Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency  (Read 14615 times)
OckelB

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

In the Netherlands we already have to pay taxes on cryptocurrencys...
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

In the Netherlands we already have to pay taxes on cryptocurrencys...
There's a country that cryptocurrency is prohibited to used because their government have mindset that it is not good for their community, and they only know that it used as payment in doing illegal transactions, and that's the other reason why they not allow crypto to used in their country. Also  most of Government want to oppose rules and laws and want to have control in anything but crypto is decentralized, and because of that they can only forbid it.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

The government forbids cryptocurrency because they think it will have a negative effect in the economy and they believe in false news that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money in crypto, which is not true.
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

The government forbids cryptocurrency because they think it will have a negative effect in the economy and they believe in false news that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money in crypto, which is not true.
although the government prohibits cryptocurrency but there are still many people who can still use cryptocurrency as their job. yes maybe the negative effects are caused by irresponsible people like digital scammers and criminals.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

When the government forbids the crypto currency in the country,  then the holders of coins in that country are not comfortable to use bitcoin especially to establishment and other industries because aside from investments of bitcoin this currency is used for payments and any transactions that involve currency.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

Some governments are banning cryptocurrencies blindly because their neighbouring countries are doing so. Others have ulterior motive for banning cryptocurrency which may include the decentralized nature of crypto which does not allow any central authoritative body to have full control over the transactions.
In some few years to come, when the market will increase in its demand, these same governments will be the ones to retrace their statements  against cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

Yeah, people should be allowed to buy and sell crypto freely, it is a matter of personal freedom.

2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

For the one who knows how to use the Internet, it’s not so important whether Bitcoin is prohibited in his country or not. No one can force you not to do what you want, no one can forbid you to trade in cryptocurrency, if you have such a desire. You can register on almost any exchange and you will not need to ask anyone for permission.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

The government has been, and will continue to ban, bitcoin. As long as bitcoin exists and develops, the government always has moves to limit them

I am believe in near future government will regulate cryptocurrency as currency. If government recognize crypto as currency, it will increasing industry in tourism. More tourist will come and spend their crypto and government will earn more taxes
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Its really sad that some governments didnt allow cryptocurrency to enter some country. We cant stop them knowing that they really hate bitcoin and will do everything just to end bitcoin. Even though that is quite impossible. Bitcoin is still working for 10 years and I know bitcoin is improving day by day , never feel hopeless time will come and they will realize there mistake of not choosing crypto that may help their economy.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

The government has been, and will continue to ban, bitcoin. As long as bitcoin exists and develops, the government always has moves to limit them

I am believe in near future government will regulate cryptocurrency as currency. If government recognize crypto as currency, it will increasing industry in tourism. More tourist will come and spend their crypto and government will earn more taxes

Everyone expects this to happen but some governments don't think about Bitcoin because everyone has a different idea from the situation of Bitcoin.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

Everyone expects this to happen but some governments don't think about Bitcoin because everyone has a different idea from the situation of Bitcoin.
i am doubt goverment will recognize cryptocurrency as currency.its could be contradictory with their regulation.maybe as commodity like gold and oil enough for bitcoin price in near future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

We're always talking about the problem of the government and cryptocurrency where some countries doesn't recognize it and some some are banned crypyos. I think the only problem is that they can't manipulate or control crypto and they only look on one side and they don't intend to see the positive side that can benefit a lot of people.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Government forbids cryptocurrency already. These governments banned cryptocurrency for an illegal use of people in terms of scamming their citizens or etc. They forbid cryptocurrency to exist to their sovereignty because they know that it is harmful for everyone. Well, they are wrong with that because soon, cryptocurrency will arrive and change the economy.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

The government forbids cryptocurrencies since many ICO scam reports have hurt many people, and fake investments are taking advantage Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to fool investors. if the government wants to think openly and continue to study Blockchain technology, I am very confident that cryptocurrencies will be the solution to economic difficulties...

barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

indeed it would be very sad if the government banned all matters relating to cryptocurrency. will be a very big question for investors and crypto hunters, "why did the government do that?" maybe the government is not wise in comparing the positive and negative cryptocurrency. whereas with cryptocurrency someone can find income to meet their needs. and so much work can be done in cryptocurrency. just keep being patient, maybe someday, they will surely realize because they have banned cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:30:48 PM

They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.

Yeah! they cannot control the cryptocurrencies to sorround in the world because it is very useful. In every transaction it would be useful. The government cannot banned because it is functionaly well. In bitcoin it is positive and their are advantages that brings everywhere to go.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

When the government forbids the crypto currency in the country,  then the holders of coins in that country are not comfortable to use bitcoin especially to establishment and other industries because aside from investments of bitcoin this currency is used for payments and any transactions that involve currency.
In my country, cryptocurrency is prohibited from being used as a payment instrument but is not prohibited as an investment. So still being able to use cryptocurrency is just not convenient, and is not free to use bitcoin. Because of these conditions, the number of bitcoin users in my country has decreased. Frankly I am jealous of bitcoin users living in developed countries, because they can innovate with bitcoin and become successful.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

My government has no task to prohibit cryptocurrency. The state is trying in every way to take control of the cryptocurrency and take the tax.
It's good to know, there are countries who prohibits ICo and crypto way too hard. The thing is how  capable the country to manage a decentralized system. It's ok to put restricctions but not to the point of banning it.
Many governments who do not know about the nature of cryptocurrencies try to control them and some have banned it but they do not know that it is unable to control and no matter how much they will ban it the people of their country can easily use these currencies as they are decentralized.
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

when the government forbids crypto currencies what we can do, the government forbids of course there are strong reasons of course the reason they say about everything that results is negative, maybe someday the government will also see the positive side of what is produced from crypto currencies
The government prohibits cryptocurrency for very reasonable reasons, namely anonymity so that it is vulnerable to being used by criminals and is very fluctuating so that users experience heavy losses. But the government forgets one thing that cryptocurrency is digital currency technology, which in the future must be used so that it cannot be rejected. So it is better to find rules that can reduce the negative impact on users, from which to ban the obvious will not solve the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: