkedin accounts etc and why you guys haven't done it yet?! I don't understand. It will increase the credibility of your coin and your effort when people will know you and your skills. I mean why this curtain. Are you guys afraid that as soon as debit card goes into market; some nutz gonna come at you and kill you Tongue Wink lol. I mean you guys have clear and concise goal with practical application. What's the problem?! I have been associated with another coin. I know all of their devs and their skill. Even one of them lives right in the country and city i do :stuck_out_tongue: It's not a problem. They do have such goals and application. No problem for them. So ...??!!

Now, all you guys are gone from discord and telegram. What's the problem?!
Why aren't you guys communicating on few issues on there.
DonGato
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:17 AM

May i ask you guys a question?! This is for the dev team or anyone who is related to the project directly. This is bothering me for quite sometime now since the start of this project.
When you guys gonna update any of your profile in the main website / page of this coin as a dev team or something with some links to github and linkedin accounts etc and why you guys haven't done it yet?! I don't understand. It will increase the credibility of your coin and your effort when people will know you and your skills. I mean why this curtain. Are you guys afraid that as soon as debit card goes into market; some nutz gonna come at you and kill you Tongue Wink lol. I mean you guys have clear and concise goal with practical application. What's the problem?! I have been associated with another coin. I know all of their devs and their skill. Even one of them lives right in the country and city i do :stuck_out_tongue: It's not a problem. They do have such goals and application. No problem for them. So ...??!!

Now, all you guys are gone from discord and telegram. What's the problem?!
Why aren't you guys communicating on few issues on there.

they are gone because they got called out for being very transparent scamers nearly from day one. and could do nothing to refute it, because they are. but i suppose, in fairness, theres a 0.0001% chance they are legit afraid of some nutz hunting them down. hasnt happened to any other public devs, but hey maybe they will be the first.
HobbyMiner1122

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Miners Join Us
0.1% Fees
XPP Mining Pool Available
Fast Reliable Servers
We Have A Code Of Conduct For The Pool
bittman

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

The devs have been in time with every anouncment up to now and seem to be very hard working . I see the devs not being on social media a lot as a good thing because they already said that they are finalising things with the provider of the debit cards and working through security so make this happen . They launched mainnet on time on the 30th of last month with no problems . If you check announcments on discord they are active and set to test debit card functions with selected community members on the 7th of this month .
Obviously some call every project a scam its a hobby for them lol . They already said they will reveal also .
Given this is just over .5 cents now with a max supply of 18.4 million its safu to say #ihaveabag
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

I see the devs not being on social media a lot as a good thing

Lol

Exit scam approaching.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

Lol

Exit scam approaching.

as an early miner i 'exited' as soon as this faceless shitcoin hit the exchange.
glad i had the foresight, however, me being banned from every xpp social media platform by the 'dev team' should really have given you all the heads up.

bittman

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

Lol

Exit scam approaching.

as an early miner i 'exited' as soon as this faceless shitcoin hit the exchange.
glad i had the foresight, however, me being banned from every xpp social media platform by the 'dev team' should really have given you all the heads up.

Facts .
The team are on time with promises

The team will reveal soon

Debit cards will be out for testing soon

You trolls will think of something bad to say but you will have zero proof to back up yiur fud .
This is why the devs don't waste time replying to the BS on here , they are busy working and probably glad that you did so they can buy even more cheap .

The devs have made no attempt to shill this coin so i highly doubt exit scam .

Dyor I have a nice big bag thanks to your fud 😃
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

i been using a bitcoin debit card for a while now and i can categorically state that no debit card provider will accomodate fungibility on a monetized ledger.

i'm afraid you have high hopes, which will be dashed.
bittman

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 09:04:25 AM by bittman

i been using a bitcoin debit card for a while now and i can categorically state that no debit card provider will accomodate fungibility on a monetized ledger.

Once again your fud has no proof . I challenge you to post a pic of your bitcoin debit card with a note next to it with today's date plus some actual facts to back up  what you say . You can obscure the long number on your card just prove you have one for a start or stop making things up trying to sound clever and telling lies
bittman

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Community members will be selected around the 7th of this month to test debit cards . This could go x 1000 imho
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

Once again your fud has no proof . I challenge you to post a pic of your bitcoin debit card with a note next to it with today's date plus some actual facts to back up  what you say . You can obscure the long number on your card just prove you have one for a start or stop making things up trying to sound clever and telling lies

you want me to post a picture of my debit card on an internet forum, you really are as stupid as you make out.
I can however do better than that, here's a link to get one for yourself:

Hi! You have to try this Wirex app, it’s the best crypto payment centre with zero fees! Use this link to get cards for free. Thank me later 😉
https://links.wirexapp.com/MpmB/4bTIQcutbK?action=affiliate-register&code=c_VTmDV4GUybZ2CIZuj7Ow

banozica

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Lol

Exit scam approaching.

Facts .
The team are on time with promises

The team will reveal soon

You trolls will think of something bad to say but you will have zero proof to back up yiur fud .
This is why the devs don't waste time replying to the BS on here , they are busy working and probably glad that you did so they can buy even more cheap .

The devs have made no attempt to shill this coin so i highly doubt exit scam .

Dyor I have a nice big bag thanks to your fud 😃

I'm sorry, "facts" ?

>On time with promises
Promises of what? Launching a coin?

>The team will reveal soon
Soon™

>Debit cards will be out for testing soon
Soon™

>The devs have made no attempt to shill this coin so i highly doubt exit scam .
There's literally nothing to shill here, it's identical to the parent coin they forked (Masari). Literally the same, except it can't hit 1MH of nethash
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:26:39 AM

Reserved
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck with everything and special good luck for team
HobbyMiner1122

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

Effective immediately AeroPools.xyz will be pausing all mining until such time that the Development team clarifies the status of the premine and provides an update on the status of the project.   AeroPools will not provide support to projects that do not communicate openly with the community.  We will gladly resume mining once these things are clarified. We do this to protect miners and watch all projects closely for what we see as red flags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: