Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:37:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

I will be the first in this thread)
In fact, energy projects can be very promising.
Just don't quite understand why the project needs the technology of Blocking? Only to attract money?
This project needed a huge money and It seems this project was too big, I don't know it they can make it but I hope so.
We will have enough of the money that we planned to collect. There is already a definite business plan.

Why are you so sure that you will be able to collect a large amount of money?
I've looked at the statistics of many other projects and most of them have the fees in the course of the ICO were far from ideal. In all, the situation in the market is to blame.
Or do you already have any agreements with large investors?

GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

An interesting project but also a very daring one - not easy to understand its feasibility, nor how an investor would profit. Plus some possible unknown unknowns.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
We have the best scientists. All our knowledge will be applied in the future. We will change the notion of oil refining

Although you have prospects based on your own developments. I would not say that you change everything radically. You are only at the beginning of the road and you have a lot to do.

The most important thing now for the Papush project is to collect as much money as possible. This will allow them to start implementing their plans for the production of PRT-2 units.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
solnce010515

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

It is a pity that at the moment it is only a question of only the recycling of new waste. I hope that in the future production capacity  will be recycle existing waste.
The company will expand production. After the first sales, we expect a rush demand for our products. Within a few years, we will be able to increase production and begin to produce more modernized refining units.
Where do you plan to place the first processing refining units? which countries are in priority?
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

This project has all the prospects to become a market leader because there is no analogous proposal at all.
romul1972

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

Wow! This is a very ambitious project. Good luck to all the participants.
Lukky88

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

The undoubted advantage of the project is that  team will use part of the profit to buy their tokens.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

An interesting project but also a very daring one - not easy to understand its feasibility, nor how an investor would profit. Plus some possible unknown unknowns.

I'm in no way defending the Papusha's project, but I was curious and what projects at the stage of sales began can you call promising?
How to determine with 100% probability the project that will bring you a profit?
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

When will Papusha's research results (on environmental governance of the earth) be applied to practical work in the future?
We have the best scientists. All our knowledge will be applied in the future. We will change the notion of oil refining

Although you have prospects based on your own developments. I would not say that you change everything radically. You are only at the beginning of the road and you have a lot to do.

The most important thing now for the Papush project is to collect as much money as possible. This will allow them to start implementing their plans for the production of PRT-2 units.

Naturally, without money to create their products, the project will stop on the spot. But further it will be necessary to search for buyers of PRT-2 units.
And my opinion is better to immediately look for investors aimed at buying such products.

aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

what information is known about the Brief Financial Details of the Project? How this platform is made? Who knows anything about its composition? I want to know!
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

what information is known about the Brief Financial Details of the Project? How this platform is made? Who knows anything about its composition? I want to know!
Papusha Rocket ICO is based on three main components! You can take a look on them in their white paper.. it is written good and really clear! I like it
nofork_man

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

I don’t have a lot of time to look for a white paper.. it is mch more easier to ask about it.. So, what are these components? I mean this three above elements..
zajtsewatan

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

I don’t have a lot of time to look for a white paper.. it is mch more easier to ask about it.. So, what are these components? I mean this three above elements..
I know, that the first one is the patented transonic combustion technology! If I got right, it is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”!
karlos_545

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

I know, that the first one is the patented transonic combustion technology! If I got right, it is included in the list of UNEP “Survey of Currently Available Non-Incineration PCB Destruction Technologies”!
Also it is made in the first Issue, August 2000.. and it was published under the author’s name “Papusha Rocket Technology” (PRT)! I do like it!
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

The second one is conversion development based on of high-tech solutions used for rocket and space and aviation equipment. The team explained it so smart..
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

and the last one is their own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. As for me – it is so cool! I adore this team!
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:46:00 AM

and the last one is their own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. As for me – it is so cool! I adore this team!
I have heard, that they design documentation executed by representatives of the defense industry, experimental base! I even can’t imagine, how was it made!
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

I have heard, that they design documentation executed by representatives of the defense industry, experimental base! I even can’t imagine, how was it made!
Also it has got an experience of industrial use of transonic combustion for extreme terms and conditions of neutralizing highly toxic substances. I believe in its future.. it is so clear!

nofork_man

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:27:20 AM

I know, that this team has a long history.. At the start, they have PRT-1, a unique experimental-industrial unit that can destroy especially hazardous residues!! That’s why I know about this platform! I am interested in this information..
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

Naturally, without money to create their products, the project will stop on the spot. But further it will be necessary to search for buyers of PRT-2 units.
And my opinion is better to immediately look for investors aimed at buying such products.

I think the project team would be glad to such investors, but the problem is that they are hard to find. It is necessary to pay attention to specialized exhibitions devoted to oil production. Perhaps there would be able to find the right investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: