Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:32:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter? Check in now  (Read 702 times)
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

How many projects do you promote everyday as a bounty hunter?
Is it hard to do a lot of bounty campaigns daily?
What is the best project you promoted now?

I'm checking this bounty campaign and I can see it looks promising and proitable but I am just a newbie and I think it will take some time before I got in the signature bounty, which my friend told are the most rewarding among all these bounties.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:39:32 AM

I'm bounty hunter too. I collect 6000UMT in 1 month. This month i will sell all. I think it's good way to know about the market.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:41:43 AM

I now more selective choose the project bounty. Early started I also like that, many bounty I follow. And the first is still very little social media bounty that requires a weekly, so not too hard. For now I am more often follow signature campaign of on social media campaign.
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

Its really stressful to manage plenty campaigns. I dont think its wise to take more than you can carry. A few good ones can always do the trick.
Maybe you could switch from 1 bounty a day to 1 bounty a week.
You definitely need a record book though
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

every day i just only promote one project that is the project that I use in my signature because I just follow the signature campaign.
This is what I'm doing for months now, focusing on my signature campaign but I think there is something that I'm missing so I decided to start a bounty campaign thru my Facebook account and so far the result is amazing. Will try to work on more project as long as I could.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:03:33 AM

Yes, but I am involved in a signature bounty. There are too many social media bounty participants, and too few tokens can be assigned.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

When I start bounty hunting new I put a lot of zeal to do all campaigns but I must confess I do more of signature campaigns these days and less of social media work. Also I  occasionally do blogging to supplement to payment.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

personally, I think if Every day many bounty campaigns are launched. I feel confused when I have to choose one of them. So I usually follow a well known campaign manager and join as well but before I also have to check it first as a read thread. very sure if you have to find a good ICO.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:34 AM

This thread is a survey:

If I ever joined any of the bounties I would just focused on 1 bounty before going on another. I support the technology and not only for the money.
Maybe we are different because i have less believe if people talk that they are just supporting the project without desire the money.
If that is true i think its only few people and not many people think like this. I have not the same idea but i also dont have many bounty. I have 10 or 12 maximum to make easy manage.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

I just focus on one project, that is rewardmob. rewardmob is the game platform that opens the game tournament and the winner will get the cash prize and also the rmob token.
and I just follow a bounty, the signature campaign.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

This thread is a survey:

Yes it is hard but if you are determined and you are also willing to do anything just to help your family then it is worth joining with. In fact bounty campaigns helped me.a lot in terms of financial aspects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

This thread is a survey:

To be true to myself, its really hard to be a bounty participants who promoted a lot of projects., since then, i participated in more than 50 projects a day, and i find hard most especially at the end of the campaign the ICO would not pay us, or even more resulting into a scam project, which we believe is a disgusting part being a bounty participants, where the blames and discouragements of some investors of the projects pointed to us. Lets be realistic, that the success of the ICO, relies to the bounty participants, who would responsible in scattering in any social media and other media outlets.

As of now., in terms of managing my work, i just do it every night, after my fulltime work. How can you imaging myself, doing this job hahaha, i finished it until 12 midnight. I always has a lack of sleep everytime, and some projects does not appreciate our efforts.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

i am a bounty hunter, i have join alots of bounty campaigns. I must confess it is not easy handling many bounty campaigns at the same time, and this is due to the daily information on unsuccessful projects. Now we need to manage as many bounty as we can because we ever know the one that will be successful. Their many projects out there, but we can't fix out which one is good and which one is a scam, we only detect if a project is a scam at the end of the project, so we just need to do it

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

At the moment I’m focusing on just a signature campaigns while I try to get more followers to my Facebook, Twitter, and other social media account

I also joined telegram bounty and YouTube
But only a project at this time
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

This thread is a survey:

Wow you are quite doing a whole lot dude, As for me I don't do social media, Social media is tasking and at then end of the day, you will get small reward for it, I do only signature and few content creation
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

I am lazy hunter doing only signature, these days are not make everyone encourage to do a lot because most I see campaign are a shit and for sure some are scam. I keep to participate in a project will have good team , and i see a great potential of the product. Ihve better yo have quality bount. Participating in any bounty out there can make you depress, just make it few but make sure its one of the best
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:06:29 AM

For now, because i'm busy, i only joined with the signing campaign, in fact it is profitable to participate in a large number of social media and telegram campaigns.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

Actually it depends on yourself friends. If for now maybe I would also be a bounty hunter, but considering many ICO projects are scam so I have to have a lot of consideration for that. but I believe there will be many ICO projects that are legit, of course.
asmoday

Activity: 129

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Participate in 20-30 bounty campaigns is not hard, the main thing is getting used to and gaining experience. I'm able to simultaneously participate in 40 campaigns.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Bounty hunting is so ambiguous, as the day goes tasks gets larger in quantity, they never finish, you can never run out of what do, but i must say it's profitable if one is really committed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: