Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source to find better ICOs?  (Read 1957 times)
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

I think it will be really hard to fins an ico that will 3x, 4x or even 5x in the present situaton of crypto but this can still happen in the long run.You can check the icobench or icoguide for list of available icos and ratings and then do your research to find out the one that can offer you this qualities and be very patient while doing this as you also know that some icos are scam .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

I think it will be really hard to fins an ico that will 3x, 4x or even 5x in the present situaton of crypto but this can still happen in the long run.You can check the icobench or icoguide for list of available icos and ratings and then do your research to find out the one that can offer you this qualities and be very patient while doing this as you also know that some icos are scam .
I think only my own experience and observation can help you in this matter. The market is very strange now. Even if by all standards the project is successful, it can simply disappear.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

Go to bitcoinsignature campaign on bounty campaign  you can find there different of icos project but you need to learn it before decide to invest avoiding scams, i will recoomend to you VARANiDA ico project.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

There a lot of information in internet, special sites, reviews, compare sites.

But I would still strongly advice to use this forum for news about ICO.
First of all it is first point of information, almost all projects got a thread here.
Secondly here is a big support from devs and other cryptoinvestors and just people interested in crypto.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

https://coindelite.com/ at your service!

Coindelite aggregates Tweets and important news about the top cryptocurrencies and presents them in a friendly Trello-style. Beside it also provides the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

The service also shows the latest altcoins prices in BTC/ETH/XRP/BCH.

Through this site, I came across Dakuce, a blockchain based cryptocurrency exchange platform. It is the great investment as it deals with cryptocurrency exchange. Dakuce https://dakuce.com/ will use Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve a new level of service to its users.

The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

Not exactly a better source, but you can start with this place;

http://palmbeachreport.blogspot.com/
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

You can refer to icobench site or any other site related to new ICO and observe their rating to find out better ICO. Apart from that you need to do a thorough validation and observation on the ICO before investing into it since most ICO's are not that much successful these days. Please verify all the relevant information about the project and step in.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

I use friends !!))) they advise and give options different bounty . and so sources lack . but to choose a good have not yet learned ((( in the process of learning
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

The best source is our favorite bitcointalk forum and a lot of patience, careful selection and monitoring of ico and searching for the coolest and most promising projects))
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

ICO Bench, i find my best project to invest - Sonder ICO there
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Some of the ICO rating sites are good to filter them, then do more research on any with decent ratings.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Some of the ICO rating sites are good to filter them, then do more research on any with decent ratings.

I currently use ICObench to filter good ICOs from the not so good ones. Soon, I'll be moving to a much better platform where it actually allows us to buy from within the platform itself. Anyone heard of Menlo One? It doesn't seem like people have taken much notice of this project probably because they're busy promoting their own coins. I honestly think this is one opportunity I wouldn't want to miss.

This is a link to Korean Jew's interview with Menlo's CEO where they discuss the project in detail  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be
tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

I think the best source is here on Bitcointalk. I know there are a lot of threads, but the beauty is that you can ask questions directly to the people behind the project. You can also see what the community is saying about them, also hold them to their word. If they stated it and it's written down, it's hard for them to change without a very good reason.

I stay away from ICO rating websites as they are pay to play. If an ICO doesn't have a huge marketing budget (ICO rating websites are very expensive because they know they drive a lot of traffic and give validation with a score system). Then they won't be on the top websites. Stay on Bitcointalk and just ask questions, read the white paper and do your research.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

At CoinGecko you can monitor the dynamics of most of the currencies in the market, see the indicators of their popularity, go directly to the exchange from the web-window with charts and buy the tool you like. A similar resource for a set of functions and capabilities is CoinMarketCap.
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Almost everyone tries to make money on ICOs and ICO reviewers and ratings sites are among them. I think in this deal you should rely on yourself. But if you are a newbie I think the best desicion is if you will be based on information from different chats (in Telegram for example) where experienced people discuss blockchain projects.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Projecting for an ICO that will give you such profit when listed on exchange might be hard, but that not withstanding. That no withstanding, if you aeable to come across a good ICO and if you are a , you can still achieve such profit line. You can analyze projects on ICO listing sites such as, icobench, icodrop, trackico. There are some projects that list on these three sites and some more at the same time.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

To find out the promising ICOs that will give you 3x profits will not depend on where you found it. It depends on:
- Your analysis of the concept of the ICO project
- The success of the ICO project
- Team and community of the ICO project
Briefly, it actually really depends on your own analysis and research. We cannot define that one site (for example Icodrop) will provide all ICO with the big profits in the future. We cannot guarantee it. We can only make research and analysis of the ICO itself to define whether it will be successful or not.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

There is not really a 100% reputable source, it is more about you doing your homework and being ready for a few bumps along the road. Drive carefully.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

There's so many source that you can follow to find a good ICO.  Like topicolist and ICObench you see there some ICO that have potential to grow because of the support of people. But I think much better to make a self research to find a good ICO like this forum.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

you should  consider checking airdrops.io . i  am  not sure  if  its  the  best,  but  it  can  be   of  great  essence.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: