Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency  (Read 14615 times)
entar pasar

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

I think almost all of the reasons the government forbid using bitcoin are due to high price fluctuations, so they are afraid to have an impact on the economic condition of their country

bitcointalk.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

They are setting themselves up to failure, they are trying to regulate not the use of cryptocurrencies but the behaviour of people, and as long as people can make money with cryptocurrencies then they are going to keep using them even if that means defying the law, that is what happened in China and the same is going to happen in any country that tries to ban cryptocurrencies.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

I think when the government forbids crypto currency's many investor's are affected with this situations,  and crypto currency's also has lost of popularity. But As my insight the government will not do this part, because as we can see their many country's accept bitcoin as legal tender and they see that crypto currency's is a big help to their economic growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:29:08 AM

I am believe government will opening regulation on cryptocurrency. Many advance country already allowing cryptocurrency for transaction in merchant. I am believe in next 3 years, emerging country will follow this step
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

it depends on what country you belong, obviously, not all or not that many, share the same actions in banning crypto, and seeing that all countries will do the same thing is impossible, there are those rich and innovative country that fully embraced the many opportunities that bitcoin has to offer and yet to offer, sad to hear that your country sees is otherwise, let us wait for a couple of year or 5 year period, when bitcoin has spread in almost all part of the globe, maybe your country or government will have a change of mind.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

if your country prohibits cryptocurrency then you as a cryptocurrency fan must find a way to keep running cryptocurreny, some countries view cryptocurrency from the positive side so you don't need to worry because cryptocurrency is a new technology that is developing.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CadieTom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Th government already forbits cryptocurrency in some countries around the world. If so, i don't think they can stop the usage of cryptocurrency.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

Because they see that they are not earning much because of the crypto that's why crypto in your country definitely ban it and in terms that they cannot handle bitcoin it self they handle the investors in their country so if you are and investor in country like that don't expect that you cannot lost a huge money.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

It seems like I know where you are from, I don't know how you feel right now and in my country it is still safe if you trade using crypto and there are even local exchangers that exchange crypto with fiat. Indeed, from what I read, bitcoin bans and ICOs in your country are to protect the people and I also do not want to bad thinking people because I think in the government there are also many people who are experts in economics and technology.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

I think, government wants to forbid bitcoin due to its economic effect. We see how investors invest to cryptocurrency. We shall not be commited to any government law, we need to seek to not to make the government control crpyptocurrency. There will be pros and cons, government can make a law for which they can make corruption over cryptocurrency.
if the government can regulate crypto, so, crypto will no longer to be decentralized, and the government will manipulate crypto according to the economic conditions of its country, if its like that, the domestic currency and crypto make no difference
i never thinking government to manipulate cryptomarket.they have no capability on it.as we know today cryptocurrency market was decentralize, so its moved by much person in the world.government should have this power to replace community power.
Government of a country has a lot of benefit through banks and the use of Bitcoin or other crypto coin will reduced the banking system as you can say disruption but it can not disrupt completely because we can not say bye bye to banks due to the facilities it is providing. Furthermore if we move towards the new technological system then it is our success as well that is why other countries are using these new systems.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

I think, government wants to forbid bitcoin due to its economic effect. We see how investors invest to cryptocurrency. We shall not be commited to any government law, we need to seek to not to make the government control crpyptocurrency. There will be pros and cons, government can make a law for which they can make corruption over cryptocurrency.
if the government can regulate crypto, so, crypto will no longer to be decentralized, and the government will manipulate crypto according to the economic conditions of its country, if its like that, the domestic currency and crypto make no difference
i never thinking government to manipulate cryptomarket.they have no capability on it.as we know today cryptocurrency market was decentralize, so its moved by much person in the world.government should have this power to replace community power.
Government of a country has a lot of benefit through banks and the use of Bitcoin or other crypto coin will reduced the banking system as you can say disruption but it can not disrupt completely because we can not say bye bye to banks due to the facilities it is providing. Furthermore if we move towards the new technological system then it is our success as well that is why other countries are using these new systems.
right, with a bank system that is already organized, let alone many government banks, if directly permitting crypto, will have a major impact on the economic stability of a country

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

the government will ban the circulation of cryptocurrency when there are so many people who suffer losses from the existence of this cryptocurrency, and the government may also not permit the distribution of bitcoin in its country so as to make bitcoin banned by the government.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin.

Maybe at that time the price's very low, so it was considered nothing special. No wonder if they finally ignore it not even a few of them who underestimate and insult its popularity.

But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.

Because crypto currencies are very speculative, in every minute the price can change significantly, from the highest to the lowest. This thing which is their reason, under the pretext of feeling worried, if there is an investor from his country will experience a fatal loss.

Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers.

Fortunately, the government in my country still allows it so that whenever I need money, I can cash in on the crypto coins I have.

They are trying to make it their own

Already's no secret, now there may be many countries that have adopted blockchain technology, either to be implemented into their banking or for crypto currencies they will launch. Indirectly, the government has stolen the idea from Satoshi Nakamoto.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Well, this looks like tyranny to me.
 This is the  kind of stuff many Crypto people (especially the young ones) who probably have never experienced tyranny, excessive governments interference in civilian's lives want. Imagine if this sort of thing took place Worldwide(I believe they are contemplating it) we would be doomed.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

but now, many country accept bitcoin. for investment, trading, or as payment method.
government have reason why they ban crypto in their country, and im sure there are many reason that make the country threatened. i know if crypto is profitable to make money, but they not talking about money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

Th government already forbits cryptocurrency in some countries around the world. If so, i don't think they can stop the usage of cryptocurrency.
The ban on the use of bitcoin will not stop the development and also the use of bitcoin, because my country itself bans bitcoin with the laws they apply,
that virtual currency is forbidden to be used for financial transactions in the country, but it does not make it difficult for me to use bitcoin..
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

it seems that it will not be easy to ban or stop crypto, for those who are experienced, of course they can still do it. there will always be loopholes for players who cannot be blocked by the government. the government should not prohibit it, but take advantage of it. the government is always protective and examines its effects in order to protect its citizens.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

Although the government prohibits the use of bitcoin, that does not mean it can stop bitcoin. We as bitcoin users should not give up with the situation, there are many ways we can do so that bitcoin can continue to grow. One example we can introduce bitcoin to them. I'm sure bitcoin can help the economy of people who use it if we can process bitcoin well.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:29:03 AM

The banning of cryptocurrencies in a country is not going to stop its usage, what it's going to do is to make people afraid of using cryptocurrencies because they're going to fear the repercussions they could face if they are caught in the act of using cryptocurrencies, but as the economic situation worsens people are not going to have any other option but to begin to use cryptocurrencies.
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

Because they see that they are not earning much because of the crypto that's why crypto in your country definitely ban it and in terms that they cannot handle bitcoin it self they handle the investors in their country so if you are and investor in country like that don't expect that you cannot lost a huge money.
The most sensible reason is that the government does not profit or cannot control bitcoin. That's the main reason. The next reason for transactions using bitcoin is very efficient, and open so corrupt officials will be greatly harmed so that in various ways try to ban bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: