Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4245 times)
Vice2vice

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

It's hard to say because it depends, you know. I guess, HODLing is more reliable, but it works best as a long-term investment.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
I believe you should only trade the day at this point, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, despite the strong recovery but you can see that market capitalization does not increase much and bitcoin prices will can be reduced at any time as there are no new investors entering the market. At present, bitcoin prices are on the rise due to the fact that altcoin is being poured into bitcoins. This has led to the price of altcoin dropping dramatically. I believe that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

If I liked I would like to invest in continuous trading during the day. This makes me more profitable. However, if you are not sure about technical analysis then you should not do this because doing this means you have to spend a lot of money on the trading floor.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

If I tend to hold assets with a relatively long period of time because I try to anticipate the panic and keep making an opportunity to earn an income in the future without believing with the various bad issues that hit the world of cryptocurrency suddenly.

shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

I THINK Day Trade Is Best Then Hold.. Smiley
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Well, depends upon the situation, of course if bitcoin is in dip just like we have now, the better choice to do is HODL and if bitcoins is in goodshape then you can do the daily and crypto trading. I'm just adjusting on the sitaution on what will be my actions because if one wrong move could lead to a big loss or make it worse.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

If I tend to hold assets with a relatively long period of time because I try to anticipate the panic and keep making an opportunity to earn an income in the future without believing with the various bad issues that hit the world of cryptocurrency suddenly.
At this point, that HODL idea is something that I have passed the stage. I fell for it throughout last year and instead of taking the best chance to at least make do with the huge bull runs in the market, I kept holding, when I could have sold during the bull run and buy more now at the dips comfortably and then hold for the next bull run again. This compelled me to learn and start practicing long term trading. HODLING is good but for those who simply cannot get the trading knowledge.

Day trading is good when we are in one confirmed trend. But, now a days market simply switches to different trends hence holding tightly may safe-guard us from unnecessary risk taking options.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

I prefer HODL to all the crypto currency, but sometimes I do not hold back and allow myself to make several transactions on the exchange. The best option would be to combine these two investment tactics.
sometimes just holding did not give us huge profit.it is very diffierent if we buy and sell our asset with its volatility.we can add our asset more than before.
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

I prefer to mix those two. The only holding can make you miss a lot of profit as the market moves up and down, and up and down all the time. Just holding you will see the price growing but you would think it can grow even more and would choose to wait longer. But after that starts continuous correction and you lose that profit and even can get in losses. When the market is healthy and has potential to growth I prefer day trading but during the correction, I prefer to quit to fiat and wait for a cheap price to enter. I am holding if there are solid reasons to consider further growth or if I entered the market but the dump has come and I was late to sell. Then I hold until the price recovers.

This is best answer that I found, detailed explanation with logical reasons.

I want add some advice based on my trading experiences :
Day trading is for who have much time to analyze and standing beside computer or. Laptop.  Have some money. Didn't have job that spend much time...
If we have a job that need to spend much time, HODL is the best option. If you still choose day trading, you'll lose time for your family, friend and do your hobby.

Edit : This is also great, and my recommendation:

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
At this point, that HODL idea is something that I have passed the stage. I fell for it throughout last year and instead of taking the best chance to at least make do with the huge bull runs in the market, I kept holding, when I could have sold during the bull run and buy more now at the dips comfortably and then hold for the next bull run again. This compelled me to learn and start practicing long term trading. HODLING is good but for those who simply cannot get the trading knowledge.

Day trading is good when we are in one confirmed trend. But, now a days market simply switches to different trends hence holding tightly may safe-guard us from unnecessary risk taking options.

HODL is for who don't want to learn complicated day trading tutorials
For me, learning how to analyze and use trading tools, make me confuse. LOL.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

Day trading is the best choice at the moment, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting and fluctuating, the market is still in the cycle in the long term despite the bitcoin prices are rising very strongly. in the past days. Therefore, I believe you should only trade the day, hold bring very high risk for you, if the bitcoin price drops you will damage very heavily.
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

If you are good at calling tops and bottoms, you can easily increase your holdings by swing trading, but you can also lose a lot of money if you are bad at it.
Harith65

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

If we have much money we had better hold long-term. But if we have small amount we have to trade day by day. Because we need to increase our assets. When we trade short term we have to be careful with altcoins. Market capacity, circulating supply and other things have to be considered. most of the day trading are conducted by pumping news of groups. when familiar  with those we have to careful more and more because there are scam pump sites. day trading profit percentage is low and we have to deal with crypto world in much time of the day.

Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

In my humble opinion, day trading and hodling is two different approach that is determine by the market experience of traders/ investors worldwide. Anyone who is eager to start the journey in the cryptoverse need to hodl first to experience first hand. Whereas, to start day trading, an individual need to adapt with the market trend, the technical analysis patterns and tools other than the fundamental analysis in capturing the best buy and sell signal. Hence, both is a good way in different circumstances of individual.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

I prefer holding for long term than trading because, trading increases emotional stress and if you don't know what you are doing , you can lose your funds. Holding is the best in my opinion
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Neither hodling everything nor selling everything within the same day will work for everyone. It depends on people, some go with their own strategy. Some will lock up all their investment in secure wallet. Some of them buy when the price is low and sell when the price goes up. I would suggest that, each individual to come up with a strategy which works for them and which will be comfortable for them.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

If you want to get profit in a short given time, you should go to day trading but it is like gambling and exert more time. Hodling is like a long term investment.

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

According to experience, day trading gives profit but it is not the best approach to Cryptocurrency. Long term holding is the best approach from experience as the best gains are made in the long term
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Day trading is more profitable more than long term holding because the market is volatile so you will not be able to determine when you are going to earn profit.

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

I believe day trading is the best option at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and is likely to continue to rise. next time . But I think you should not be subjective when in the long term bitcoin prices are still bearish in the bear market, so if the risk hold will be very high.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

I believe day trading is the best option at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and is likely to continue to rise. next time . But I think you should not be subjective when in the long term bitcoin prices are still bearish in the bear market, so if the risk hold will be very high.
Lol day trading can kill your asset, its only Hit & Run only safe at short whent the market making a big movement like bearish you will get some losing campital for that. My suggestion medium/long investment its a best option

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: