Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

PRIVCY whitepaper will release sooooooon! Wait for the team to announce this in our channel and social media.

Now its your chance to buy Privcy on its cheap price while waiting for this good news!This will be a huge announcement for all of us. Check their roadmap!!! Smiley

whitepaper release will be  really succcess of the project in a short period of time.. the community is really growing day by day.  the daily volume is also not bad..  waiting badly for the ad11 Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

how about that for performance in this weeks markets??

Good to see PRiV holding up steadier than most coins at the moment! Picking up traction too.

Cannot wait for the whitepaper release and all the techincal specs and plans to blow peoples minds.

Rank 973 now....give it a few months rank and we should be rank 97! Smiley
0.047$ for 30 million total supply coin is just sick. Team already proven, this coin to stay, very attractive price in my opinion, hope to see whitepaper soon and be clear on some things as soon as possible.

0.047$ strikes me as being insanely cheap and an absolutely bargain price! It's also definitely good to see that PRiV price is holding up pretty well compared with the majority of Alts and the recent bloodbath and sea of red that the market suffered.

I too am looking forward to reading through the whitepaper when it is released Smiley
teamcrpt

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

i noticed bitcoin dominance is well and truly back up, means very soon it's alt coin season. HODL ladies and gents, people will freak out before the storm passes, just enjoy staking.

Lets wait for wall street  get into the market. Dont forget that whales like to buy cheap. So i would rather watch the news an see who is about to enter the crypto market.
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:25:44 PM

Anyone who bought during the dip yesterday has made some lovely profits and gotten some really cheap PRIV!  Cool

Remember your retweets everyone, you don't wanna be that silly goose who misses out on the massive AD11!  Wink
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Update on our current developments

- Whitepaper 1.0 is being finalised and will be released in the next few days
- e-commerce plugins development are on track with first plugin released in next few days with number of shops ready to implement PRiVCY as payment method
- Webwallet is being optimised and there is aggressive roadmap on very exciting future enhancements
- Enhanced privacy features are being worked on (such as coin mixing service)
- Partnership with Testament moved to next stage with great competition and more amazing news coming soon
- Gaming team has hosted exciting tournaments and more great news will be published soon
- New partnerships and sponsorships are being explored

Exited about update. Please more info on mixing. I hope it will be ready this year. Mixing service is one of most awaited feature for me, since on some coin I could't wait no more, I lost hope, but looks like PRiVCY knows what is most important has to be out first!

The whitepaper seems to stop people from investing without one... hopefully this will change their minds. Too bad because of that they possibly missed 10-11 rounds of airdrops already before something finally sparked their interest. Some people arent that quick to pick up on the potential of a coin and its community. More partnerships, more ecommerce options, enhanced privacy features... keep the good news coming boss!
Have you seen price, investors do not participate in airdrops, with current price I think they will be more interested in buying million coins then to get free 10K. With few BTC you can buy 50x times more then to get for free. 10K coins will not make you richer then 1 million coins Wink

Have you seen the amount of investors that we have participating in the airdrop? Mostly EVERYONE over 5k coins currently has invested into PRIVCY. We have well over 250 users that have 5k+ priv and are participating. This does not include all those who are above 10k or more.

None of them got there by just the airdrops. Many investors who are smart invest into airdrops, especially ones that reward investors and hodlers Wink The price is only currently low because people get free coins distributed to them and sell them off as they were worthless. Thats their mistake!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

WOW! So close to 200 pages already. Imagine if our previous ANN threads were not deleted. We will probably be sitting at 500 pages already or more. Good job privcy community and keep up!

PS I'm selling watermelons in the PRiVCY Discord #marketplace.
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

- e-commerce plugins development are on track with first plugin released in next few days with number of shops ready to implement PRiVCY as payment method
- Webwallet is being optimised and there is aggressive roadmap on very exciting future enhancements
- Partnership with Testament moved to next stage with great competition and more amazing news coming soon
- Gaming team has hosted exciting tournaments and more great news will be published soon

Exited about update. Please more info on mixing. I hope it will be ready this year. Mixing service is one of most awaited feature for me, since on some coin I could't wait no more, I lost hope, but looks like PRiVCY knows what is most important has to be out first!

The whitepaper seems to stop people from investing without one... hopefully this will change their minds. Too bad because of that they possibly missed 10-11 rounds of airdrops already before something finally sparked their interest. Some people arent that quick to pick up on the potential of a coin and its community. More partnerships, more ecommerce options, enhanced privacy features... keep the good news coming boss!
Have you seen price, investors do not participate in airdrops, with current price I think they will be more interested in buying million coins then to get free 10K. With few BTC you can buy 50x times more then to get for free. 10K coins will not make you richer then 1 million coins Wink

Have you seen the amount of investors that we have participating in the airdrop? Mostly EVERYONE over 5k coins currently has invested into PRIVCY. We have well over 250 users that have 5k+ priv and are participating. This does not include all those who are above 10k or more.

None of them got there by just the airdrops. Many investors who are smart invest into airdrops, especially ones that reward investors and hodlers Wink The price is only currently low because people get free coins distributed to them and sell them off as they were worthless. Thats their mistake!

Indeed, so our beloved Airdrop holders, its a great time to buy your stack up to 5K with the AD11 holder multiplier coming up! Only 44 hours untill the deadline and balance snapshot!
cryptocurrentdan

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

Indeed, so our beloved Airdrop holders, its a great time to buy your stack up to 5K with the AD11 holder multiplier coming up! Only 44 hours untill the deadline and balance snapshot!

It's just a shame we are not on a good exchange yet like kucoin.

I hate moving btc, and I hate leaving coin on these small exchanges.
NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

This thread created on 20.6.2018, i see big potenzial in this project, 200 sites is very good, monero has 2000 sites but thread is created in 2014. I want to see her at the top!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:47:03 PM

200 pages, omg guys, this community is growing so fast!
I love to see many people that keep joining our community and our Airdrop  Smiley
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Well I must say this topic is starting to fill up pretty fast. Keep it up is what i'd say. When are these airdrops expected to end? How will you ensure people will stick with the coin after that?
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

another tweet just made. thats 4 in total this week so far. make sure you all retweet al of them this week plase

Will do. Heading over to Twitter now to check those.
Qpeeps

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

This thread created on 20.6.2018, i see big potenzial in this project, 200 sites is very good, monero has 2000 sites but thread is created in 2014. I want to see her at the top!

Indeed 200 pages of thread is really impressive. Let's hope that the commitment of the community will not fade out after the airdrop's end.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

Well I must say this topic is starting to fill up pretty fast. Keep it up is what i'd say. When are these airdrops expected to end? How will you ensure people will stick with the coin after that?

Still 10 more weeks before airdrop ends! I guess devs are planning a lot of things to keep us inside the community! Just wait few weeks more Wink
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

@Everyone we are in the 200 pages but still no one posts a full of wonder photos in their own places. I don't think PRiVCY Community is very shy showcasing where they came from. We should be proud of our self participating this kind of contest. Please anyone I am so excited to see real photos posts by PRiVCY People bringing our PRiVCY Logo including BUY or HODL PRiV. Come on I challenge everyone if you can do that you must be True PRiVCY loyalists. Showing pride for PRiVCY is the most kind thing we can simply do so what are we waiting lets post quality and original photos to PRiVCY Discord #photo-giveaway before or until August 18, 2018 16:00 UCT. For more info details kindly check PRiVCY Discord #photo-giveaway pinned messages. Not just 2PRiV, 5PRiV or 10PRiV but much PRiV will be given to generally pleasing winners of 20PRiV, 5OPRiV upto 100PRiV. Isn't it extravagant!
sacombank

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

Still 10 more weeks before airdrop ends! I guess devs are planning a lot of things to keep us inside the community! Just wait few weeks more Wink
We have  bigger and bigger community,, new rules is mandatory retweet that so helpful privcy price rise up . the privcy  coin will be listed  binance exchange after airdrop end .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:23:27 AM

Airdrop 11 is coming. Everyone is excited even me who doesnt make it to 5k coz I will still receive 0.9x AD. After that, there will still be 9 more rounds meaning more and more privs to hold! I am very excited for the outcome of this coin after the end of all rounds. Cant wait to see it on top 100 in Coinmarketcap. 💪

✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
rasu_pa

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:00 AM

Airdrop 11 is coming. Everyone is excited even me who doesnt make it to 5k coz I will still receive 0.9x AD. After that, there will still be 9 more rounds meaning more and more privs to hold! I am very excited for the outcome of this coin after the end of all rounds. Cant wait to see it on top 100 in Coinmarketcap. 💪
You can buy some coins to make to 5k as long as you meet other criteria. I am planning to do the same. Hopefully it will work out.
chipr

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

Have you all seen, and Retweeted, the Twitter post today?

More PRiVCY Improvements include:

• Enhance Privacy
  • Partnerships
  • Whitepaper 1.O
  • ... more

NOTE: Post 3, Round 11, archiving

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

It's just a shame we are not on a good exchange yet like kucoin.

I hate moving btc, and I hate leaving coin on these small exchanges.
All good things in all good time. Remember this coin is not even 3 months old yet. Rome wasn't built in a day. You should look at this time period as an opportunity, not as an obstacle. Yes, it will be awesome when we get onto more and bigger exchanges, but by then the price will become much more prohibitive. Crex 24 is a really good exchange for what it is. There is no KYC, and they have alot of other coins they support as well. I'm grateful to Privcy for introducing them to me. I mine using Scrypt miners, using Multipool which mines the most profitable coin at the time, and 80% of them can be deposited at Crex so I can in turn sell them to buy Privcy. For the time being, it's a great arrangement, and I'm happy with where we're at.

✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: