Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter? Check in now  (Read 693 times)
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

How many projects do you promote everyday as a bounty hunter?
Is it hard to do a lot of bounty campaigns daily?
What is the best project you promoted now?

To be honest, I'm doing just one right now and that is because I am hopeful that this project would be successful. It's not like a noble thing for me to do but it's just that I believe in Alluxe to be prosperous project.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

I only do one because in Signature you can only join 1 campaign so it's not that hard, and i join signature because i don't use any other social media other than facebook and i don't have a lot of friends because i only add or accept the person if i really know them in IRL or videogames sometimes
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Yes, thank you for sharing, I am a new bounty hunter and I am excited about your interesting and yours sharing, I will sign up
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

At the beginning of my bounty journey I started with social programs too, I performed tasks for 40-50 campaigns at the same time and in one month I felt that I was dead tired. And one of my colleagues was running 150 campaigns and I thought he was superhuman. Everything is possible, but if you do everything by hand, then it will not last long, I'm sure 99%. six months later, I stopped participating in social campaigns and started writing articles. It is much more profitable and interesting . Well, even the signature campaign, although member do not earn much.

Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

I just have a few campaigns I just joined this signature campaign which actually is my first signature and then I took part in their content campaign as well. Literally, it just 2 campaigns I am currently promoting but I hope to do more with time.
Vermon48

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

I have tried to participate in more than 10 bounty campaigns at one time, and after that I was totally upset, I did not know what I was doing.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I think the number of campaigns should have a limit, I don't think doing more than 5 campaigns at a time is good. If it is blog and articles then that one, you can do as many as you have. But doing social media as well as signature campaigns for a lot of projects can be confusing.

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

I used often join the project bounty of social media, and I can to participate 10-project at once. And it was I feel tired to do it, because a Hunter bounty only as a second job for me. But after I feel I lose a lot of time and energy when participate in the campaign bounty. Gift his too small. Finally now I just focus in 1 project, which I joined the campaign signature, and that's all there is nothing else. I have to stop participate social media campaign.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I see your strategy to be very stressful. Why don't you involve your self in a specified number of campaigns in a month? You can join 5 -6 campaigns per month. Adding every week will be very stressful. It might get you to confuse.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

Joining many bounty projects is a very good thing because there are more opportunities but if we cannot work optimally then joining some bounty programs that are done optimally, it will be better

bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

I joined two projects now, so hard if you join many projects. I think you need one sheet to manage your projects. Choose good projects instead of many projects.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

I am bounty hunter too, but participate in 10-13 bounties, it is hard to make daily work for more then 10 campaigns, and it is not good for quality of your work. Is it profitable for you to go with 20-30 bounties? Do you happe with your reward?
Now my best bounty is AltairVR)))
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I am bounty hunter too, but participate in 10-13 bounties, it is hard to make daily work for more then 10 campaigns, and it is not good for quality of your work. Is it profitable for you to go with 20-30 bounties? Do you happe with your reward?
Now my best bounty is AltairVR)))

You need to do an hard working to participate of many projects, for me it gives an headache because of a lot of works. I have one account and I only participate in signature campaign, hopefully it would become a successful project.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

I started from Feb 2018. And joined about over 100 bounty campaign. Currently I am joining about 25 bounty.  It is not hard to report daily. My girlfriend help me manager timetable to report campaign.
My best project i was join is MVL Chain, I do social campaign just for a week. That's amazing, 1000$ reward for this. But at this time it value only 600$
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Always join few but original most reliable and popular project never try to join huge ICO bounty campaigns.

anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

This thread is a survey:

You can only do 1 signature campaign, this is not a hard work because you have 7 days for that.
social media campaigns are easy work just post or share, but what is hard here is joining too many campaigns to promote which requires you to submit your work links.
but all in all not really a hard thing to do and worth it.

i think redcab will be the best one for me.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

I'm just doing a campaign by participating in signature campaign, and add several with social as facebook and twitter. If i found a potential project, maybe i'll create an article or video to enroll other bounty.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

have many social media projects that I promote every day and that must also have a lot of time because it is not easy to do it.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

I think we should be adopted limited bounties because it is very hard work to do everyday. it would be effective on your health. my views if we participate signature campaigns it will give results of success.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Thats too less mate but as you might be new here you will get hang of it surely! I think joint bounty is easy task but working on them could be tough initially. I am joining more than 50-60 bounties per month. Sometime go higher if I feel that some of the projects are not going to be work properly. You know just to maintain the balance of good bounties I will always do it - the shuffling!
Joining more bounties and earning more out of it is easy if you are going to make habit of it.
Currently there are good projects like Orbis, SwissAlpsMining and Jinbi.
50 to 60 bounties per month? Then I think you are doing bounties as a full time job. I can't even manage 4 to 5 bounties in a month and I only add more campaign when the ones I have subscribe come to completion. It is not the quantity of bounties that count but 1 to 3 bounties that has the capacity to achieve its target is far better than 50 to 60 bounties that turn out to be shit coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: