Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4245 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

In current (great falling) situation the best strategy is HODLing. Because only long-term investments can guarantee profit to investors. Especially now, when the market start to recovery, we should be patient. But for this kind of trading you should be able to afford invest your money and didn't touch them for a long time.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
You wouldn't be asking that if you knew technical analysis. What to choose is dependent upon your proficiency with TA. If you are good at TA, you can have a diverse portfolio where some percentage is put for long term and some is used for day trading. Day trading is largely dependent upon TA whereas HODl is more sentiment dependent. TA can give a general idea of the long term trend which until now is quite bullish for cryptos.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

Day trading is even loads greater unstable than regular buying and selling which to me is a ways from it, as you're more just like the noise of the market and is derived with a number of danger. mixed of both day trading when the fluctuation are predictable and continually maintaining a few bitcoin is the formula, i'm following right now.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

I prefer both and it depends on the different times and the situations.
This choice in between day trading and holding of the coins greatly depends on the fact that whether you are having enough of the skillset related to that of trading or not. There is no point of risking your money if you are not having enough knowledge regarding the things. In that case, it is better to go for holding of the coins as this can help you in better way in making some income.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1347

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

For me, doing day trading is very risky but in that way you can earn huge profits in just a short period of time, you need to consider also that. And you need also to be expert on reading candles in the chart. I'll go with day trading if your knowledge are enough.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Both of it requires distinctive aptitudes and methods. At times, It could just suit base on your present circumstance. In the event that you have a feverish timetable at that point go to HOLD. The other way around - If you have enough time to push to be an informal investor. As indicated by a companion of mine, here and now would be the most beneficial in the event that you are sufficiently learned anyway it likewise exceptionally dangerous.
painting_money

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

If I were I would choose a trade date. Day trading will generate more profits, but you have to know the psychology of the market. Day trading will ease the price of the market.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I'am for holding but sometimes, if the market gives you a windfall profit in one day, it is best to take profits at the end of the day.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

I perfectly understand all the charm of skilful day trading, but unfortunately I can not afford to spend 12+ hours every day on this occupation, so my choice of holding.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

I perfectly understand all the charm of skilful day trading, but unfortunately I can not afford to spend 12+ hours every day on this occupation, so my choice of holding.
I believe that the current time you should only trade the day, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly, so to be able to successfully transaction is very difficult. It can be seen that the market is beginning to show signs of continuous unpredictable fluctuations, bitcoin prices are leveling off at $ 8200 level while bitcoin prices are starting to recover slightly. So you should only short-term investment to reduce risk.
dadanramdan

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

According to experience, day trading gives profit but it is not the best approach to Cryptocurrency. Long term holding is the best approach from experience as the best gains are made in the long term
I also agree with your day trade, it is very risky especially since I am a beginner not very understand trading.
but I hold ethereum coins and sell them when I reach 100%. I am optimistic because ethereum has a very good network.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

I believe that the current time you should only trade the day, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly, so to be able to successfully transaction is very difficult. It can be seen that the market is beginning to show signs of continuous unpredictable fluctuations, bitcoin prices are leveling off at $ 8200 level while bitcoin prices are starting to recover slightly. So you should only short-term investment to reduce risk.
We can do both trading and holding both are profitable so then there is no used of comparing both ways to earn when we can do both. We need to make sense of it, it we do both we can also gain on both ways and maybe earning will also multiply and we can gain a huge amount of profit.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

Day trading is the straight path to make huge profits against your investment. And holding will take a long time to make extra money. Day trading is good i think but its risky, but I think holding is the best option.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

Most of the day traders I know are losing money, they are tired of tracking numbers, charts. That is quite the opposite of the holder, they are more relaxed but still profitable
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

Day trading is too much risky than holding, if you can make daily trade you must have acquired proper knowledge about market as well as trading, but if you haven't proper knowledge about market you can't be a gainer with daily trade, and daily trade is too much risky so if you can reduce losses on crypto trading I think you should try to buy at low price and hold it until pumping.
doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

Both invesment/trading strategy is great, you can do both.

In short-term strategy, traders must understand the risks and rewards of each trade.
They must not only know how to spot good short-term opportunities, but also how to protect themselves.

In long-term strategy, you have more freedom because generally speaking, long-term investing for individuals is
often thought to be in the range of at least seven to ten years of holding time, although there is no absolute rule. 

ideas credits to: investopedia.com
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

For me, I would divide my capital for my trade and my hodlings.
Why divide? because there's no strategy that could give 100% chance
to profit.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

I think we should learn the potential altcoin and buy them, hold on in the long run. That is the way to make money in this market. I really feel very tired whenever I look at the fluctuations and the bad news about it.
So buy an altcoin, hold on for a long time and do not look at the price of the market that will help you be more comfortable and will definitely be profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Day trading is too stressful for me. Hodl seems to have done me very well the only thing I regret is not buying more back then, then remind myself well in 2-3 years I could be saying the same thing so BUY and HODL!
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Sometimes Hodl better sometimes trade is better! It depends on the time, price and power of the coin! But personally I like trade. If you have No Strategy then you will get the HODL Mentality. If you have the confidence then you will trade. If you are a person who won't take a lot of risk, better trade half and hold half.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: