Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC SALES & AIRDROPS]E-VERIFY: EVER Token Sales and AIRDROPS  (Read 2073 times)
rkv597523

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

Q.what is the minimum ethereum required to buy on pre-sale?
This will be a great project ever in security blockchain and its unique e verification technology will be huge in future.
Mhiztanas12

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

#E-verify is a Project that looks really sound and promising as it will be a Quora like platform but it will be a Business to Business platform. Good team and potential of this project as it will be a blockchain of knowledge basex. Will really help in the field of studies and students, scientists, researchers for sharing and earning all kinds of their knowledge, experience and innovation of course. Looking forward to this platform and project. Kudos to the team 👍
@crayford

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Verification of an employee or even employer's background is very important. In a world of duplicitous humans, eager and ready to swindle, maim or kill, verification of the authenticity of an individual's identity could go a long way in enhancing security. I pray security companies see this as a new way of Doin their jobs effectively.
Papparazie

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Nice project, with a good idea. It is promising and would have a great impact on the cryptocurrency world
miztachris

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

The project is a very lovely one and I hope it going to make great impart in the blockchain market.. Kudos to the team..
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

Q.what is the minimum ethereum required to buy on pre-sale?
This will be a great project ever in security blockchain and its unique e verification technology will be huge in future.

0.05 ETH, And the 50% bonus still on. Will be ending soon. Thank you!
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

How do the bitcoiner respond with E-verification? What are the main advantages of E-verification? What systems and features are used on E-verification so that the data stored can be safe and well maintained?

EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

How do the bitcoiner respond with E-verification? What are the main advantages of E-verification? What systems and features are used on E-verification so that the data stored can be safe and well maintained?

E-Verification is not a new concept; for long, companies and individuals have been carrying out verification of information on people or entities either for employment/job hire consideration or for other reasons. Also, Login security systems in its own is another form of E-verification we all perform when we login to platforms of companies that provide services online. E-verify will provide technologies that are a better, more efficient and robust alternatives to existing ones.

In our development, we have considered features ranging from a data recovery/backup system, data/information life cycle system which will manage the nature of the storage system and most importantly, the storage security system which will also manage  data distribution and storage unit switching.

This is not a detailed explanation of our implementation but hope we hope that this answers some of your questions. Thank you
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

Ideas like this really make me think that there's a lot of good minds, great ideas to come up with! There's a lot of new projects with same purpose and logic. But after seeing this, It made me curious and want to learn more about it! For me, this one will surely hit the spot but it will take time and a lot of effort for sure before they can reach their goal. I do want to be updated on seeing its progress.  More power to the devs and wish you the best of luck!
Props123

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

Can I know the total supply of this token?
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Can I know the total supply of this token?

The total supply is 50bn. Tokens will be burnt after sales.
trady16

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

I really like the goal of this project. Taking advantage of the advantages of the blockchain and incorporating them in the security is amazing . Really needed in this times. Hope this project succeeds!
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

How are there so many newbie bct accounts that are knowledgeable about crypto and can identify and see a great project and sign up to bct just to post in this thread.. I wonder..

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

How are there so many newbie bct accounts that are knowledgeable about crypto and can identify and see a great project and sign up to bct just to post in this thread.. I wonder..

Ain't there a lot of  jr member and up also? To say that people are signing up just to post here is a misguided assumption.
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

Ain't there a lot of  jr member and up also? To say that people are signing up just to post here is a misguided assumption.

It's not misguided if it's true.. I'm not questioning the Jr Member's opinions, their opinions are their own. I'm wondering how so many newbie members are so knowledgeable and deciding to create an account just to post on threads to say "good proiect" on all of their few posts.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
Diemhb1994

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

Project is something the crypto space needs, this looks like a fantastic opportunity to invest for investors
tntdl

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:55:54 AM

Can you update the progress of your code?
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

Nice Project, really cheap token price !

may i know where exchange you should listed ?
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

It's not misguided if it's true.. I'm not questioning the Jr Member's opinions, their opinions are their own. I'm wondering how so many newbie members are so knowledgeable and deciding to create an account just to post on threads to say "good proiect" on all of their few posts.

It is misguided,  and this is why. You have not checked every one single ANN  on bitcointalk that allows airdrop for everyone. Maybe they are joining to post here and as.they are in other ANN that has airdrop.  But you know, you are entitled to your opinion sir. Thank you
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

Nice Project, really cheap token price !

may i know where exchange you should listed ?

That will be soon, within july but there will be more information on that in the very near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: