Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

I see the following ADs more restrictive, restricting new entrants, so there is no breakthrough in the community with a small amount of participants, without the widespread, that is necessary for a Project

We have altered our HODLER rules for AD11+ though. We have made it a little easier to be apart of the HODLER portion of the airdrop. Those that have less than 5k and are HODLERS can still be apart of it they just get a smaller factor. Those with 5k-10k get 1.1x, while those slightly under get .9x and it goes down from there... Where as non-hodlers with balances lower get a much smaller factor of the 10%. Definitely a much fairer distribution all-around, with the raised investor-club multipliers included. 10k being the first level for investors club, which can eventually be achieved through out hodling if you've been with us since week 1. Otherwise easily achievable with some purchase Smiley

Check them out if you haven't in #announcements and #investors-club on discord.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhfly2018

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

BlockChain -- A New World!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

WELL, I am happy to join the new AD, but i hope i could be enough active this time......

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

I for one welcome the new Hodler rules! The movie trivia tonight was a success, and a lot of fun, so hopefully more people will be there for next week.

For this weeks AD please please please, when posting on BCT No One Liners! Find a thread you have some knowledge on and right a semi intellectual post. You don't have to go crazy but a 5 word response to a question does not count as a quality post.

When retweeting DO NOT COMMENT! This has been in the rules and is not up to interpretation, no comment means no comment.

Stay active in chat, this is the part people can't seem to comprehend well let me help you out, I say work up to 75xp, if you make it this far you SHOULD be good. But hey since you made it this far why not go for 100xp!

For the .001 transaction, the address you're supposed to send this to is in the #rules on discord, also goto #faq to see how to use coin control. There are even PICTURES for you to use for more information. If you fail to do this part then your coins may go into your change address showing a completely wrong amount when the team checks your address on the explorer.

These were the biggest problems this week. The rest of you did a great job and in turn EARNED your reward. Congratulations

Have a great week!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

WELL, I am happy to join the new AD, but i hope i could be enough active this time......

We are happy to have you participating in the airdrops. Just for future reference, your post here will probably not count towards activity. Make sure you check out the #rules in discord and scroll to the top.  Read the 4th rule about making quality posts (no short comments). This includes one sentence posts. I seen many people last week miss airdrop 9 because of this.  I’m just showing you this now so hopefully you won’t miss AD10.

Everyone I cannot stress this enough, double check that you have followed all the rules including being active on discord and here.  Also, read all the pinned messages in PRiVCY discord so you don’t miss any changes that might occur this week for Airdrop 10. Good luck to everybody.  It takes a little bit of time, but the reward is well worth it.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

We are happy to have you participating in the airdrops. Just for future reference, your post here will probably not count towards activity. Make sure you check out the #rules in discord and scroll to the top.  Read the 4th rule about making quality posts (no short comments). This includes one sentence posts. I seen many people last week miss airdrop 9 because of this.  I’m just showing you this now so hopefully you won’t miss AD10.

Everyone I cannot stress this enough, double check that you have followed all the rules including being active on discord and here.  Also, read all the pinned messages in PRiVCY discord so you don’t miss any changes that might occur this week for Airdrop 10. Good luck to everybody.  It takes a little bit of time, but the reward is well worth it.
yes short comments can be ignored by the moderators so one should do long comments and its activity must be to a good level. but if you give 5 min in morning, 5 mins in noon and 5 min in evening that is enough.. you are active Wink

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
vozphongtom

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

yes short comments can be ignored by the moderators so one should do long comments and its activity must be to a good level. but if you give 5 min in morning, 5 mins in noon and 5 min in evening that is enough.. you are active Wink
i suggest we need activity on discord server , too. our community active on it . we have !privpoints and !xp on  discord server what will sure you activity .
mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

We need more members willing to contribute in the right way, not only guys who will do all they need to be accepted for AD. I see a problem with voting, for example, https://sonox.io/, I voted all week but noticed at the same time that only a minor number of our discord member is voting, ok I can accept that they think that PRiVCY is not good enough for them to vote and they only want a free money, so because of such behaviour AD rules need to be changed to ignite people to contribute.
I am very against any spam actions anywhere but also against indifference.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

I for one welcome the new Hodler rules! The movie trivia tonight was a success, and a lot of fun, so hopefully more people will be there for next week.

For this weeks AD please please please, when posting on BCT No One Liners! Find a thread you have some knowledge on and right a semi intellectual post. You don't have to go crazy but a 5 word response to a question does not count as a quality post.

When retweeting DO NOT COMMENT! This has been in the rules and is not up to interpretation, no comment means no comment.

Stay active in chat, this is the part people can't seem to comprehend well let me help you out, I say work up to 75xp, if you make it this far you SHOULD be good. But hey since you made it this far why not go for 100xp!

For the .001 transaction, the address you're supposed to send this to is in the #rules on discord, also goto #faq to see how to use coin control. There are even PICTURES for you to use for more information. If you fail to do this part then your coins may go into your change address showing a completely wrong amount when the team checks your address on the explorer.

These were the biggest problems this week. The rest of you did a great job and in turn EARNED your reward. Congratulations

Have a great week!

I'm not fully understanding the XP points on discord.
I've been pretty active but i"m like stuck on 6 ??
Does anyone know how to get these xp points higher?
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

I see the following ADs more restrictive, restricting new entrants, so there is no breakthrough in the community with a small amount of participants, without the widespread, that is necessary for a Project

We have altered our HODLER rules for AD11+ though. We have made it a little easier to be apart of the HODLER portion of the airdrop. Those that have less than 5k and are HODLERS can still be apart of it they just get a smaller factor. Those with 5k-10k get 1.1x, while those slightly under get .9x and it goes down from there... Where as non-hodlers with balances lower get a much smaller factor of the 10%. Definitely a much fairer distribution all-around, with the raised investor-club multipliers included. 10k being the first level for investors club, which can eventually be achieved through out hodling if you've been with us since week 1. Otherwise easily achievable with some purchase Smiley

received another from the airdrop, its being good to be a hodler... Smiley
holding this coin until the airdrop end,
I'm glad that from the start i been part of the Privcy Community and join in discord. it's a great opportunity when you come in the right time.... Smiley
DonHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

Have a great week!

If you chat regularly on discord, you will receive points each time you send a message.

Go to #Bot-cmd and type !XP, take note of the points.

Go to #General and send a few messages, then go back to #bots-cmd and see how much !XP you have, it should be more.   
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Two recent posts in our #support-center made me want to say a few words.

The mods and supports are here to help you guys, mods do not like skipping people from drops and admin are not trying to make rules to be unfair. I for one understand how much it sucks to miss a drop, I was skipped from AD1, which was a massive 1276 PRiV. I was skipped because I did not put the numbers for my bitcointalkID correctly, because I did not read the rules correctly. My fault entirely. It was plainly stated for me to see and read and double check.

Now, this weekend some members posted rather distasteful messages, insulting the Admin, mods, supports and the project. I understand being upset, but there is no point in getting rude. Failing to make a single post on bitcointalk and then demanding compensation really is not fair. Other members chose to accept that they had not kept up to date with the rules, and were polite and friendly about it all. They expressed their disappointment about it in a calm fashion and then went on their way.

There are two different types of community members, please be the latter. We really are here to help and make things easy, but please also realize you need to put in the time to read and follow the rules  Smiley

And stop insulting us support/mods, we have feelings too  Cry
thxminer

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

Have a great week!

If you chat regularly on discord, you will receive points each time you send a message.

Go to #Bot-cmd and type !XP, take note of the points.

Go to #General and send a few messages, then go back to #bots-cmd and see how much !XP you have, it should be more.  

Yep, it's a little complicated to know how much XP you will earn as it's a combination of words written, time between responses... but anyhow if you drop in #general during 5 minutes three times a day, you'll be fine Smiley

Another advantage of doing that, is that you'll be more conscious of pinned messages, which as many people have realized, are also as important as #rules Wink

Have a great time with us Cheesy !!!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

privcy has proved beyond reasonable doubt to their community to be honest and transparent in their airdrop distribution.
As long as you keep to their laid down rules and regulations, you are good to go.
Xio

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Some people were afraid what the distribution rules will be from AD11 on, but with the new distribution rules, there is nothing to be afraid of and I see it as a very well planned and fair. Holders gets rewarded, not that much to make somebody upset about it.
From me, good job guys.
Ashabi

Activity: 123

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

I am ready for the AD10 now. I can't afford to miss it. For those that got the missing mandatory retweet from last AD,  it's better to always retweet all tweets

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Oast-btc

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

I am ready for the AD10 now. I can't afford to miss it. For those that got the missing mandatory retweet from last AD,  it's better to always retweet all tweets

Thanks for this I have learnt my lessons now I Retweet all post and read through people's post on btct so as not to miss out of AD10.  And thanks to the admin for altering the requirements for AD11 given us newcomers the opportunity to be part of it
anchy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

I see that rules for ad11+ have changed and must say I like the new ones. It's way more fair for the majority of people, and I don't think that those who managed to get 5k coins will be unhappy either. Still too big multipliers for those from investors club but I guess that's how it has to be, plus it maybe even doesn't make that much of a difference. Good job, fair distribution!
anchy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

I've also heard on discord that there might be a mandatory tweet this week as well (it's not up yet) so pay attention near the end of the week and retweet. So many people complaining about not doing that task and missing the bigger part of the airdrop; well just check the discord on Thursday and all will be fine. Cheers.
Servalead7

Activity: 224

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

I see that rules for ad11+ have changed and must say I like the new ones. It's way more fair for the majority of people, and I don't think that those who managed to get 5k coins will be unhappy either. Still too big multipliers for those from investors club but I guess that's how it has to be, plus it maybe even doesn't make that much of a difference. Good job, fair distribution!
I know what you see bro, but the airdrop 11 its this is a contest that should have reached 5K. that's when you get involved because it's big enough when you're 5K in your wallet. Have a nice airdrop bro.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Deadprospector

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Hello every body, just a reminder to keep an eye out for any mandatory tweets for the PRiVCY page on twitter for the airdrop and also make sure the new airdropees use the coin control features for sending the 0.001 Priv to prove you are not using an exchange address for the airdrop. Please ask support or mods for help regarding this issue
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: