Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we still trust ICO Rating Sites Like ICOBench  (Read 765 times)
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

Yes of course, you can still trust ICO sites like ICObench because they are legit and if not, then you should learn how to find out to know if they are the real one because in this business there’s a lot of scammer that spread out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I advise one not to trust ico bench as they get paid for promoting icos and they can be biased and often they provide incomplete information. There are other websites out there which are providing ICO advice and not taking any money.
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Based on the appended article, it does appears me the author is diluting on other ICO rating locales in order to advance their own. This isn't a free evaluation so it's anything but a decent premises to expose to rating of different locales.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

Usually when I am considering my investment criteria I don't really follow the opinion of ICO sites because I don't find it reliable enough. I usually do my own research about the project and analyze every aspect of it before I make my decision. I also consider the opinion of top crypto analyst like Gobone and Ian Balina before I finally conclude on investing in the project.

SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

Judging near the situated section, it does look as if to me is lachrymation mound on unlisted ICO grading stops so as to assist their have. This is not an free iscernment so it is not a beneficial hypothesis to ridicule to grading of unlisted sites.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

Any investment is risky. The ICO rating website can be used to check ICO information. It can be used as a reference, but it should not be used as the sole basis for your investment decision. You should know more about the information before investing. You are diligent in research. I suggest you Don't trust icobench completely, most of the time the comments on this site are very bad.
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

These sites are only made to collect more money for high ratings. I would not trust them, although they have good projects.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

This Is How Easy It Is to Buy ICO Ratings .
Believe it or Not. the Whole ICO stuff looks scandalous this days. New investors can easily fall into this trap if they fail to make proper investigation before investing into new ICOs. Can you imagine that rating sites today do contact ICO owners and ask for a certain amount of fee for a high grade and rating on their site.
If you double, please read this article. It is an Eye opener. what are your sugguestions as well.
https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394

Every newbie to ICO investing should read this article. It is quite natural that there is a "secondary market" for reviews and ratings and I wouldn't be disappointed if a particular site (say ICObench) clearly stated that a rating can be bought or influenced by money. None of ICO review sites I know does it. Angry
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

You sound as if you’ve fallen down from some faraway star. Receiving these fees is what these rating sites were created for. did you really think that they exist to help you choose an ICO?)))))

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

To believe or not it's your choice .. I never trusted this site (ICOBench). as for me the ratings of this site do not meet the real ICO rating .. even the scam on this site has a very high rating. the owners of this site do not disassemble in the companies , or receive money for overrating the  company...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

I trust only in my skills and intuition. These sources have their own interest in ICOs listing and they are not trusted sources for me at all. I spend a lot of time on researches

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to choose ICOs relying on ICO rating sites. I don't trust them, they're all for sale. If you want to succeed in ICO you should learn how to do your own researches.
coin-master

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

Dear elders I’ll write down here my 3 privet views about above question.
1st one
ICOBENCH and ETC sites are also commercial purpose institutions. So they want to earn.so they do that. Always they try to stand on the middle point of the truth and lie.     
2nd one 
Every ICOs are risky so can’t blame to ICOBENCH and ETC sites
3rd one 
We never should not be depend on others we should research with our self and after collected wrathful rate details and finally we can analyze with ICO rating site’s rates. So we can get clear idea about ico rates sites are legit or not legit
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

for me, so of course there are honest sites that are just starting, but such sites must for the same to live and feed their owners, that's the question whether they have enough money to honestly give a rating?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

You cannot fully trust all these ico sites because most of of their analysis are not baise free. Some ICOs pay these sites to rate them high. I prefer to consider top analysts because they are independent with their analysis.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

This bound to happen. It's human nature. I never trusted any of them anyways.
Transparency is needed. None is transparent as far as cryptocurreny is concerned .
We'd probably need Blockchain rating sites. Blockchain is why we are here, right? So why do we keep tolerating opaque activities.
It's so unfortunate people don't learn.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

ICOBanch, ICOrated, FoxICO etc. are just third parties as advertisements to raise valuations to investors.

The name of the third party will continue to think positively for the project he holds, so I hope you can review the ICO again without having to look at ICOBanch.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

the site rating does not be always trusted. This even happens often does not correspond to the existing results on the fact of ICO. If you use it as a reference in some tough choices may be good. but most of all analysis is a good thing to do because this is the foundation that must be mastered.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
cryptonzeus

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

Don't completely fooled by ICO ratings like ICOBench. They're also paid website for promotions by ICO's. Instead, better do your own research about the ICO.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

No, this is complete nonsense and always was. Now any rating system is focused on quantity, instead of quality and it only supports the filling of this market with rubbish and scam Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: