Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investnment Advice  (Read 1135 times)
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:14:18 PM

I asked for a loan to resolve some personal expenses and I still have about $1200 left, I have the intention to invest this money and with all the cryptocurrency uproar I do believe this new universe is probably the best place to invest this money, (if I'm wrong, let me know)

Now, I have two main ideas, either I purchase $1200 worth of bitcoins and hold on to them expecting a higher capitalization, or I invest in mining equipment to mine some altcoins.

I currently have a gaming rig with a R9 270X card, which, for mining purposes is profiting me about $20 a week.

What would you suggest me to do?
Maybe you can buy 1 Bitcoin Cash

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faucetpig

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:16 PM

It's really a gambel to play with money that u still need to payback. i wish all the luck and i advise you if you are not going to pay back that 1200$ any time soon ,that you should invest it in bitcoin. as the profits are guaranteed or you could learn more about trading as it's good for the short term gains.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

Better invest the excess in bitcoin because of big turnover that you can get after quite sometime and who knows with the current pricing of bitcoin it pump more than 100% on few months and if this will continue thru bitcoin investment you could have paid all your debts with something left for you to start up. Bitcoin is a good investment to take just be wise and don't get scam.

Inversement in bitcoin is always beat one.The price of bitcoin is now moving up to the next level. So the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000$.If the price of bitcoin is reduced to 11,000 or 10,000 you can proceed to buy.Always avoid of panic selling by seeing the fluctuations.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:34:43 PM

Better invest the excess in bitcoin because of big turnover that you can get after quite sometime and who knows with the current pricing of bitcoin it pump more than 100% on few months and if this will continue thru bitcoin investment you could have paid all your debts with something left for you to start up. Bitcoin is a good investment to take just be wise and don't get scam.

Inversement in bitcoin is always beat one.The price of bitcoin is now moving up to the next level. So the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000$.If the price of bitcoin is reduced to 11,000 or 10,000 you can proceed to buy.Always avoid of panic selling by seeing the fluctuations.

Exactly, many have lost througb panic selling of their bitcoins whenever there's a slight tumble in its value and so it's better to hold for the long term no matter the price you bought it for. History has shown us time and time again that Bitcoin always grows back to surpass where it was before tumbling in value.
mustangtartlet

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

Never invest all your money on Bitcoin. As much as possible, start small and try to do some trial and error to be able to grasp how things are managed.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

Mate you should consider buying eltcoin, scorecoin, rebellious, and or ebitcoin. Mark my words that all four of them will pump high if you buy now.
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

Let me give you some solid investment advice: only invest in things you know about. Asking others for investment advice is already a bad start, but if you do that at least do it with money you can afford to lose.

That being said some people have a high risk tolerance (gamblers for instance) so I'll give my views regarding this space. First, I'd say this space has the most opportunities, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best place to invest, if you're not a professional investor. The best way to invest here is with your own time and energy. Take time to learn all you can because knowledge itself is valuable. If you have skills invest those too. Investing in the form of your own equity stake in what's going on here is probably the best investment approach and can be done many ways.

As to the question of mining equipment or coins I'd say mining hands down. Coins are too volatile, even Bitcoin, and often require the ability to hold for long periods through downturns. Mining OTOH has different dynamics and you can sell your equipment at the least if/when things fall apart (except asics of course).

sold advice
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

I will consider the loan interest rate. If bitcoin growth is much more than the loan interest rate, I will buy Bitcoin with $1200. However if the loan interest rate is too high, repaying the loan will be a better idea.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:39 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:20:20 PM by christian07

Invest only just a little then try again to add more after that if you earn do buy some coins again then repeat where you earn,investment in crypto is so easy to do because you need only to buy in low then sell in high it's go hard for you because you do it with not listen in others ideas like invest in a coin that already trusted here like btc,eth,xrp and xrb.
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

I suggest you to working investment, which is totally free of cost.Best of luck.
This is a great suggestion. You should talk more specifically about this issue. There are probably many investors present on this forum also looking forward to your answer. Bring something valuable and interesting. I think you have done it and would like to share it here for everyone to study and exchange.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

I suggest you to working investment, which is totally free of cost.Best of luck.
This is a great suggestion. You should talk more specifically about this issue. There are probably many investors present on this forum also looking forward to your answer. Bring something valuable and interesting. I think you have done it and would like to share it here for everyone to study and exchange.

Probably, my advise is you should have to research for the right time to buy bitcoin and you should consider not to invest more that you are willing to lose and always keep that in mind that there is always risk involved for every investment. You should only buy bitcoins from an exchange with high reputation and use a bitcoin wallet to store your bitcoins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Since most of the market is in red today and Ethereum remains strong I think it is a good time to buy some more coins from ETH.
My pick at this moment is @Viberate - VIB. Nice updates coming from development team in Q1 of 2018. Check out their roadmap.

If you dont want to spend your ETH  then you can still earn some trough rewarding system.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more here:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

only use the surplus money that you won't be needing for a few years, please never invest when you are on loan, just pay it back.
cvcptit

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

$ 1200 is not a small capital to invest in coin. You should thoroughly investigate the coin before making a decision. Follow me you split 50% buy ETH keep it future copper eth will be up $ 2000. 50% buy in a short term can be profitable.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

I asked for a loan to resolve some personal expenses and I still have about $1200 left, I have the intention to invest this money and with all the cryptocurrency uproar I do believe this new universe is probably the best place to invest this money, (if I'm wrong, let me know)

Now, I have two main ideas, either I purchase $1200 worth of bitcoins and hold on to them expecting a higher capitalization, or I invest in mining equipment to mine some altcoins.

I currently have a gaming rig with a R9 270X card, which, for mining purposes is profiting me about $20 a week.

You know what pal, if that $1200 is what's left from that previous loan you did,  i would suggest that you give it back now as payment for your recent loan so that it will decrease. Then, work instead in the forum while using that ging pc as altcoin miner to get capital or at least until you pay up the loan and have enough extra cash to play with. Doing this will not only give you lots of extra income for capital but also increase the knowledge you already have here in the crypto world. Which obviously is something you can benefit a lot with.

But, if you really wanna play with that money, i suggest you read a bit first and understand altcoins and icos. Then invest in promising icos. This will surely guve you lots of profits if you manage to do it right.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

I suggest you pay off your loan before investing, although investing it may be profitable, it is extremely risky. You may end up asking for another loan if things go wrong.
You have a gaming rig which you earn $20 a week, that seems to be a good start. Combine it with hard work, maybe a job or if not, try to join campaigns here in the forum and earn bitcoins or altcoins. Not only that you didn't put out cash, you also paid off your loans and more importantly(might happen) extra income that may give you what you want(buying bitcoin/buying mining equipment).
ingo49

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

Read a lot and never invest money that you can afford to lose.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

my honest opinion is buy bitbay on its next dip if there is one.

this currency is solid

the dev is skilled and battle tested and this coin goes up and down nicely.

this is not your average shit scam alt coin.

I believe it will outpace btc. It is low risk med reward alt.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: