Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source to find better ICOs?  (Read 1962 times)
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

There are many famous bounty club group just join in the telegram group for us you can find better ICO that was currently managed as of this month and upcomings, by searching them one by one..or else you find in this forum which some of highest rank are wearing id and avatar you can get a basis of valid ICOs

Yes, I am also doing that strategies but most of the time I am searching in the Alt Announcement section and also trusted and popular sites that giving more details and reviews about the new ico. I also make some search in ico rating sites.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

Well I cannot provide you with any such link but you can search over internet and specially in crypto related websites for better ICO's. The forums can also help you much with this.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

Yeah it is important to find ICO with a reliable source because many scam ICOs. you can try look at the ico rating site like icobench, icotracker, etc.
Some peoples even make spreadsheet with a list of ICO and their measurements about ICO value.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

I would suggest www.icoguide.com this is very good platform, which makes it easy to compare projects and rates are realistic. So take a look.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

There are so many sources that we can get for ICO related information. I can see ICO in ICObench, ICOholder. There I found many ICO which of course good.
AmericanBit

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Add www.icoguide.com to your list, the platform is very good.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

Almost everyone tries to make money on ICOs and ICO reviewers and ratings sites are among them. I think in this deal you should rely on yourself. But if you are a newbie I think the best desicion is if you will be based on information from different chats (in Telegram for example) where experienced people discuss blockchain projects.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

Most people who invest in ICO want short-term profits.
Now, there are some seriously undervalued tokens that are already on the exchange, so if you can find them, it will bring you good profits in the future.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

Yourself. Do not trust anyone on the internet.
I wonder why people look for sources to make decisions. Yes, sources can help to filter out some of the ICOs you may want to look into since the space is filled with a lot of ICO and trying to get a glimpse of what to invest in and what not to can take a lot of time.

Nevertheless, with some review websites like ICO bench, you can get to see what people are talking about or what is being listed, do further research on those ones, and see if it is worth investing or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vannie12

Merit: 130

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

Research mate. : keep an eye on promising coins and projects on your own. Youcan not just ask someone where to . What if he or she is a scammer. So in order not to blame anyone do it your selves.
Getting that 3x to 4x is a bit crucial for now. Step by step process maybe helpful
or just find a decent job and work for stable income.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

At present the market is not good, so there are few projects can be the X3 and X4, and the national policy is not clear, I suggest that you don't have a dream, because it is hard to get a high return of the ICO project.

lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

You can monitoring on some ICOs website and there are many out there, also join some telegram group about ICO and investment project but don't forget that it's back to you again, it's better to do your own research and find many information about the project
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

It's really hard to look for such profitable projects in this difficult time . The securities project is a lot,  real product projects are few  and to distinguish them in the ICO is difficult for investors. Securities and Exchange Commission aimed at the scam ICO projects. This affects the price of icos. Most tokens prices when on the exchange are lower than ico. So let's make a very hard choice in this difficult period

Make me great again
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

There is no reliable source in the internet that will give you the genuine ICOs. You have to search them on your own. You have to be observant, study them and then make a decision.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

With an unpredictable future it’s hard to guarantee 4x profits, gather some data and investigate, but Icobench.com is a very reliable website for checking the ICOs with the aid of ratings from experts. Enlte inc is also another platform for investors who are looking for promising projects with growth in the future.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

If you want to get best ICOs you can search website. In internet there are so many website are available and you can see the rating point. That’s why it is very easy to find out better ICOs.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Hmm, maybe you can find some reference about ICO from this sites :

But make sure you research first before investing, this sites just reviewing about ICO and not guarantee if this ICO they are reviewing is legit...
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I think to know which the best source to find better ICO’s is look for the whitepaper that all of the details your needed is there and also check the feedback that they get from their investors.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

Usually I only use ICOBench site only, but sometimes ICO holder I also use because I think the 2 sites are more accurate in assessing an ICO. But do not forget the more important thing, whitepaper is the thing that should be research first because in it has been loaded all the important information from the project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Don't  trust only one bench site, try to check ICOs from at least 3 of sites as much as possible .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: