Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source to find better ICOs?  (Read 1962 times)
ShadyMash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

It's really hard to identify the best ICO that can give you profit untill 4× or 5x since we can't predict the future all we can do just speculate, the best source to collect some information maybe from this forum and some ICO review sites however you can do your own research by learning their whitepaper, get in touch with the team behind that project and check the feedback from the community.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

You can't find them easily, there are sites analyzing ICOs but even the best websites can't give you ICOs that will make 2x because it is just a possibility nothing is certain with ICOs now.

parragec

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

Yourself. Do not trust anyone on the internet.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

For me, the best source of choice for ICO is video bloggers with YouTube. I also look at sites with ratings.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Everyone is here to make money and so are the ICO review websites the most. Don't trust them as most of the ICOs have paid them to promote them. Also no matter how good research you do there is no guarantee that an ICO is not going to turn out to be a scam. Also there is a very high chance of it failing too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

I consider that this forum is one of the places where you can find information you are interested. Read topics about ICO and ask other participants about ICO which you are interested. You may create new topic and ask others about ICO which you likes to find more about it.
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

There are several websites like icodrops, icobench etc. In their sites they have rating system for ICOs.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Best source is this forum and twitter I think. Be careful against scam ICOs.Good luck my friend.

robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

There are so may websites that can provide you some valuable information. But now a days, it is getting tough to believe the websites. So I do believe that you ,ownself, can be the best option. But before that you have to study a lot to know more about the ICO project, you are planning to invest.
roman_ivanov

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

The best ICO at the moment is Sparkster! A great approach to the team's business, a wonderful product that currently shows excellent results! What do you think about this?
roman_ivanov

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment
Hello! There is a very good website to check ICOs with the expert ratings - Icobench.com . Also if you want to invest in great project with big potencial for growth, look at Enlte Ico (4.8/5 on Icobench) - it is a platform for developing a new social networking platform for the user's supported secured blockchain technology!
I do not believe the ICO ratings at all! Most provide information for money!
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

I didn't try it yet but bountyhive seems to be a safe place to look for ico and bounties. Their team claims to inspecting and managing the ico which is relatively reassuring.

kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

I usually check their twitter activity sometimes search on them on icobench. But I prefer not to put complete trust on websites rating.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

www.icoguide.com - very good platform, rates there are very realistic and not paid, my favorite portal for the moment.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

As you google it, you will come across many ICOs and its actually hard to pick-up the right one. Many ICOs are been scams so I guess you should follow a trustable website.

Coindelite will help you to know up-coming trustworthy ICOs. This site will give you overall reviews of the ICOs with a rating. So I strongly recommend you to visit it.

As for current going ICO, Dakuce is the most popular ICO and many individuals are talking about.

Dakuce provides a perfect and powerful Crypto trading platform that not only includes cryptocurrency exchange but also can be used for other excellent services. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange which is secured and trustable for all traders. Dakuce has deployed DApp and smart contract based on the blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies will be exchanged for fiat currencies. Dakuce provides good discounts and high returns for the Dakuce token by investing. By providing transparency to market data in our exchange, all the digital currencies will be on real market rates and will be involving no manipulations in it. Our exchange is also an excellent place for cryptocurrency enthusiasts where we provide knowledge in the fields of digital currency investment resources. At Dakuce you could find the latest news about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, cryptocurrency price predictions, and analysis, etc.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce visit: https://dakuce.com/

To know more about CoinDelite: https://coindelite.com/
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

www.icoguide.com - very good platform, rates there are very realistic and not paid, my favorite portal for the moment.

Totally agree this is the one of the best comparing platforms.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

It's really hard to identify the best ICO that can give you profit untill 4× or 5x since we can't predict the future all we can do just speculate, the best source to collect some information maybe from this forum and some ICO review sites however you can do your own research by learning their whitepaper, get in touch with the team behind that project and check the feedback from the community.
As long as no one can even see the future, it is not something anyone can know. Investing in ICO for the short term is not a smart move as far as I am concerned as usually most of the time, it is hard to get that anyway, most especially when the market is in a bear trend. Taking a look at some very good project with prospect right now that is even trading below ICO price makes it even more unrealistic to focus seriously on the short term. However, I have seen a lot of projects during uptrend shooting and picking up even more than x5 or thereabout, and it even makes it easier to hold if they have a working product.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Thanks.
Personally I did not participate in ICO because I am not yet prepared for that. Actually I'm planning that someday when I decide to join I would like to participate on ICO that I know the whales supports the project. More chance of success than lose.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

There is no source to find ICO's.
Its just you and your brain !

Literally you just have to study everything and review the ICO's by all yourself and then you can make your own ratings about them. I think this is the best possible way to identify the legit ICO in the crypto space and you know what in the process you can learn more and more about the crypto ICO and how they work, you can spot the scams and Ponzi's and much more.
Dont expect 2x-3x always, try to get in first with legit projects and then you can see the 2x - 3x automatically if they are legit enough.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆