Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter? Check in now  (Read 704 times)
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

How many projects do you promote everyday as a bounty hunter?
Is it hard to do a lot of bounty campaigns daily?
What is the best project you promoted now?
handling a lot of bounty campaigns like that is so much pain in the neck. its true that doing bounty campaigns or working hard will give you a better income, but I dont think that the income from bounty campaigns like social media campaign is enough for that tasks, for me the bounty is too small.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

I also participate in the creation of articles and content. And I try to add as many works as possible every day, though not always it works. But as they say, here you are your own boss, my earnings depend on it.

On YouTube I am subscribed to several channels, so there is added a day from 10 videos. I'm in shock. It feels like robots are working there. And there has never been a decrease, that's what I understand people are working on.

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Do not go for all the campaigns in a row. Of those in which you are now participating, half either will not pay, or will not collect the right amount. You need to carefully choose the bounty campaign.
And at the expense of the number of campaigns, then participate in the amount that you and your time can afford.
to follow all the bounty will certainly make us confused, even if we can not master it better we choose one of bounty, and do not you go to some projects to chase all bounty, choose the project that you think really promise will be success, you say it's true, if we take a job beyond our limits, it will all cause us to be confused to do it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

I also participate in the creation of articles and content. And I try to add as many works as possible every day, though not always it works. But as they say, here you are your own boss, my earnings depend on it.

On YouTube I am subscribed to several channels, so there is added a day from 10 videos. I'm in shock. It feels like robots are working there. And there has never been a decrease, that's what I understand people are working on.

And honestly, probably because of them I do not sit still. They also stimulate me to work with their work. I think at such moments, why they work - and I'm lazy. Really, I do not know how to others, but it really spurs me.

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

This isnt a survey but rather a usual thing when it comes to bounty campaigns.
The thing in social media campaigns is that you can join as many as you can but the concern here is on your time which you cant handle it if you do join up too much projects.
Time management and effort would be needed. Doing this on daily routine would only be suited for those people who havent any jobs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

29 projects? Shocked
Out of curiosity, how many of them are really worth it?
How many end up being scams?

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

On average, I manage daily 25-30 projects. I think this is the optimal amount that you can manage to do task and follow the news
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

I can give you an opinion with the experiences of one of my friend. He had joined over 80 bounty and all of them were social media bounty. While he was doing lots of bounty one of his friend was just doing 2 bounty. But he had joined all the campaigns of that 2 bounty like social + content + reddit etc. Few months later the person who was doing 80 bounty only received no more than $250 and other person received more than $2000 for just 2 bounty. The lesson here is, quality is better than quantity.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

when i read here people are involved in 20-30 bounty campaigns i'm impressed. unfortunately, i have no time for it. i'm doing one signature and two reddit campaigns and that's good enough for me.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

I am not that type of bounty hunter. If you do 50-100 Bounties at a time then do you think your work help the project? No and never. That will not help with the ICO project. I am doing only one signature campaign. And I am sure this project will hit without a doubt. That's why I chose this project. And I think 20 Bounties are enough to do at a time.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

I think it is too difficult to handle more than 10 projects if you support and do your work properly and not just posting the same couple of words for each campaign. I participate in those projects which I think would have future and trying to learn and follow the news not only for reposting but because I cheer for the project I follow. I understand that in order to get better rewards and to participate in better projects I should rank up account here (unfortunately I'm not so lucky;). Some rules requare at least "member". Therefore I woud rather spent my time, learn more and grow here and support projects which I really like than just wasting time on huge number of bounties even without any general knowledge what the project is about. Maybe such multy bounty strategy works for someone , but not for me. Good luck to everyone and happy hunting!
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

This thread is a survey:

This isnt a survey but rather a usual thing when it comes to bounty campaigns.
The thing in social media campaigns is that you can join as many as you can but the concern here is on your time which you cant handle it if you do join up too much projects.
Time management and effort would be needed. Doing this on daily routine would only be suited for those people who havent any jobs.
indeed to follow the gift of social media we can take some projects to we can promote, but the limitations of our ability and time of course we should be able to limit it, for what also for example we follow many projects that in the end we can not finish all our work well, we better take some projects that we think the project will promise success, and it is not easy also of course, for example we no other work that is not wrong also take more projects.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

With the new rules, the bounties are not so interesting anymore; moreover, they last longer, and it often happens that ICOs do not reach their goals and therefore do not receive any compensation.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

I'm taking part in more than 50 projects and create reports every day. I'm use to participate in big amount of Bounty)

Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

This thread is a survey:

Waw. Kudos man. You are really doing well. For me I joined bounty hunting almost a month now and I only get to promote one project per week. Trust me it's time consuming for me but I think with time I will be efficient at it.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

This thread is a survey:

Very much because I follow social media bounty from them. Maybe a day I can market 4 projects in a day. Because I want to benefit from following the bounty.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

This thread is a survey:

I never joined social media because the rewards are too low. And the only way to be able to earn a decent profit is if you join multiple projects as you have done. But this is just too stressful and may not even worth it for me. Which is why I stick to signature campaign where my focus is aimed at one project.

lovly

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

I am a bounty hunter, and of course I want to earn money that helps my economic needs, I just pasa one signature campaign, and some social media bounty, because I think signature campaign has a big enough payment compared to social media and generally give me the results enough, but of course we must be patient to get the coins because all need a process.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

I am a hunter and knows what it feels not to get paid after working for months and project don't succeed . so there fore I try to do as much as I can so when one misses I can fall back on others I am running at the moment I am running 12 bounties. The one I am campaign is one good one

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

every day i just only promote one project that is the project that I use in my signature because I just follow the signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: