Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In light of the GitHub incident, would you like to stage a relaunch? [POLL CLOSED]
Yes, I lost coins due to the pool bug
I don't care, I just want more pools to be there at launch
Yes, I think the developer is a scammer, and this would prove otherwise
Yes (other)
No, it works fine now so leave it
No, I don't think it's relevant given the small number of coins mined
No, I think the developer has his s**t together now
No (other)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC]  (Read 60623 times)
Snard

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:15:33 PM

Any word on coined up exchange?

You should try for https://poloniex.com. It is a much better platform imho.
poopmachine

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:18:23 PM

What happened? The idea behind this coin was pretty awesome

Nothing, this coin is not dead.  Mrjitter is trolling.

its dead because the dev dont realunch the SHITCOIN ,not respect the voters ..... i´m not trolling

COIN DEAD

R.I.P

It's alive and well ! ! !  Mrjitter is just a angry little boy because he CPU minezzz  toplel!
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:26:10 PM

its dead because the dev dont realunch the SHITCOIN ,not respect the voters ..... i´m not trolling

COIN DEAD

R.I.P

It's alive and well ! ! !  Mrjitter is just a angry little boy because he CPU minezzz  toplel!

and for say it you needs a new nickname ?

your coin it´s very very DEAD my friend , sorry by you

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

Is this coin dead?

he is busy pm'ing me trying to convince me i am some bad guy for criticizing his coin which is a useless clone..
i told him to grow some balls and address me publicly so you all can hear but he's a coward and keeps sending me pm's lol
maybe i will post them lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
arsha99

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:31:53 PM

COIN DEAD

R.I.P

...... It is working fine right now and the developer is really responsive and involved. He is a top notch guy, you have no right for downing him on the time and effort he put into fixing, and making SynCoin what it is. Please fuck off.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:33:39 PM

Well people are still mining it. Regardless of how much miners in this coin, miners will get a reward close to average.

The coin is DEAD when there is no more dev on this coin. Syncoin is still here.

Mrjitter is DEAD!!! We don't need zombies here.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Mrjitter

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:40:33 PM

Well people are still mining it. Regardless of how much miners in this coin, miners will get a reward close to average.

Error .... the coin its dead because no miners , not exhange and not future. Syncoin can seek a decent job and you too. Noone change BTC by SHIT

blueangel01

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:47:59 PM

It interest me why you are still watching this thread though. Don't you have anything else to do?

I will be waiting for developments. Exchange is pending, there are still miners, see pools.

poopmachine

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

Perfectly said brother!
It appears there are people (as there always are) who are going out of their way to try hinder the evolution of SynCoin, by making negative and wildly ridiculous propositions that are ludicrous, and completely inaccurate, especially considering the coin is 2.5 days old.

Hatters gonna hate, and I just laugh and go about my wonderful life Smiley  Spoetnik just crying about Shitsy going to the dumps, and Mrjitter is just a lost cause
blueangel01

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:55:17 PM

Perfectly said brother!
It appears there are people (as there always are) who are going out of their way to try hinder the evolution of SynCoin, by making negative and wildly ridiculous propositions that are ludicrous, and completely inaccurate, especially considering the coin is 2.5 days old.

Hatters gonna hate, and I just laugh and go about my wonderful life Smiley  Spoetnik just crying about Shitsy going to the dumps, and Mrjitter is just a lost cause

As long as there is a supporter of the coin, it should not die. Keep mining. There is no other new coins out there to mine so yeah this is the latest one. I am tired of mining hype coins. Go mine your scamcoins mj. Lots of miners there for sure.

Edit: If you truly believe this coin is dead, then there is no need for you to hold them. Please send your coins here:
SXk3cMzFg8cbaefwTa6mbL3usMupNkQqWZ i will be happy to have them.

d8ncer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:11:28 PM

What is the confirm time for these coins. Have a load that have still to get deposited from Pool.

SkillRoad

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:13:50 PM

It's slow as shite and has login issues.  Well I guess 2 isn't that many....

The main question.
What exchange withdraw planning? Grin

I'd like to see it on CoinedUp. I don't have many complaints about that site

Never had a login issue...but yeah a little slowwwww
poopmachine

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:19:41 PM

What is the confirm time for these coins. Have a load that have still to get deposited from Pool.

Either 120 or 60 confirms depending on the pool, so ~ 2-4 hours
Mrjitter

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:25:35 PM

Perfectly said brother!

Hatters gonna hate, and I just laugh and go about my wonderful life Smiley  Spoetnik just crying about Shitsy going to the dumps, and Mrjitter is just a lost cause

As long as there is a supporter of the coin, it should not die. Keep mining. There is no other new coins out there to mine so yeah this is the latest one. I am tired of mining hype coins. Go mine your scamcoins mj. Lots of miners there for sure.

Edit: If you truly believe this coin is dead, then there is no need for you to hold them. Please send your coins here:

Sorry man, my coins was stolen by the Poll , i havent coins

KorrenTheFox

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:10:00 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 05:23:40 PM by KorrenTheFox

The only thing anyone lost on launch day was time. It was unfortunate, but not the end of the world. The number of coins generated in the first few hours were small because of the block reward algorithm being used with Syncoin. Effectively, the more people that mine, the higher the block reward will increase. There was no "millions of coins" generated in the first few hours like there are with other cryptocurrencies, which, to me, makes this an interesting prospect.

I've been happily mining the last few days without trouble and have amassed a few hundred with a hashrate <1MH. As far as I'm concerned, everything is humming along quite nicely. What will be interested to see is the longevity and long-term value of the coin. The more exchanges that put it on their list (including exchanges like Cryptsy, etc), the more it'll help the coin grow. At the same time, those interested in the coin need to help grow the community. So no, the coin is not dead, it isn't on life support, it is progressing steadily and only time will really tell.
blueangel01

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:17:03 PM

The only thing anyone lost on launch day was time. It was unfortunate, but not the end of the world. The number of coins generated in the first few hours were small because of the block reward algorithm being used with Syncoin. Effectively, the more people that mine, the higher the block reward will increase. There was no "millions of coins" generated in the first few hours like there are with other cryptocurrencies, which, to me, makes this an interesting prospect.

I've been happily mining the last few days without trouble and have amassed a few hundred with a hashrate <1MH. As far as I'm concerned, everything is humming along quite nicely. What will be interested to see is the longevity and long-term value of the coin. The more exchanges that put it on their list (including exchanges like Cryptsy, etc), the more it'll help the coin grow. At the same time, those interested in the coin need to help grow the community. So no, the coin is not dead, it isn't on life support, it is progressing steadily and only time will really tell.

I completely agree on that. If you know what will go up and down all the time, then you can be a billionaire in no time. But those people who say this and that coin is scam or dead, have very small amount of money compared to me. So yeah, i could careless to  them.

The time will tell. Just put your money and your hash where your mouth is. In the end, 1 will lose money and the other will make money.

Good luck to everyone.

And to MJ, no need to whine just because of the poll. There is a reason behind the 18+ requirement for gambling. I guess crytocurrency is somewhat related to gambling. It is not for the faint heart.  

Also, my prediction on Mintcoin was right. Yay for me i doubled my BTC in 1 day.

TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:43:51 PM

Are you people still arguing about a re-launch?
This may be hard to realize, but the amount of coins mined during the first day was worthless in any time evaluation.

This coin does NOT reward early adopters. The more people that mine this coin the more worthless that initial amount of coins becomes. Get that into your thick skulls people.

For example, you may get 10 coins a day when there is 100 MH/s total mining power on the first day.
The second day you might get 100 coins a day when there is 1 GH/s total mining power.
The second week you might get 1000 coins a day when there is 10 GH/s mining power.
And so on. That first day matters very very little in the scheme of things.

What will your 100, 200 or 1000 coins matter when you can get 10,000 coins a day in a month from now?

Saying this coin needed a restart is ignorant. Saying this coin is dead because it didn't restart after some people were able to mine 0.0000000144% of the overall coins on the first day is absurd. Yes, you read that right. There were 360 blocks mined in the first 24 hours, with payout roughly 10. Thats 3600 total coins on first day. 3600 out of 250,000,000,000. Give it a rest.

From this point on, let it be known, any person who complains about restarting this coins because its "unfair to those who missed out on first day" is willfully ignorant. Wow you missed out on a fraction of the 0.0000000144% awarded on the first day? Do not humor these people, just ignore them.
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:40:30 PM

It interest me why you are still watching this thread though. Don't you have anything else to do?

I will be waiting for developments. Exchange is pending, there are still miners, see pools.

Exchange is confirmed. Coin is not dead; that guy is still a fuckface.

Is this coin dead?

he is busy pm'ing me trying to convince me i am some bad guy for criticizing his coin which is a useless clone..
i told him to grow some balls and address me publicly so you all can hear but he's a coward and keeps sending me pm's lol
maybe i will post them lol

I'll post the PM's, but you're still a miserable fuck that trolls on altcoin forums. Get a life Roll Eyes
Additionally, please read the code -- or do you lack enough brain cells to even do that?
Maybe I shouldn't expect too much from someone who can't even grasp the basics of English (so let alone read code).
I'm addressing you publicly, and here's your reply.

Fuck off Grin

Nothing, this coin is not dead.  Mrjitter is trolling.

Oh seriously? Because I'm getting tiny payments. 250 billion total coins but we are mining like 1-10 coins per block found @1MH. Does that sound right to you?

Actually, that sounds very right. Small payments = long term stability; I know you want a pump and dump so you can get rich quick, but that's not what this coin is about.

In fact, I'm willing to argue that you're completely wrong about what you're being paid. Block reward is now ~120, so either you're doing something wrong or your hashrate is lower than you expected.

Donate to The SynCoin Foundation Today:
SynCoin Address: SYnFundYHArvaRGMowXE2v5fQQ4SVdvh5t
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:41:29 PM

Perfectly said brother!

Hatters gonna hate, and I just laugh and go about my wonderful life Smiley  Spoetnik just crying about Shitsy going to the dumps, and Mrjitter is just a lost cause

Sorry man, my coins was stolen by the Poll , i havent coins

If that's why you think the coin is dead -- I'll happily send you what I have. But that's bordering on blackmail, so you might want to reconsider.

syncoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:43:08 PM

THIS HITS THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD.

We lost some time, but the coin worked flawlessly. The block reward algorithm isn't broken -- it's new.
If you feel uncomfortable with the coin, I respect your decision. So please leave the thread, because it longer applies to you.

Trolling and clogging up the thread does nothing but anger people who legitimately want to be a part of SynCoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: