Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127346 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frankremmy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

I think i love what privcy is doing or will do. Keep up the good work, people!
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

In my opinion, Mod must have policy to make sure the price not down anymore. Day by day when amount of PRIV distributed, the price will have down step, 4 weeks ago, PRIV still have price 1000sts but now it just have 400-480 sts, and maybe with a lot of PRIV distributed from AD11 to A20, the price may be dump more than now. I think with people bought their PRIV, they can't join Airdrop anymore, because they are dumper, not a real holder

People can do what they prefer to do. If they want to dump, let them dump. They won't obtain any holding bonus and they'll regret this moment.
When PRiV will be at 1$, they will cry thinking they sold it at 0,03$. Wink
ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

for new friends, immediately and register yourself
Airdrop Mandatory Registration (AD 12-20)
https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/
make sure you are always active and participating, all events and hold the coin, so it always increases, good luck
Ivanetadichk

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

I would like to know a little bit more about the devs. Somebody knows when they come from and who they are. Do they plan to tell the community in the future about themselves? I read somewhere that some of them come from the Philipinnes and that some of them are previous Deeponion team members. is it true?

The Devs don't want to reveal their identities at this point, and in my opinion it should not matter who they are, the coins are freely distributed through Airdrops, if it was an ICO then we would have a different situation and i can understand that people want to know. Nobody knows what the future will hold, but i don't see any point in speculating about it now.  Wink

Agreed, there are so much projects outside with high volume and higher prices. It should not be relevant that the identities are not known.

I would like to know as well. Because there were bad deeponion people and good deeponion people. The whole culture went 'soviet gangster' for a while and there were expulsions and resignations to deal with. It matters too whether the developers are from a foreign power that are not trusted by your current Government.

Holding it and being discovered may criminalise you.
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

I would like to know a little bit more about the devs. Somebody knows when they come from and who they are. Do they plan to tell the community in the future about themselves? I read somewhere that some of them come from the Philipinnes and that some of them are previous Deeponion team members. is it true?

The Devs don't want to reveal their identities at this point, and in my opinion it should not matter who they are, the coins are freely distributed through Airdrops, if it was an ICO then we would have a different situation and i can understand that people want to know. Nobody knows what the future will hold, but i don't see any point in speculating about it now.  Wink

Agreed, there are so much projects outside with high volume and higher prices. It should not be relevant that the identities are not known.

I would like to know as well. Because there were bad deeponion people and good deeponion people. The whole culture went 'soviet gangster' for a while and there were expulsions and resignations to deal with. It matters too whether the developers are from a foreign power that are not trusted by your current Government.

Hi Ivanetadichk, as my mate said before as of now they don't want to reveal their identities, the only thing I can assure you is that this team is really far away of that attitude that you mention Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Philipinnes , no Smiley I don't know are they all from same country, but I guess no. Honestly, I think if they create good coin mixing system, I wish them to stay anonymous, because as we all know, you can't be free in this world if you fighting for anonymity rights.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Hi Ivanetadichk, as my mate said before as of now they don't want to reveal their identities, the only thing I can assure you is that this team is really far away of that attitude that you mention Wink

i left that other coin for that reason . i did not like the attitude that was going on. i am now in privcy after talking a lot to admin at the start and realising that they were doing this in a completely different way. yes we are a fork. but everything else is different. no staking the premine, all are welcome, no your not allowed to sell your coins rule. much fairer distribution of the airdropped coins. and future development will stay on the anonymous coin route
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Philipinnes , no Smiley I don't know are they all from same country, but I guess no. Honestly, I think if they create good coin mixing system, I wish them to stay anonymous, because as we all know, you can't be free in this world if you fighting for anonymity rights.

i can tell you we will have a great coin mixing feature which is being worked on right now. and the whitepaper is out very very soon. that will tell you much more
kha180740

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

i can tell you we will have a great coin mixing feature which is being worked on right now. and the whitepaper is out very very soon. that will tell you much more
Tell us more. Make us wet Cheesy My main target here is mixing service and I hope it will be better then already existing, which is traceable. I used Monero, but after people realized it's traceable I don't want to get to same river second time, so Monero is dead to me.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

Tell us more. Make us wet Cheesy My main target here is mixing service and I hope it will be better then already existing, which is traceable. I used Monero, but after people realized it's traceable I don't want to get to same river second time, so Monero is dead to me.

well i don't know all the details but i do know they are making something different from whats out there now
larissakron

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

well i don't know all the details but i do know they are making something different from whats out there now
Interesting. At least we know they doing something different = something right.
Please vote!
https://sonox.io/vote
https://xiphos.exchange/vote
I need to wait for 24 minutes to be able to vote here again Wink
Ashabi

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Even with the existing hodling reward, there would always be people who will dump. It's a risk they took as the price could rise which can most certainly happen.
yes but one thing is that, the holder will be very happy at the end when their will not be dumpers again.  With time,  the price will rise then.

Dumpers are always present, no matter how strict the rules may be.
It's better to Hodl and get rewarded than to dump at such a cheap price. In time, with the release of the white paper and listing on bigger exchanges, the price will rise and with that the dumpers are going to regret.
 That's true, in fact, some big holders might turn to dumpers since they are satisfied with the price of the available coin to sell. But one thing is that holders will gain more on a long term.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

Please register at https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/   to get access to AD 12-20

✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

I agree on the desire of the devs to stay Anonymous, after all also Satoshi Nakamoto is anoymous, but of course I'd be curious all the same to know at least which part of the world they are from. Just as a curiosity.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

I agree on the desire of the devs to stay Anonymous, after all also Satoshi Nakamoto is anoymous, but of course I'd be curious all the same to know at least which part of the world they are from. Just as a curiosity.
Privcy - Manager from Northern Europe. That's why my English sucks Wink I guess some just want to know are we from Philipines, then the answer is no. I can't say for my friends where are they from, but no Russia, China, Africa, India.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

Hello there! We are pleased to announce Privcy is now available as a mining option, with autoexchange at http://strapool.biz which is probably my favorite of the yiimp based autoexchange pools out there. They have some very fair pool operators, who are always available on their own Discord channel to sort out inevitable problems autoexchange pools sometimes have. Just another way you can get your Privcy!

✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
brianc1

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Even with the existing hodling reward, there would always be people who will dump. It's a risk they took as the price could rise which can most certainly happen.
yes but one thing is that, the holder will be very happy at the end when their will not be dumpers again.  With time,  the price will rise then.

It's better to Hodl and get rewarded than to dump at such a cheap price. In time, with the release of the white paper and listing on bigger exchanges, the price will rise and with that the dumpers are going to regret.
 That's true, in fact, some big holders might turn to dumpers since they are satisfied with the price of the available coin to sell. But one thing is that holders will gain more on a long term.

Everyone plans to sell at some point unless crypto becomes 100% mainstream in the next 2 years, people will begin to take profits at different whether its $1 or $100
Taylora

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

Everyone plans to sell at some point unless crypto becomes 100% mainstream in the next 2 years, people will begin to take profits at different whether its $1 or $100
Agree. Most of people here to make money, not to collect a huge collection of different coins, everybody has in mind his sell price. But I believe people have huge hopes for ETF approval, tomorrows and coming September the 30th.
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

It seems that PRiVCY is doing a new approach ambitiously.
The community is also active and can be likable very much.
I am looking forward to the future development.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

I hope the coin gets listed on more exchanges over time, hopefully the bigger ones. I think the team will be able to do that eventually, some exchanges have listing costs so maybe that can be done from a development fund or a crowdfund of some sort
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: