Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange  (Read 27985 times)
Quickex Exchange (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Hi there! We are not an ICO so we don't need WP. Our service is already up and running. You can use it straight away. But we could go live with ICO in near future (psst... it's a secret but it would be a security token). Wink
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

Quick exchangers with low commission will be in demand. I do not doubt that the project will quickly develop! I'll start to follow the project, I'm interested in its further development!
Yeah, with lots of transactions with high transaction fees, this would surely be in demand and supported. This kinds of conveniences is what people needs right now.
I agree with you, now all people who start using crypto-currencies try to find exchanges where low commission fees. Can not deny, I'm sure that you yourself are looking for such exchangers, so as not to overpay.
Yeah we can get it the difference through whitepaper.but they should mention it in the thread that why we should support them where there is so many good project doing the same crypto exchange
Naturally, amendments can be introduced in whitepaper, but it is very important to warn about it both investors, and community and to specify the exact page on which changes have been made. Everything has to be by rules.

Ammendments to a whitepaper? Top kek, literally NO dev or team does that. They usually completely ignore the fact that a whitepaper or roadmap exists
Quickex Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?

One step at a time, fellas. The list of pairs will expand soon. Wink
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?
The project is still new so maybe the team are working with it. Their website don't have a complete information with their project and the team's profile. So as of now let see and wait what will be the progress of this project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

So, this will be similar to shapeshift? If so, then this is why the transaction fee is low because of your current competitors? And also, better to make a quick action so that people will not be waiting for long because I/we are more curious to know more about the additional pairing.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Actually you have apoint mate. This simple information about project team members could affect the entire project progress. The team should think the way investors and supporters think everyone need concrete and sensible team to handle huge projects. Hope there is one of team members will read this and could address this simple yet important matter.
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Too early? Meh, if they have bothered to post a service announcement then they better have atleast the beta version of the exchange readied lol
Quickex Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Too early? Meh, if they have bothered to post a service announcement then they better have atleast the beta version of the exchange readied lol

Our service is fully functional. You can exchange your BTC or ETH right now. Or speed record is less than 4 min to process a transaction. https://quickex.eu
Quickex Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Actually you have apoint mate. This simple information about project team members could affect the entire project progress. The team should think the way investors and supporters think everyone need concrete and sensible team to handle huge projects. Hope there is one of team members will read this and could address this simple yet important matter.
I dont think they will be avle to convince more people to join thier both if they cant even disclose thier personal information to the public. Lets just give them some time for the mean time and lets not jump into conclusions right away.

Seems like you guy have already jumped to conclusions and thought that we were another ICO. Wink We are not an ICO, we are not looking for investors. We are an online service. You can land on our website https://quickex.eu and exchange your BTC and ETH straight away. We offer the best rates after all Roll Eyes
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

The developer believes that the commission is low - 0.5% fee on a transactional. I do not think such a commission is low. I hope it will be lower.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

Despite the fact that the team promises to offer the best prices, the chance to face tough competition is very high, you need to talk about yourself.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

Despite the fact that the team promises to offer the best prices, the chance to face tough competition is very high, you need to talk about yourself.

Agree with you, there are tons of platforms that offers the same features with Quickex. I'm suggesting that the team must focus on what's the difference of Quickex platform to the other projects.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Now a days competition in this crypto companies are common.Offer the best price is their main promotion of their project.so did you find the information how they will give the best price
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Everything is new at here, so that we need understand more about Quickex team. I think likestream and anwer questions from investors and supports is better.
You can ask any question here or go to join a group of telegrams and write there questions, the administrators will respond quickly. They are actively developing the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

when exactly are you going to add other pairs to your platform? You just have to understand that you have a lot of competitors and I think you need to hurry up and make an update as soon as possible.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

when exactly are you going to add other pairs to your platform? You just have to understand that you have a lot of competitors and I think you need to hurry up and make an update as soon as possible.
There should be unique functionalities, advantages and plans to gain traffic from similar platforms to our platform.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

It is impossible to hurry with addition of new couples at all. I think that the team is fully aware of this fact and won't hurry with it. They at first will solve what to them couples it is necessary and only after that will begin to realize it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

I guess, we just have to keep calm and wait for the team to give the new updates because this kind of platform is not an easy to developed. It needs better plans and effective ways that can attract more users and more people who made daily trading.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

Is an announcement so basically it will have to wait till other features and platform functionalities are been listed which basically takes time and effort best case scenario they release a demo version later next month i guess

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

I guess, we just have to keep calm and wait for the team to give the new updates because this kind of platform is not an easy to developed. It needs better plans and effective ways that can attract more users and more people who made daily trading.

Yes being calm is best thing to do,  the team is doing their best to make this quickex project successful . Let us learn also to wait because in a project it needs plan to make it successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: