Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

I think the project team would be glad to such investors, but the problem is that they are hard to find. It is necessary to pay attention to specialized exhibitions devoted to oil production. Perhaps there would be able to find the right investors.

I have long suggested Papusha's team to think about taking part in various specialized exhibitions, but they do not yet have information about this. I hope they take advantage of your proposal.

1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

The problem of environmental pollution is one of the most urgent in our time. I am glad that there are projects aimed at processing waste from refineries.
The problem here is really very global and in my opinion it will be very difficult to do it all,but I think if we support this direction and help the team both morally and financially,then all together we will be able to overcome the difficulties,and to realize this wonderful idea in life.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Good project - real sector of the economy.
How much tokens was sold on Private sale? if it `s not a secret.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

By the way, I began to study this problem and I saw that in many countries they are obliged not to dig in the waste of oil processing, but force them to burn them.
That's just not clear what is better, because when burned, enough harmful substances are released into the air.

Everything depends on the legislation of the country where the oil producing enterprise is located, as well as on the cost of various methods of waste disposal.
If the PRT-2 installations can not only destroy waste, but also receive additional fuel, they will be successful.

If you believe the white paper of the Papusha project, then that's exactly what they can do. Eliminate refineries from generated waste and receive fuel from them.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

You wrote in the WP that you plan to sell 6200 units a year. This is approximately 516 per month or 17 per day. Why are you so sure that you can sell all of them?
UIXID

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

You wrote in the WP that you plan to sell 6200 units a year. This is approximately 516 per month or 17 per day. Why are you so sure that you can sell all of them?

If you are more attentive, on the first page of this topic you will find a table from which it is clear that 6200 units plan to produce in 3 years. Of these, 200 pieces only in the first year.
To me, too, this figure seems somewhat overstated, but I myself am used to setting big goals and trying to achieve them. Therefore, to the goals of Papusha's team, I am sympathetic.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

Reading your white paper, I came across the fact that you are planning in the first quarter of 2019 to pass the certification of your installation PRT -2. How do you think how much time will it take?

It depends on the types of certification and the legislation of the countries for which it will be produced. I think it will take at least several months.
Maybe the project team will tell you more precise information.

SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

Here you have a good product which is necessary and theoretically in demand. But why use the technology of blockchaine if it is necessary to simply inform the potential users about  product existence for the sale of the equipment?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
solnce010515

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

I am interested in  Papushi's live performances and I want asking him questions. Do you plan to hold any presentations or meetings with potential investors?
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

I heard that the team was working on developing a smart contract! It is interesting to know at what stage this work is now.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

I know, that this team has a long history.. At the start, they have PRT-1, a unique experimental-industrial unit that can destroy especially hazardous residues!! That’s why I know about this platform! I am interested in this information..

The technology has patents, even if it is not 100%, but even guarantees that it has prospects in this field. This is what attracted me to it.
banff

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Here you have a good product which is necessary and theoretically in demand. But why use the technology of blockchaine if it is necessary to simply inform the potential users about  product existence for the sale of the equipment?
ICO and blockchain technology are used in this project to attract funding. This is a very simple and effective way to raise a good amount of money. Although in the red market many projects are difficult to achieve success...

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

It's nice that such a powerful and necessary project is made by a team of Russian scientists.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

By the way, I began to study this problem and I saw that in many countries they are obliged not to dig in the waste of oil processing, but force them to burn them.
That's just not clear what is better, because when burned, enough harmful substances are released into the air.

Everything depends on the legislation of the country where the oil producing enterprise is located, as well as on the cost of various methods of waste disposal.
If the PRT-2 installations can not only destroy waste, but also receive additional fuel, they will be successful.

If you believe the white paper of the Papusha project, then that's exactly what they can do. Eliminate refineries from generated waste and receive fuel from them.

I would like to note that on paper everything is so smooth and easy, the waste is 100% destroyed and good fuel is obtained from them. And in fact, it may turn out that the energy costs will be much greater than the benefits.
In general, we will live to see the time of project implementation and see how it works.

So I wanted to invite you to see what will happen as a result of the Papusha project. They have a great idea, but it all depends on the implementation. I hope I will be able to invest a small amount in order to help the project.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

I read about how and where to store refinery waste. They can be handled in a more environmentally friendly way, and I don't think it's a good idea to bury them in the article.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Watch the video with Anatoly Papusha in the role of narrator. He talks about the experimental installation built in the Soviet Union.

I saw the only video with Anatoly Papusha, it is posted on the project website. But there is nowhere shown the installation of the PRT in operation. I would very much like to look at the experimental model.

For an ordinary person to show a picture or video of any installation and he vseravno will not understand what it is. But the founder of the project, Mr. Papusha, talks in great detail about the creation of his installation and the basic principles of work.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

It is a pity that at the moment it is only a question of only the recycling of new waste. I hope that in the future production capacity  will be recycle existing waste.
The company will expand production. After the first sales, we expect a rush demand for our products. Within a few years, we will be able to increase production and begin to produce more modernized refining units.
Where do you plan to place the first processing refining units? which countries are in priority?
Yes, I have the same question, what countries they will first proceed? but I think they will start country which has wide land.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Otap2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

This project will utilize transonic combustion, which will eliminate toxic residues. Via modifications of inventions created by A.I Papush, it will be possible to extract valuable products like kerosene, diesel, and synthetic oil. This technology is simply no competitor to this technology in the world.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

This project will utilize transonic combustion, which will eliminate toxic residues. Via modifications of inventions created by A.I Papush, it will be possible to extract valuable products like kerosene, diesel, and synthetic oil. This technology is simply no competitor to this technology in the world.

And do you think that it will be easy for developers to implement their ideas and create on the basis of this technology the installation of PRT-2 and sell it to oil refining campaigns?

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

And do you think that it will be easy for developers to implement their ideas and create on the basis of this technology the installation of PRT-2 and sell it to oil refining campaigns?

Personally, my opinion. In the oil refining business, everything is complicated, they need big money and have great prospects for making money.
If the developers of the project collect enough money to produce at least one installation of PRT-2 and it will work successfully - success is guaranteed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: