Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2861 times)
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

Crypto projects attract investors' money, based on the trust system. It will be strange if investors give their money to developers who do not want to show their faces.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
wherever you come across such a project please run, it is not possible for a project to succeed without a team backing that project.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I have never seen such projects before. But if I found one, I wouldn't be a part of it. Now many projects with the team are fraudulent.  A project without a team has no credibility at all.
cocal

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

Hello, no team members, who created this project?
I suspect that its purpose is not simple.
If this is the case, I think it is worthless, at least the tools to make money, such projects should be far away.
Pamplelune

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
Make sure that beside ICO site you checked Whitepaper and other attached documents.
If there are only few people mentioned as the project leaders you should google their communities in LinkedIn and other social networks,

shushle

Activity: 336
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

The team is the first thing investors look at when analyzing the project. Defectors are exactly a couple of projects heard, but I do not remember the name. But such was not enough.

│   F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │     A sports token that knows your favorite team
(     Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS     )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[   TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT     ANN THREAD     TELEGRAM     INSTAGRAM   ]
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

In my opinion a very important place in the project is played by his team and documents about him!
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

I will not invest in any project which is not releasing there team members info. I need full info about who are there developers, what are there previous experiences, what are there educational backgrounds and so on. If anyone is hiding this info and saying look at BTC, nobody knows who satoshi is, he was anonymous that's why this much success to BTC, I will just stay away from such projects. It's not like they will not succeed but it's really hard to trust them just for the sake of anonymity and all.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

Crypto projects attract investors' money, based on the trust system. It will be strange if investors give their money to developers who do not want to show their faces.
Only newbies will invest on that project but technically its a project. How can you invest on a project without any formal details about it. If you want to make a good project here, you will hire good people to your team and you will work hard  on every details of your project, or else you just really want to make money here and make an exit scam after the proposed ICO.
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

well for me , you can't just conclude that its scam . One thing is this most of these members usually want to stay anornymous. There is big difference btn offline and online line. Some doesn't want to involve theirselves for everyone to know....However main reason , its great to have members and to let everyone knows is, it helps to make the project trusted and clear for everyone
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Hy all.

One would be dumb, if they invest in a project without team members. I mean who will accomplish all the milestones specified on the roadmap? How can one invest in a project without a whitepaper? That would simply imply that you don't know what to do with your money since you invest in things you don't know, you haven't read the disclaimer and yet you still invest, the project doesn't have the whitepaper or roadmap and yet you invest. I won't even be interested on bounties since the coins will end up being worthless, which means that I would have wasted my time. Projects without team, documentation and inactive social media's are possible scams, don't waste your money or your time. The team needs to be present to ensure that the milestones are fulfilled.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Unfortunately, with the development of cryptocurrency increases the number of scams.  Sometimes the information about the team does not coincide with reality, I try to avoid such projects. It is necessary not to be lazy and to study who enters into team.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

There is a philosophy for achieving success requires a great team, they always work hard combined with extraordinary intelligence, if the ico project does not publish the team that works behind it, investors are not sure the ico project will succeed and then not be interested in investing and for bounty hunters will not campaign for low ranking ico projects
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Some projects start like that, with no teams and whitepaper at first. Mostly, projects like these are ICO-less and are considered community coins. It would be better if you will try to engage with the team in telegram and social media and see how they communicate with their followers. It is better though if they can provide a team and whitepaper later on and can make partnerships with businesses and other platforms.
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Project without a team is impossible, there are many task to do in a project so doing it alone will not suffice even how hard you try to succeed. Its more ideal and surely the project will be a success if the team members are complete with lots of experience
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

that is huge problem with no team,this is a very scary thing. What is lacking in the market right now is confidence. If a project cannot be made public, who can still believe them,belive project?
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Many of the privacy coins have an unknown team, but didn't turn out to be a scam. However, the difference with these is that they are almost all to the best of my knowledge community coins, which means they didn't have any direct fund raising stage, but were instead built by the support, care and will of the community, therefore it is not necessary that the founders or the creator be known, for example even bitcoin can be considered a community coin for this same reason.
I really agree with your take on this... And please I would like you to pm me some privacy coins that one can invest in. Also with what you mentioned I don't think one should overemphasize the possibility of some of this project to be scam in the end. My opinion though

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Hy all.

Over the last year of my observations, almost all projects that did not have an open team turned out to be scammers.
Think yourself, is not business built on trust? If someone tries to hide something from the very beginning or deceive you, then what will happen next...
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

ICO expands project ideas through media channels and large investment forums. After collecting enough capital to conduct further development activities, the ecosystem extends and officially introduces cryptocurrency. on the floor. ICO always needs a companion who will support ICO development and contribute to the success of ICO
I think it's hard to success a project without team members because they are the one who spread how good the project are and they are the one who will share how it can take good moneys, the development in such project may ruined in just a few time.
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

I agree with you that it is very strange if some project collects money without presenting the team and White paper. There are some open projects as Linux, but they don’t collect money and they are developing only by volunteers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: