Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To all BMs, here is a list of fake French translators - help us tag them !  (Read 662 times)
JohnUser (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:26:32 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 11:56:38 AM by JohnUser

Edit 15/07/18 :

We created this thread because our moderator didn't care about us, but now theymos has given us a new one, so we will add only the specials cases that our moderator can't moderate.

For example: a fake translator who only translate WPs, so he doesn't have to post in the french section and can stay incognito - They are call "Special Case" in the table below.

List of fake French translators (approved by the French community) ; all what we need is Red tag for Special Case, thank you :

NAME    
     PROOF      
     TAGGED BY DT      
     Special Case      
daoudhichem
Yes
No
Grandjosh
Yes
No
olega288
Yes
No
falsieght
Yes
No
Rggadi
Yes
No
jackkarwella
Yes
No
tsnecati
Yes
No
cciiaa
Yes
No
birdie_ale
Yes
No
CryptoLuck07
Yes
No
ciupidos
Yes
No
techte7
Yes
No
BitProNews
Yes
No
B1cashfrancais
No
No
DEVCASH
No
Yes

All you gotta do is check their trust feedbacks and if you have any notion in French, some of their previous posts (works).

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 06:41:19 AM by JohnUser

I have added B1cashfrancais, he should have been in the list a long time ago, we'd forgotten a bit about him and his thread...

so:

"A platform, due to be launched at the end of March, is a financial aggregator through which users will be able to manage their finances through a single interface: make payments peer-to-peer, play crypto-currency trading, insure assets in crypto-currency, use alternative financial services and provide them through an open API.
B1.CASH allows easy use of bank accounts and cards, digital money and crypto-currencies. Each user can add a current wallet to the system or create a new one.
a new digital wallet or crypto wallet in a platform quickly."

What can I say except it's not French ? it's a bad automated translation.

Unfortunately, that's not all...

7 pages - 130 posts- of spam with low quality automated translations, many alt* that use low quality automated translations too to answer his "google translate" ANN... This thread should be delete of course..

http://archive.is/zfrqR

* : Accounts Connected for this automated translations: pinemeadeheights, Warren Ampersand, B1CASH, hunson abadeer, Emmanuel Bdt, Valentin Gnnc, Victor Henry, B1cashfrancais
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Look like DT don't care anymore..

Look like the french board have to be closed... We are tired without moderator. One year I ask the same thing, one fucking year !
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

Look like the french board have to be closed... We are tired without moderator. One year I ask the same thing, one fucking year !
Translations which are inaccurate or translated through services like Google translate aren't the moderators responsibility. Look at the English sections of this forum, and you'll find they aren't moderated there either.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

Only one guy is not tagged by DT and you say they don't care? If you know any french DT member, contact them next time, maybe they will get tagged soon.
By the way people have asked for less, and have waited for more than a year for that, don't think you're the only one here.

JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

Translations which are inaccurate or translated through services like Google translate aren't the moderators responsibility. Look at the English sections of this forum, and you'll find they aren't moderated there either.

I have ask french pple to close it

can you think one second only what i live ??
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

hope one DT will take a look w/o I ask.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Quite the irony when you yourself are breaking the rules:

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

blablabla

read again man.
What am I missing? And who are you referring to?

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 05:33:09 AM by Welsh

of course you don't..  yes of course fuk you !
Well, aren't you a bundle of joy? I'm just explaining why it isn't a moderators responsibility.  There's no real need to be rude as I'm not the one that's spamming the french local board or providing fake translations am I?

Anyway, I'm sure someone that is fluent in French will be able to help you out sooner rather than later.
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

sorry guys, real problem is that we need a moderator for helping us.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

John, you can add this one to the list.
the10ur

The guy is Turkish and applies for translations in German, French and Turkish.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4311739.msg40538854#msg40538854

hello
do you need Turkish , German   and French translation ?
bitcointalk and whitepaper translation.
social media introductions.
I do the job professionally, I have references.
FSS , GRP , QBIC, MASTERBİT , PHORE, CMC ,APEIR AEG ,, KREİTA ,H20 , ZCORE  .MCC. BİFROST , BİTCOİNGREEN
these are my references.

He recently posted this in the French board :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4585898.msg41368735#msg41368735

Half of the stuff is still in English. Pictures are not translated, often a proof that the guy did the job in a few minutes, not caring about quality.
-"nous avons déjà déposé nos demandes d'inscription à plusieurs bourses." >>the guy says they have appplied for the stock exchange, what we call "la bourse" in France ! He probably meant that they applied to be on an exchange but since he didn't know how to translate, that's the result.
-"pourtant, pour pousser notre projet au sommet et organiser une campagne de promotion de la qualité, payer pour l'inscription sur les différents services, payer les frais aux bourses, et rembourser les investissements initiaux nous avons besoin de btc. ">>>that is not even a sentence
-"chaque bloc un seul masternode gagne la récompense du masternode">>>in English, you could translate that into "each block one masternode wins the reward of the masternode" .I guess he forgot a couple of words there.
-"il existe de nombreux projets de masternode à plusieurs niveaux avec une exigence de montant de pièce différente pour un masternode différents niveaux">>>he just said : "there are many masternode projects on different levels with a requirement of amount of tokens different for a different masternode." Hummm... and I even tried to make it look like it meant something.

It's like this guy created his own personal code to speak a language that looks like French but is definitely not French.

Unfortunately, he also did this :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4585793.msg41367188#msg41367188
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4547874.msg40952255#msg40952255
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4517247.msg40670627#msg40670627
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4178204.msg38287573#msg38287573

So it's not a one time thing, the guy is definitely a scammer.

Just found out he could translate in Arabic too. But apparently, he only learnt French and German recently since he didn't always apply for those languages lol :

do you need Turkish  and Arabic translation ?
bitcointalk and whitepaper translation.
social media introductions.
I do the job professionally, I have references.
FSS , GRP , QBIC, MASTERBİT , PHORE, CMC , AEG , , KREİTA ,H20 , ZCORE  .MCC. BİFROST , BİTCOİNGREEN
these are my referenc.

The guy is a real asset to the board speaking so many languages.  Roll Eyes
 I wonder why he never posts in those local sections besides those fake translations he does.
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

german speak so good english that they don't care.

I add this cheater, thank you.
kenzawak

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

Actually, we're looking for help from DTs, not moderation.
Thepharmacist, suchmoon and Darkstar_ are the ones who tagged those guys in the original thread. Not sure they will read this one but if any DT does, their help would be appreciated.
I created the first thread but wasn't willing to go on with it as it became a bit complicated for me. But the issue still exists, and like John it pisses me off to see that there are still some people who think they can get away with this kind of bs in the French section. It's easier to pull a scam like this when there is no moderation.
That's why we need to solve the problem at the root, by tagging those guys (most of them not only do this in the French section but also in other local boards).
kenzawak

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

John, you forgot to add the last one in your op.

Here is one more :
evian

He did this :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4602345

-"30% mensuels des ventes ou revenus des revenus seront réinvestis dans le maintien du prix de la pièce et l'achat à la valeur marchande actuelle.">>>makes no sense. What the hell are the revenues of the revenues ?
- "Une crypto-monnaie communautaire. Sera offert par les avions." >>>he's actually saying that the coin will be offered by planes. I can't wait to see that.
-"Deux tours de simplement envoyer votre adresse à notre compte bitcointalk comme message".>>>I have no idea what he meant with this one
-"S'il vous plaît nous offrir du temps! ">>>that's robot language I guess

He has applied for 8 or 9 other French translations in the past couple of days. Please stop him before he gets any of these jobs.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1869983;sa=showPosts

This is not the first time he has translated in French:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4583032.msg41341411#msg41341411
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4552103.msg40994577#msg40994577

kenzawak

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Since we now have a mod in the French board, I thought there would be no need for this thread anymore... until I found this guy :

DEVCASH

This one is "special" because he only translates whitepapers, never anything else. That way, he leaves no trace on the forum.
But he still takes the jobs away from real translators, something he is not.
He never posted anything in the French section, not a single post.

This is some of his work :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lrHnmO5LDQ3uKwCJE4hIEGamIvATmqeE9fqpjqVJpCc/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iYIpJ25EQ61Z1n2J8aEvrNqWIzRXza5CD_McSsTnv00/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9tZ7-ymwp4UcTfuAnZ851dXy9GDqB3nXP87nP0M86k/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hYiWOIFOiuylhPn1obzJR7t4Jlr_fHwRqTnNf8HGl8Y/edit

Let's have a look at the first link...
-the first sentence already is absurd "Devise qui motive la productivité, apporte de la valeur et facilite le fonctionnement." >>>"a coin that motivates productivity, brings value and facilitates functioning"...ok but functioning of what ?
-page 5 : "Les créateurs de nouvelles monnaies numériques vendent une partie de la monnaie à l'avance de la mise en œuvre, afin que les investisseurs entrent sur le terrain et pour les créateurs de devises pour recueillir des fonds pour finaliser le développement de leur technologie" >>>again, doesn't mean anything
-page 8 : "La recherche sur les questions de la motivation des employés depuis le 1950s a toujours démontré que la satisfaction professionnelle extrême est directement attribuable à divers facteurs tangibles et intangibles">>>sorry but in French we don't say the 50's, we say "les annees 50" .No French person would have left it like that in a translation.
-same page :  "Lorsque les récompenses des employés et des bénéfices sont directement liés à la réussite de l'organisation à travers les produits en cours d'élaboration, et peuvent être mesurés par des gains financiers, alors peut être améliorer l'engagement des employés et la motivation.">>>long sentence that just misses... a verb.

Anyone who speaks French will confirm this has been done with a translating tool.
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:43:47 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 05:17:03 PM by JohnUser

Since we now have a mod in the French board, I thought there would be no need for this thread anymore... until I found this guy :

DEVCASH

Anyone who speaks French will confirm this has been done with a translating tool.

I have start to read him, I really don't understand what he his talking about. I have take a look at the English whitepaper to understand.

He get paid for this ?
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

DEVCASH

This one is "special" because he only translates whitepapers, never anything else. That way, he leaves no trace on the forum.
But he still takes the jobs away from real translators, something he is not.
He never posted anything in the French section, not a single post.

SNIP

I also read some of this work. Even as French native speaker sometime i don't understand sentence at all ...

Have to read on original English version to understand what he talk about ...

False translation for French community is a flea, this user was really smart cause translate only WhitePaper give you less visualization, so you avoid to be busted.

In fact actually lot of Bounty also ask people to read / verify work, maybe that need to be standard for ICO work / etc ...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 04:34:15 PM by JohnUser

Devcash is a special case that need a DT tag. He won't stop doing fake translation.

Well known French's already tag him :

JohnUser (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

we don't need this anymore.

I lock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: