Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC SALES & AIRDROPS]E-VERIFY: EVER Token Sales and AIRDROPS  (Read 2068 times)
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

Can you update the progress of your code?

Progress is ongoing. We are also still adding to our team, members that are expectise in certain aspects needed for the success of this project. This will speed up work. In anycase, we are working towards having significant progress available within the month of July
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nwachukwu2

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

There should be a monthly bonus for token hodler..
It will help eliminate dump

Sylshine2
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

There should be a monthly bonus for token hodler..
It will help eliminate dump

Good suggestion but that is not part of our model, we will have some type of bonuses for the users of our platforms but not just for holding the tokens. We are although, certain that our technology will speak for itself.
jayshiv

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

your team is great and you are hard worker so if you work more hard then you can be sucess in this year soon.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

I've sent a message in telegram, waiting for your answer. Extraordinary job, a rather interesting approach, sensible website!

Questions about airdrop distribution have been addressed. Before distribution, all entries will  be validated to screen out multiple entries and entries from fake profiles.
Bitcointalk airdrop distributes first followed by twitter and then the pending telegram airdrops
PhillipH

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Expect you find enough resources to cultivate your idea! Faultless job, interesting project, aesthetic idea.  Good luck all!
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

Nice one, hope the project is going to be exciting I am happy to be part of this
it is the next revolutionary project. It will be successful soon.
Mistazeez

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

Beautiful one. Cryptocurrency project for the 22nd century yet to come.
abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Pretty lavish Airdrop. It is possible to repeat the success of the hydro
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

I've sent a message in telegram, waiting for your answer. Extraordinary job, a rather interesting approach, sensible website!

Questions about airdrop distribution have been addressed. Before distribution, all entries will  be validated to screen out multiple entries and entries from fake profiles.
Bitcointalk airdrop distributes first followed by twitter and then the pending telegram airdrops

Hi Dev, I was late for the twitter and telegram airdrops, is there any plan to open it again for the 2nd round? By the way, I like your project and hoping you will attract many investors to join, I just have one question, what are your plans to boost popularity of this project? Thank you.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
aeonmiguel

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

There is a BIG market for decentralized identity verification platform and with the planned token distribution, you have the full backing of the community.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

Questions about airdrop distribution have been addressed. Before distribution, all entries will  be validated to screen out multiple entries and entries from fake profiles.

Hi Dev, I was late for the twitter and telegram airdrops, is there any plan to open it again for the 2nd round? By the way, I like your project and hoping you will attract many investors to join, I just have one question, what are your plans to boost popularity of this project? Thank you.

We have plans to open the twitter and telegram after the one on bitcointalk is over. This will be announce in due course.

We have started this by running lots of campaigns and ads, we plan to have more of these. Also, we will have youtube videos, attend blockchain conferences/meetup events and have interviews.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

As far as I understand E-verify is a token belonging to the type used for billing services, so the number of tokens provided is quite large.
Fortunately, you have a plan to burn the remaining tokens after the sale, which is a good step.
And finally, I have a question: Most companies in the world have a fairly common record-keeping system, but it works perfectly for them, and quite a few people know or want to use blockchain. So what makes you think that companies and employees will need to use identity and security services through your blockchain?
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

As far as I understand E-verify is a token belonging to the type used for billing services, so the number of tokens provided is quite large.
Fortunately, you have a plan to burn the remaining tokens after the sale, which is a good step.
And finally, I have a question: Most companies in the world have a fairly common record-keeping system, but it works perfectly for them, and quite a few people know or want to use blockchain. So what makes you think that companies and employees will need to use identity and security services through your blockchain?

We all know the security issues that is associated with centralized security systems. In the event of a breach, the whole data stored may be compromised. Though companies have systems they use today and are adequate for their needs, this will most definitely not be the case in the near future.

Also, people are becoming more concern with how safe their information are on platforms that offer services, they feel safer using platforms with more robust system that guarantees security against data/information breach. This makes platforms with such systems attractive to more users.  Also, our services will offer a cheaper, but yet better alternative, we will also be offering some form of incentive to individual users thereby attracting more people.

We hope that this answers your question. Thank you!
JoeBloggs1992

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

great dev wit wonderfull project. make crypto great again..
kekeson

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Reading the article of the concept of the project I see it to be great and hoping to see it to the MOON. I think listing with on hitbtc yobit could help it to the moon.
cryptopat

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Minimum Junior member? Why excluding others from participating? Don't you think it would have been nice to make participation open to all?
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

Minimum Junior member? Why excluding others from participating? Don't you think it would have been nice to make participation open to all?

Everyone can participate in the airdrop but the competition for 1m EVER is restricted to jr members and up. Thanks for understanding.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Background Checking Platform:  Providing backend technology for background check platforms.  Allows companies retrieve accurate and up to date background check on Employees in seconds. The system ensures a secured storage of data and for such information to be made available to a compa
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

I expect you advance.
Cerebral results, really great design, a very detailed and profitable website!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: