Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
d3precat152

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Earning money using recycled fuels and at the same time save the ecosystem. What a promising project however this may need a lot of budget but the hardcap is like more than $7m considering the current value. Is it enough to run this project? I'll go ahead and check wp  Grin
It seems to me that this amount is enough for the implementation of the project. I believe that the amounts that call other projects (tens of millions of dollars) are unreasonably inflated.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Have you decided to invest in the project? As far as I remember earlier you wrote about the fact that you do not have free cash.

I have not made a final decision yet. You see what's going on in the crypto market. I have all the money frozen in other coins and tokens. But a couple of ETHs can always be found.
And if the market stabilizes, then it's possible to find the amounts for joys and much more)

You have to be a very risky guy to invest in the current market. Today I paled when I looked at the drop in the price of eth.

How many similar market falls this year? I counted at least 3. It is on such falls that large capitals make big money. Many people rush to sell their coins for a pittance and then pour tears when they see how much prices have risen in a couple of days.
There would be free funds, I would not hesitate to invest them in several promising projects.
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

An excellent project with a strong and iron team and idea. This is a very promising project at this moment.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

I like that the project website is translated into several languages, which means that the project administration is ready to work and conduct business around the world.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Tell me, how much money was spent on the development of this technology, PRT installations? I suspect that technologies related to the oil refining business are very expensive.

Now it is difficult to assess the real financial costs of development, because development began in Soviet times, if I'm not mistaken.
quansi2k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

I like that the project website is translated into several languages, which means that the project administration is ready to work and conduct business around the world.

I like you, too. Thus it can communicate with many people in the world without limiting the language
LewisMot

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

I was recommended this project by my partner, I have not yet had time to learn all the details. Tell me, when did the ICO process start?
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

I was recommended this project by my partner, I have not yet had time to learn all the details. Tell me, when did the ICO process start?

This information is available on the website of the project, the token sales process will begin in 6 days. You can already slowly prepare for this.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

This information is available on the website of the project, the token sales process will begin in 6 days. You can already slowly prepare for this.

Please tell me, will there be any discounts or bonuses for the first investors? I'm sorry for such a stupid question, but I can't find any information about it.
fgp5

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Dear team, why are all the photos in your technical document black and white and of poor quality? They look like photos from the archive, not new ones.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Please tell me, will there be any discounts or bonuses for the first investors? I'm sorry for such a stupid question, but I can't find any information about it.

Alas, there are no discounts, the price for 1 ETH you will receive 3500 tokens PRT, it is unchanged during all periods of sale.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Alas, there are no discounts, the price for 1 ETH you will receive 3500 tokens PRT, it is unchanged during all periods of sale.

Perhaps this information is there, but I did not find it. Do you have a minimum amount for investing?
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

I am pleasantly surprised how quickly the representatives of the project answer the questions. I often faced with a situation where some projects do not want to answer even in a telegram, not to mention the forum.
Yes indeed, work is underway on the forum and telegram chat, the representative of the project is constantly online. A serious approach to business.
vodyanoykiki

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

In fact, I am surprised at how high the team Papusha performs its work and I hope that when the Papusha project itself appears in action, the team will not relax and will continue its work .
Lukky88

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

I am very confused by the drop in the Crypto-currency market. The total market capitalization fell for the first time this year below $ 200,000,000. How do you think this will affect the ICO of such projects as Papusha?

I think the current situation on the market can affect the course of ICO, but those who have really figured out the project and realized its value, will be investing.
synthesio

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

Very nice idea. But how investor can use rocket technology?
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

I think the project team would be glad to such investors, but the problem is that they are hard to find. It is necessary to pay attention to specialized exhibitions devoted to oil production. Perhaps there would be able to find the right investors.

I have long suggested Papusha's team to think about taking part in various specialized exhibitions, but they do not yet have information about this. I hope they take advantage of your proposal.

Most recently there was a message from the administrator of the topic that they plan to participate in the exhibition and what will be reported in the future.

I've been looking at this topic for about a month, maybe a little more. The administrator has talked about this for a long time. I hope closer to the start of ICO will begin more active marketing.

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

Hello guys,
I have a question for you:
In which ways will be implemented the interaction of the token and  installation?

It's a long story. You only need to read the White Paper to understand the main characteristics of the project. It is very interesting and useful.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I would really like to know what sizes the PRT-2 will have.

I also wondered what size the PRT-2 would have. Let's ask the administrator if possible to talk about it.

Most recently there was a message from the administrator of the topic that they plan to participate in the exhibition and what will be reported in the future.

I've been looking at this topic for about a month, maybe a little more. The administrator has talked about this for a long time. I hope closer to the start of ICO will begin more active marketing.

If someone writes to you the exact date when the news will be reported, you will demand them. I think the development team has a lot of problems and once they have the opportunity to please us with news they will do it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

Have you previously invested in other projects from the world of crypto currency?
What kind of project do you take for example, there are only promises everywhere, while many are collecting millions of dollars, and some projects attract investments in tens of millions.
Everyone decides to believe him or not to the promises of the developers.
Of course, if you have ready-to-sell equipment, then you can attract more money. Only sometimes such investments are no longer needed by the developers themselves.
I evaluate the project not for promises, but for several factors.

I perfectly understand what you are talking about. Indeed, most of the projects except promises do not have anything. That's why I'm asking, maybe Papush's team will surprise us.

The project Papusha is no exception. They also show what kind of technology they have and offer to invest in it.
Perhaps you will become a bit calmer, Anatoly Papusha has patents for his invention.

I am calm. I have not invested in Papusha yet. And did not make a final decision to do it at all. The administrator of this topic promised a lot of news in the near future - I will follow the development of the project and already make further decisions about investments.
You can join our official channels in twitter and facebook. Please visit papusha.io for more details

Thank you, I will definitely do it closer to the date of the beginning of ICO. I think then you will have news on several pieces per day.

If someone writes to you the exact date when the news will be reported, you will demand them. I think the development team has a lot of problems and once they have the opportunity to please us with news they will do it.

Perhaps I will agree with you. I'm used to demanding too much)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: