Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:36:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In light of the GitHub incident, would you like to stage a relaunch? [POLL CLOSED]
Yes, I lost coins due to the pool bug
I don't care, I just want more pools to be there at launch
Yes, I think the developer is a scammer, and this would prove otherwise
Yes (other)
No, it works fine now so leave it
No, I don't think it's relevant given the small number of coins mined
No, I think the developer has his s**t together now
No (other)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC]  (Read 60623 times)
ab12321

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:35:51 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 04:41:49 PM by ab12321

the point is why i want to mine this, when even at 1k diff my reward will be the same?

Coin is dead?

can't be dead because reward is always the same , the hashrate doesn't matter lol

if you are making 1k coin per day now, you will be making the same amount even at 10k diff...
So coin just zombies now? Grin
 Hashrate is 29MHs total now. Undecided
Do you think it is still waiting for a breakthrough?

Yes,  its waiting for an exposure breakthrough. People are relucent to mine this coin because don't understand a coin that isn't a pump and dump. They bitch about a big premine this coin has 0.
The best part about this coin is the hash rate doesn't matter the lower the hash rate the less syncoins. The current reward is around 9.67 Syncoins per block, think the highest reward was 120 Syncoins per block. Around 3350 blocks have been found so far. My guess without looking it up because I have work to do is there is 1.7 million Syncoins total right now and I would guess that's even too high. That would still make this one of the rarest altcoins out there. That's the beauty of this coin is that it has a built in supply and demand function. Right now the demand isn't there for this coin so the block reward sucks. When the demand goes up, the hash rate goes up, and so does the reward per block. When this gets on an exchange it will help with the demand if the price is right.
Yes,  there is just one dev developing this coin currently. I am sure he/she has a real life job to work at as well so it will take time for one person to get everything coded. If someone on this forum could help them I am sure they would take it. I couldn't imagine them saying no. Since there was no premine for this coin there isn't any big bounties. I am sure that's whats keeping other devs away currently. As a community the more we donate back to the dev the more likely their going to start offering bounties to help with development. I could also have rose colored glasses on but I will keep mining this coin till the dev stops supporting coin.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:00:45 PM

there will be no dumping that will happen because whales did not enter this coin. Development is slow though.

How is the development slow? I think it's pretty fast for just me Roll Eyes

I know you are a great dev, just being honest overall compared to other coins. Syncoin is a great product but without a good team/business behind it... it will take a while.

Have you tried to recruit other devs? what are the bounty they require?

I think the total of 250 billion is a turnoff to other miners if they see that they are only getting 100 SYN/day

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Sparood

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:36:24 PM

https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=syn-btc

poopmachine

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:10:49 PM

Oh Snap!
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:29:16 PM

What hapenned with the coin ?

very funny to see CrapCoins falling to the hell with retarder dev behind

syncoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:14:09 PM

What hapenned with the coin ?

very funny to see CrapCoins falling to the hell with retarder dev behind

Can you stop? The only retarded person on this entire thread is you Grin

Donate to The SynCoin Foundation Today:
SynCoin Address: SYnFundYHArvaRGMowXE2v5fQQ4SVdvh5t
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:16:16 PM

the point is why i want to mine this, when even at 1k diff my reward will be the same?

Coin is dead?

can't be dead because reward is always the same , the hashrate doesn't matter lol

if you are making 1k coin per day now, you will be making the same amount even at 10k diff...
So coin just zombies now? Grin
 Hashrate is 29MHs total now. Undecided
Do you think it is still waiting for a breakthrough?

Yes,  its waiting for an exposure breakthrough. People are relucent to mine this coin because don't understand a coin that isn't a pump and dump. They bitch about a big premine this coin has 0.
The best part about this coin is the hash rate doesn't matter the lower the hash rate the less syncoins. The current reward is around 9.67 Syncoins per block, think the highest reward was 120 Syncoins per block. Around 3350 blocks have been found so far. My guess without looking it up because I have work to do is there is 1.7 million Syncoins total right now and I would guess that's even too high. That would still make this one of the rarest altcoins out there. That's the beauty of this coin is that it has a built in supply and demand function. Right now the demand isn't there for this coin so the block reward sucks. When the demand goes up, the hash rate goes up, and so does the reward per block. When this gets on an exchange it will help with the demand if the price is right.
Yes,  there is just one dev developing this coin currently. I am sure he/she has a real life job to work at as well so it will take time for one person to get everything coded. If someone on this forum could help them I am sure they would take it. I couldn't imagine them saying no. Since there was no premine for this coin there isn't any big bounties. I am sure that's whats keeping other devs away currently. As a community the more we donate back to the dev the more likely their going to start offering bounties to help with development. I could also have rose colored glasses on but I will keep mining this coin till the dev stops supporting coin.

THIS.
I'm trying to get bounties up but SYN is pretty rare Wink No premine means any funds I have are totally self-mined with my crappy 120 kh graphics card.

Ironically, I own a IRL pair of rose-colored glasses -- and --
Supply and demand is the name of the game.

syncoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:18:53 PM

UPDATE (As Stated Before) : SYN is on C-CEX Smiley

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

good starting price, but i expect at least 100k
hokus_pokus

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:42:34 PM

UPDATE (As Stated Before) : SYN is on C-CEX Smiley
HOLY CRAP BATMAN!  Shocked
poopmachine

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:10:04 AM

https://i.imgur.com/7wUd2pr.jpg

Also, I'm glad to see the ball is really starting to roll now Cheesy
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:41:58 AM

UPDATE: POOL ADDED: https://becausepool.com/syn/

sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:58:16 AM

Awesome news on the exchange! I mined this in the beginning and ill be mining it again. Thanks for all the hard work you've been putting into this.
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:16:53 AM

I always mine syncoin while there is no other coins to mine. Other coins requires timing when there is a low difficulty to mine the coins efficiently.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

UPDATE: Bounties needed for ads and developers. Please post suggestions (ie higher official pool fee, setup a donation drive, etc)

johnywalker

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:04:40 PM

We added Saturncoin to Comkort.com

Welcome!

hoquet

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:05:33 PM

Would someone please post the network.py files for p2pool for syncoin?

Thanks
ab12321

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:33:45 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 05:52:08 PM by ab12321

Increasing the pool fee for the official pool won't help at all. That will just make people jump to another pool. That would only work if every pool operator worked together on a set fee, but then the solominers which you can do will not be part of the fee structure. Your better off with a donation drive. Getting people to donate can be challenging. Most just want others to do the donating and then they reap the rewards of it. I am not sure if its possible but add a donation tab to your existing wallet, most people don't read forums and that's an easy way to get people to all know where and whom to donate to.

How much are you looking for in donations for bounties and such? Also do you have a clear set of projects you wish people to donate towards? The best way I can think of is a updated website that shows where the donations are being used for and how much each lack.

Projects I would have bounties/donation drive for would be a better website lets face it looks like a doge coin copy paste, lacks creativity. An android wallet, a more visually appealing wallet for windows, mac, and Linux with installer, and doesn't feel like bloatware. A better way for securing the wallet other than the same as every other coin. These things will help make people like the coin more, they like new things and don't want to see the same wallet used by everyone. Myself included you need something to make your wallet standout from the crowds. Then you also need a fund for ads that people will actually read or see. Posting an ad on some random website that has little traffic is useless. Then something called altpay, a way to use this coin to pay for real things. I know its possible since the block chain basically records every transaction you could read the block chain put it to a central server and use that server for people to pay. Then update to their wallets. The last thing I just thought of in the last 20secs didn't put much thought into it just was about to send this, and it popped into my head, most likely won't work just a thought.

It's all about the rose colored glasses

syncoin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:46:23 PM

We added Saturncoin to Comkort.com

Welcome!

Might want to edit that; it's SYNCoin, haha Tongue

syncoin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:47:57 PM

Would someone please post the network.py files for p2pool for syncoin?

Thanks

They're on the GitHub, my friend. Read the pool quick start guide on our website, and you'll have everything you need!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: