Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
Oishijagung

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Have you previously invested in other projects from the world of crypto currency?
What kind of project do you take for example, there are only promises everywhere, while many are collecting millions of dollars, and some projects attract investments in tens of millions.
Everyone decides to believe him or not to the promises of the developers.
Of course, if you have ready-to-sell equipment, then you can attract more money. Only sometimes such investments are no longer needed by the developers themselves.
I evaluate the project not for promises, but for several factors.

I perfectly understand what you are talking about. Indeed, most of the projects except promises do not have anything. That's why I'm asking, maybe Papush's team will surprise us.

The project Papusha is no exception. They also show what kind of technology they have and offer to invest in it.
Perhaps you will become a bit calmer, Anatoly Papusha has patents for his invention.

I am calm. I have not invested in Papusha yet. And did not make a final decision to do it at all. The administrator of this topic promised a lot of news in the near future - I will follow the development of the project and already make further decisions about investments.
You can join our official channels in twitter and facebook. Please visit papusha.io for more details

Thank you, I will definitely do it closer to the date of the beginning of ICO. I think then you will have news on several pieces per day.

If someone writes to you the exact date when the news will be reported, you will demand them. I think the development team has a lot of problems and once they have the opportunity to please us with news they will do it.

Perhaps I will agree with you. I'm used to demanding too much)
It is indeed the right way to do so be clear and understand.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

Watch the video with Anatoly Papusha in the role of narrator. He talks about the experimental installation built in the Soviet Union.

I saw the only video with Anatoly Papusha, it is posted on the project website. But there is nowhere shown the installation of the PRT in operation. I would very much like to look at the experimental model.

For an ordinary person to show a picture or video of any installation and he vseravno will not understand what it is. But the founder of the project, Mr. Papusha, talks in great detail about the creation of his installation and the basic principles of work.
I'm also interested in seeing a sample of equipment and how it works. You can throw stones, but without evidence I believe with difficulty.
The video has  information enough, that was really great Idea and I think it will catch the attention of the supporters and investors.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

Most developments and innovations in the oil refining industry bring a good profit, if the project managers will be able to implement the plan, today's investors will earn good money.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

Have you decided to invest in the project? As far as I remember earlier you wrote about the fact that you do not have free cash.

I have not made a final decision yet. You see what's going on in the crypto market. I have all the money frozen in other coins and tokens. But a couple of ETHs can always be found.
And if the market stabilizes, then it's possible to find the amounts for joys and much more)

You have to be a very risky guy to invest in the current market. Today I paled when I looked at the drop in the price of eth.
How many similar market falls this year? I counted at least 3. It is on such falls that large capitals make big money. Many people rush to sell their coins for a pittance and then pour tears when they see how much prices have risen in a couple of days.
There would be free funds, I would not hesitate to invest them in several promising projects.

The problem is that free money is not limitless. So I invested my money during the last fall in promising projects, I thought they would grow up no matter what, and now they have fallen even more in price after the Etherum and I can only wait and remain calm.

Well, let's think about how long it takes to build and start the plant from scratch? Or will developers place orders on production facilities of other companies?

In China, you can now start production of almost any product for a couple of months, you only need money.
indeed the point is in money. when we have money we will not be confused to invest or establish our own business. maybe for this month the crypto world is short of money because the weakening price is too low. hope that prices can stabilize again and can participate in investment again
KlounBit5

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Very nice idea. But how investor can use rocket technology?
I don't even know how to explain the whole point of investing. After all, you are invited to invest in the project tokens, which according to the plan should grow in price, in 1-2 years you will be able to sell these tokens for a more significant amount. Again, if the project plan turns out to be workable, consider the risks.
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Hello,
At the moment there is already a physical prototype of the invention?
This is important for this type of activity.
vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

After reading your white paper, i like that you specify not only the pros but also the cons,  because many projects are so desperate to hide their weaknesses, usually honesty is appreciated.
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Hello,
At the moment there is already a physical prototype of the invention?
This is important for this type of activity.
In the technical documentation of the project I saw pictures of this installation. You can find it here:
https://papusha.io/files/Technicalpaper_ENG.pdf
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

I am pleasantly surprised how quickly the representatives of the project answer the questions. I often faced with a situation where some projects do not want to answer even in a telegram, not to mention the forum.
Yes indeed, work is underway on the forum and telegram chat, the representative of the project is constantly online. A serious approach to business.

They were nice & good when it comes to the questions of the supporters and investors, in this kind of work we can see the future already of the project, goodluck.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Today I had more time to read your whitepaper once again. Checked how PRT-1/2 units works and I would say that the idea is pretty clear and good for me. I hope your project will be successful.
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

As for clients - do you have any preliminary orders for prt1/2 units? Or you just hope someone will need it?
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

As for clients - do you have any preliminary orders for prt1/2 units? Or you just hope someone will need it?
Im pretty sure yes but team would not announce all the details regarding that. Im more curious if the sales to the givermental structures will be included and will the 15% of that sales be allocated to liquidity pool?
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Im pretty sure yes but team would not announce all the details regarding that. Im more curious if the sales to the givermental structures will be included and will the 15% of that sales be allocated to liquidity pool?
I dont know fir sure but even if 15% are taken from private sales of that items - it will be more then enough for the purpose token to make x100 at least!
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

Is the Papusha itself involved into this ICO? Or yiu just use his researches and the name to make a business? Huh
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

Is the Papusha itself involved into this ICO? Or yiu just use his researches and the name to make a business? Huh
Sure thing. He us reaponsible for prt 1/2 production. He is member of the team
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

I like the idea project will turn all the oil refinary garbage into the fuel! Thus there will be no refuses.. That indeed great project
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

I like the idea project will turn all the oil refinary garbage into the fuel! Thus there will be no refuses.. That indeed great project
Im curious if this fuel made of wastes may be used for rockets indeed? Or it is just a picture in the topic of this thread??
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

My question is, what will be the function of blockchain on this project because with what I read I don't see the need for the technology unless you guys just want to raise funds through ICO instead of selling IPO for it in a traditional way
all_inman

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

My question is, what will be the function of blockchain on this project because with what I read I don't see the need for the technology unless you guys just want to raise funds through ICO instead of selling IPO for it in a traditional way
I also would like to know the answer as blockchain itself here is not needed at all...Huh
karlos_545

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

IPO conducting requires enormous funds. ICO is much more convenient. Thats why i think yiu are right - the main reason for blockchain implementation is ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: