Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

Anticipating with utmost good faith and optimism for the best preparedness of The Whitepaper cum zealousness for AD11 which shall starts that fantastic bonus rewards offer especially for the Holders gladdens my heart with this down to heart, transparent and successful Project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Congratulations to the winners for the giveaways. Airdrop cut off coming in the next 24 hours be sure to get those posts done and make those 3 mandatory twitter posts happen too ladies and gents.
rodriguesserg967

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

I ain't that excited about whitepaper, to be honest. It's good that finally it's arriving and will be useful for other members and investors to know what privcy is actually trying to achieve, but the real excitement is the development itself.
I am eager to see the new updates mentioned by the team for the web wallet, and especially e-commerce plugins. These things will push the project forward and in different league altogether.
Me too. I bet 50-80% of people not gonna read it anyway. I more eager about mention of mixing service, and privacy related developments, since there is no good enough coin with privcy.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

I ain't that excited about whitepaper, to be honest. It's good that finally it's arriving and will be useful for other members and investors to know what privcy is actually trying to achieve, but the real excitement is the development itself.
I am eager to see the new updates mentioned by the team for the web wallet, and especially e-commerce plugins. These things will push the project forward and in different league altogether.
Me too. I bet 50-80% of people not gonna read it anyway. I more eager about mention of mixing service, and privacy related developments, since there is no good enough coin with privcy.

in the current state of the ALT-landscape having a whitepaper will not make a (big) difference. As mentioned almost nobody will read it and since we are not on a big exchange yet, seriouse investors will not look for it.

It is good to have though. It makes PRiVCY ready for the next move.

waveguide

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

privcy team is doing a great job. we are all waiting in anticipation for the AD11. Goodluck to everyone as a privcy member
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Everyone, its roughly 20 hours until the registration deadline, so a last reminder for you:

- Discord activity
- BCT activity
- Mandatory retweets (4) - you can find them in the #rules channel (discord)
- New HODL rules and multipliers

Make sure you have everything in order, you don't want to miss the big one!

Good Luck Wink
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

in the current state of the ALT-landscape having a whitepaper will not make a (big) difference. As mentioned almost nobody will read it and since we are not on a big exchange yet, seriouse investors will not look for it.

That is true. I feel and see the situation the exact same thing, but the community is asking for it so we create one nevertheless if it helps or if someone will actually read it Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

It finally entered the second half round.
The white paper will appear, and I look forward to future developments.
Now is the stage of collecting new participants by distribution. I hope that it will be an attractive project that will attract holders even after the second half round.
Well you need to be gifted to sell for few cents, so hopefully people will hold this coin. Once market recovers, we will see nice new all time high. I predict 1$ by the end of this year and climbing.

The momentary bearmarket is really hard on some people. Especially those that bought roughly 8 month ago in the parabolic rise... But its like everything in life, Good thinks come to those that are patient and can wait Smiley

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

I agree,  mixing service and privacy related developments are what can really boost public interest on PRiVCY and favor adoption by the big guys.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

I agree,  mixing service and privacy related developments are what can really boost public interest on PRiVCY and favor adoption by the big guys.

yes. where other privacy coins got distracted with useless features that have nothing to do with privacy, we aim to actually implement the privacy features that actually work and will make privcy an important part of many peoples portfolios. and we want to make a coin that can actually be used with confidence
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

i am not waitinh for the white paper honestly.. i need more developments in the project and more and more marketing so that more people join us. this will increase our market cap and daily volume Wink and a result this project will be much successful. nowadays almost 90% whitepapers are copy paste.. so i dont care about the white paper :p

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

You can also turn this around. Not having a white paper is often criticized. Even though the majority won’t read it, it represents the vision of the coin and it’s significance in the big picture should not be underestimated.

Do not expect an impact on price in the current market though.
kiedis

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Whitepaper will be an another step in the development of the project. It will not change much as for now, it will not affect the price. But it is an obligatory step for the future times. Everything is going into the right direction so far.

Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

Checks for AD11 are incoming tomorrow. Everyone, this is your last chance to make sure you have all your bases covered. Retweet EVERY official tweet from the last week, take a stroll over to our Discord, and make sure your activity is good, make sure you've been active here during the past week, and if you're new to the airdrop, make sure you make the required transaction to confirm your Privcy address isn't an exchange address. Now, that you have that all under your belt, go give us your vote at sonox.io. It might not be a rule, but it's really easy, it's in your own best interest, as well as that of the community, and you'll feel alot better for showing some initiative, and doing something just because it's the right thing to do. Thank you for your participation, it takes great members to create a great community!

✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

The whole idea of a whitepaper has been a bit overblown IMO.    A detailed roadmap with good communication and a good community is all I need.   I don't care about an academic paper on blockchain tech.  It's been pretty well shown that folks can just hire someone to write a whitepaper that looks impressive but is practically meaningless.   But anyway, I see why  a lot of people feel the need to have it with a project.

Like other's have said,  privacy features are really where its at.   If Privcy can become seen as a leader in that segment,  the price will absolutely explode.    I'm anxious to see what happens if and when the greater market gets on another big bull run.

Your signature here
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Checks for AD11 are incoming tomorrow. Everyone, this is your last chance to make sure you have all your bases covered. Retweet EVERY official tweet from the last week, take a stroll over to our Discord, and make sure your activity is good, make sure you've been active here during the past week, and if you're new to the airdrop, make sure you make the required transaction to confirm your Privcy address isn't an exchange address. Now, that you have that all under your belt, go give us your vote at sonox.io. It might not be a rule, but it's really easy, it's in your own best interest, as well as that of the community, and you'll feel alot better for showing some initiative, and doing something just because it's the right thing to do. Thank you for your participation, it takes great members to create a great community!
I will recheck again that I didn't miss anything. be carerful guys because this airdrop is massive.. don't miss due to some laziness.. just one day left in the cut off and I am much excited:)

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

The whole idea of a whitepaper has been a bit overblown IMO.    A detailed roadmap with good communication and a good community is all I need.   I don't care about an academic paper on blockchain tech.  It's been pretty well shown that folks can just hire someone to write a whitepaper that looks impressive but is practically meaningless.   But anyway, I see why  a lot of people feel the need to have it with a project.

Like other's have said,  privacy features are really where its at.   If Privcy can become seen as a leader in that segment,  the price will absolutely explode.    I'm anxious to see what happens if and when the greater market gets on another big bull run.

Very well said mate.. White paper was "coined" in crypto and the whole term is definitely rather blown out of porportion. Its just fancy name for a PDF document... PRiVCY has extremely active developers, and the community behind it. Those are two key factors I look at before I even care about whitepapers!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
HayCZ

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

I agree that whitepaper is just a fancy thing but on the other hand, for some people that do not have enough time to do a thorough research (not my case) it can help to understand which way this cryptocurrency will go and when to expect it.
If I do a research on a coin, I look on a whitepaper to see it summarized as I look on the roadmap mainly and if I like it I continue to read it line by line.
So for PRiVCY, I don't need a whitepaper but I will be happy to read it.
DonHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

100% agree, one of the reasons I invested more is because I heard of the "Rattle" ability on discord, the rattle obviously being a mixing/tumbling service. I assumed this is PRiVCY's way of going about stealth addressing which negates the ability to have someone see your holdings via chain analysis.
Joe1987

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Any surprises for friday as it was last time? some good news for users from devs? Cheesy
As for me - i've voted again for Privcy and made 4 retweets
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: