Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] ---NEM stake complaint, questions etc.---  (Read 30309 times)
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:47:22 PM

Here is what I found in my email as I could not find my post anymore...

http://i57.tinypic.com/2889sv6.png

^ I am with STUPID!
dasource

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:43:47 AM

Bump... any update? thanks

^ I am with STUPID!
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:50:11 AM

I went through all of your posts and can't find any in the either of the registration threads.
Unfortunately the email you've found seems to be worthless.

dasource

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

I went through all of your posts and can't find any in the either of the registration threads.

I am confused, I posted in your registration thread, offered my assistance, sent a PM to OP, got a reply ... Later on (few days later) the POST is deleted for which I have provided proof... what else do you want?
I am happy to show the emails in my gmail account (and the PM in my BCT; as I have not deleted them) as proof, let me know how (teamviewer etc).

^ I am with STUPID!
patmast3r

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:18:52 PM

I am confused, I posted in your registration thread, offered my assistance, sent a PM to OP, got a reply ... Later on (few days later) the POST is deleted for which I have provided proof... what else do you want?
I am happy to show the emails in my gmail account (and the PM in my BCT; as I have not deleted them) as proof, let me know how.

I'll have to leave this for UP...

dasource

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:21:35 PM

I am happy to show the emails in my gmail account (and the PM in my BCT; as I have not deleted them) as proof, let me know how.

Ok no problems, UP let me know how you want to sort this out. Thanks.

^ I am with STUPID!
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:19:26 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 09:36:11 PM by utopianfuture

Ok no problems, UP let me know how you want to sort this out. Thanks.

Did you send the fee in for a stake? If yes you should have a proof of sending the payment and could you provide it here? If No, then you have not reserved a stake spot. Promise of setting up a node is not what we want for the fundraising.
Sending personal PM to me has no relevance for registration process. I likely did not know if you re a stakeholder or not by reading your offer of setting up node via PM.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:14:03 PM

hey guys, i looked at the stakeholders' list.

i have a tx id http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=100
on Jan 23 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.msg4676430#msg4676430

and a logo submission
But i only see one listing on the stakeholders' list, the one that is paired with the txid.
Can someone look at this?

Thanks

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

hey guys, i looked at the stakeholders' list.

i have a tx id http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=100
on Jan 23 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.msg4676430#msg4676430

and a logo submission
But i only see one listing on the stakeholders' list, the one that is paired with the txid.
Can someone look at this?

Thanks

1 account/ 1 share.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
dasource

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:51:44 AM

Did you send the fee in for a stake? If yes you should have a proof of sending the payment and could you provide it here? If No, then you have not reserved a stake spot. Promise of setting up a node is not what we want for the fundraising.
Sending personal PM to me has no relevance for registration process. I likely did not know if you re a stakeholder or not by reading your offer of setting up node via PM.

No I did not;
I messaged you on "February 01, 2014, 12:55:06 PM" after I posted on the "second" registration thread. By timing that makes me page 15 which had a fee of: 0.04btc (using an average of $800 that is $32 one-time).

Now I could have quite easily posted on reddit/twitter and taken a stake for free *but* that was the easy way? what real benefit beyond the first few people who saw that would it bring? considering lots of others where doing it; Personally these are the people who are going to be first to dump the coins since they have no vested ongoing interest other than making money. I joined the crypto world because I want to see it progress to new heights.

What I offered costs more than the $32 stake, It is my time to set something up, ongoing support and a long term vision; I offered to host a NEM Node and in *direct* reply to your PM I then responded with

Code:
Drop me a PM / email me @ dasource@***.com .. if you have any other Infrastructure needs let me know ...
And I'll get it sorted out... Looking forward to seeing the progress of NEM...

Shazzy

Now if your fundraising was about accumulating BTC and you prefer people who post a reddit thread which takes 30 seconds over someone who generally want to help the NEM Infrastructure then that is fine, however reading your first post and the mention of nodes/infrastructure I though I would offer something that took more than 30seconds to-do afterall it is about building NEM.

Anyway, I have made my point; If I do not qualify that is fine. It is your coin and you set the rules Smiley
Good luck with NEM and as I am here to support the crypto community I will setup a NEM Node anyway....

^ I am with STUPID!
Boyciesbitcions

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:26:25 AM

Hi there,
For some reason I am showing up as duplicate hash and not appearing on the list of stakeholders.

Here is my transaction https://blockchain.info/en/tx/ddbd4165000b94db8f54b270afe7b4df6621e63bab8cb217fb52e9ee10bbc58b

Can you please correct this ASAP.

1014 Boyciesbitcoins     spread sheet name and number

Thanks
patmast3r

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:36:38 AM

Hi there,
For some reason I am showing up as duplicate hash and not appearing on the list of stakeholders.

Here is my transaction https://blockchain.info/en/tx/ddbd4165000b94db8f54b270afe7b4df6621e63bab8cb217fb52e9ee10bbc58b

1014 Boyciesbitcoins     spread sheet name and number

Thanks

You'll need to provide proof that the tx is really yours. Plz send another very small amount from the same sender address.
Sorry that this is necessary but we've had cases where fraudsters posted the hash before the actuall owner.

utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:42:23 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 11:53:30 AM by utopianfuture

No I did not;
I messaged you on "February 01, 2014, 12:55:06 PM" after I posted on the "second" registration thread. By timing that makes me page 15 which had a fee of: 0.04btc (using an average of $800 that is $32 one-time).

Now I could have quite easily posted on reddit/twitter and taken a stake for free *but* that was the easy way? what real benefit beyond the first few people who saw that would it bring? considering lots of others where doing it; Personally these are the people who are going to be first to dump the coins since they have no vested ongoing interest other than making money. I joined the crypto world because I want to see it progress to new heights.

What I offered costs more than the $32 stake, It is my time to set something up, ongoing support and a long term vision; I offered to host a NEM Node and in *direct* reply to your PM I then responded with

Code:
Drop me a PM / email me @ dasource@***.com .. if you have any other Infrastructure needs let me know ...
And I'll get it sorted out... Looking forward to seeing the progress of NEM...

Shazzy

Now if your fundraising was about accumulating BTC and you prefer people who post a reddit thread which takes 30 seconds over someone who generally want to help the NEM Infrastructure then that is fine, however reading your first post and the mention of nodes/infrastructure I though I would offer something that took more than 30seconds to-do afterall it is about building NEM.

Anyway, I have made my point; If I do not qualify that is fine. It is your coin and you set the rules Smiley
Good luck with NEM and as I am here to support the crypto community I will setup a NEM Node anyway....

I appreciate your effort. I agree that setting up a node and an ongoing support for NEM is worth much more than 32$ and that's a reason 1 NEM stake =1 million NEM is offered for NEM stakeholder. NEM stake holder is supposed to contribute just that an "ongoing support for NEM" in exchange they can get a NEM stake for a nominal fee + effort. 1 NEM stake will be worth much much more than 32$ and if it is about accumulating money 1 nem stake will be sold for 10.000$ after all the software is completed.

What I can do is to offer you a spot in the waiting list so you can join in in a next couple of days. Remember the fee sent in or effort is not the price of NEM but rather a sign of commitment that I appreciate.

Added: tbh I know some stakeholders are in it for profit without any longterm commitment. That's why i really appreciate your gesture. On the other hand, it is pretty hard to devise a different and successful mechanism to build up a big and supportive community for NEM. Take your case for example, I can't really know if your words are true or are just a way to get in and get out quickly with some profit without knowing you more.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
dasource

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:55:36 AM

<snip>
I appreciate your effort. I agree that setting up a node and an ongoing support for NEM is worth much more than 32$ and that's a reason 1 NEM stake =1 million NEM is offered for NEM stakeholder. NEM stake holder is supposed to contribute just that an "ongoing support for NEM" in exchange they can get a NEM stake for a nominal fee + effort. 1 NEM stake will be worth much much more than 32$ and if it is about accumulating money 1 nem stake will be sold for 10.000$ after all the software is completed.

What I can do is to offer you a spot in the waiting list so you can join in in a next couple of days. Remember the fee sent in or effort is not the price of NEM but rather a sign of commitment that I appreciate.

I am glad we agree that commitment is what the NEM community needs (and the wider crypto community) Smiley
I appreciate your gesture, is their anything I need to-do to be on the waiting list? Thanks

Shazzy

^ I am with STUPID!
dasource

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

Added: tbh I know some stakeholders are in it for profit without any longterm commitment. That's why i really appreciate your gesture. On the other hand, it is pretty hard to devise a different and successful mechanism to build up a big and supportive community for NEM. Take your case for example, I can't really know if your words are true or are just a way to get in and get out quickly with some profit without knowing you more.

I agree, and you are absolutely right. If you take a look at the EarthCoin block explorer in my signature you will see I have been running this (all cost incurred to me) since EarthCoin went live. If you check the host you will see it is not hosted at DigialOcean or some other cheapo VPS provider but a Managed Service company in London. That hosting alone costs me sub $300/mon. I make no money from EarthCoin hosting (or the other 5-10 coins I support); but I understand by supporting the EarthCoin and Crypto Community I can help increase its value and adoption.
If you guys have an IRC channel let me know and I am happy to hang around. Thanks.

^ I am with STUPID!
Boyciesbitcions

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:11:38 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 12:30:58 PM by Boyciesbitcions

Hi there,

1014 Boyciesbitcoins     spread sheet name and number

Thanks

You'll need to provide proof that the tx is really yours. Plz send another very small amount from the same sender address.
Sorry that this is necessary but we've had cases where fraudsters posted the hash before the actuall own
https://blockchain.info/tx/b44d6ffe5f6ffe41cf5ae88ef233d1ecb3ee5270d7df96dc64a9a037c7ea6dcb

0.0001 sent as requested hope all its ok now
please let me know .
Boyciesbitcions

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:22:37 PM

1014 Boyciesbitcoins
0.0001 Btc Sent as requested as prove .

https://blockchain.info/tx/b44d6ffe5f6ffe41cf5ae88ef233d1ecb3ee5270d7df96dc64a9a037c7ea6dcb
Boyciesbitcions

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:32:40 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

Sorry that this is necessary but we've had cases where fraudsters posted the hash before the actuall owner.

sent as requested ....thanks
patmast3r

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:51:09 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

looks good - thanks.

@UP: Could you please add him to the final list before you realease it ?

utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:46:42 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

looks good - thanks.

@UP: Could you please add him to the final list before you realease it ?

@pat since it is a duplicate hash case. do we need to kick out anyone?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: