Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PrivcyScam

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

I knew time would come wowo rooofl!!!!!. this whole project is proof of a one founder scam. Even the onefounders pinocchios know they have been had but have to keep going lmao!!  Grin hialirous especially the old man. wow Much proof deleted lmao. i saw when old man got caught saying opens company for his master but he got caught because it was not on old man Andrew name LOL. almost Vokain bedtime in czech republic  Grin Grin  Cheesy
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChupachupsS

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

Tell me 1 thing that he has done to actually scam people. And give some actual evidence

- was in DO and milked the airdrops with his wife and other alts
- took advantage of the free onions they gave him for the live stream and he was giving them away to himself (his wife) (not all the time, of course)
- made a crazy money grabbing preposition which didn't go through
- he continued to milk as much as he can
- left DO and created PRiVCY with the help of his friends 05w3z0, schneider and others. (He was always in a private contact with them and he still is)
- Continued his scamming adventures

I feel bad for you at this point, because you fell into this scam, thinking that it will become something better than DO but that's what you get with an inexperienced team.

I can't change your mind, you'll keep "believing" obviously, but the fact that the owner is a guy who is only interested in $$$ speaks for itself.

If you were an active member of the DO community, you'll never ask me or anyone else for an "actual proof" because if you watched his live streams and had already info about him (actual name, wife's name, DO addresses, DO addresses, wife nickname) you'll know what kind of person he is.  HE IS SCAMMING YOU RIGHT NOW and you still can't believe it.

Ahhh 1 more thing, you remember the guy Whokn0ws? He's a part of this joke too  Smiley

Just please don't be surprised if another "hack" happens in the future.

I'll be more than happy to talk with you 1 on 1 if you're interested, feel free to PM me. By talk, I mean a call on skype or whatever, you can record me as well  Smiley

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

I might be old but I remember opening privcy coins company. Still only accusations and no actual proof. I was around and active in DO and watched everything that went on. I was badly treated by the DO team. People will remember my story there. I don't consider vokain as a scammer at all. Who knows was an active DO team member and didn't do anything wrong. All I see here are DO people constantly attacking us because we dared to try and build a viable alternative  to DO when the DO team became dictators.
Deepsend got shelved in favour of deep vault which has no use in the crypto world. They list the vision of DO being a privacy coin.
They then made vote central so people felt they had a say in what happened  on DO. But in reality only Deeper does what Deeper wants.
Many many DO members became upset how things worked out and left.
Privcy is far from dead as you can all see. We don't care what DO is doing as we are going our own way as always. If you all spent your energy on making DO a success instead of worrying and getting bitter about us then DO might not die either.
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

he said that Privcy scam... I can say that all cryptocurrencies are scam. and what now? what does he do in our thread? We all beleive in something that can be scam for other people.
05w3z0

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

I might be old but I remember opening privcy coins company. Still only accusations and no actual proof. I was around and active in DO and watched everything that went on. I was badly treated by the DO team. People will remember my story there. I don't consider vokain as a scammer at all. Who knows was an active DO team member and didn't do anything wrong. All I see here are DO people constantly attacking us because we dared to try and build a viable alternative  to DO when the DO team became dictators.
Deepsend got shelved in favour of deep vault which has no use in the crypto world. They list the vision of DO being a privacy coin.
They then made vote central so people felt they had a say in what happened  on DO. But in reality only Deeper does what Deeper wants.
Many many DO members became upset how things worked out and left.
Privcy is far from dead as you can all see. We don't care what DO is doing as we are going our own way as always. If you all spent your energy on making DO a success instead of worrying and getting bitter about us then DO might not die either.

Well said my old friend Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Vokain stop defending yourself with your multiple accounts replying yourself you pathethic shit.

This is already dead project, I came by to laugh at you face on your failed attempt to try steal and pretend that you created something.
This no-talent guy was spammer, no real contribution. No one liked him but he was sleeping 24/7 for one dolar per hour.

I dont care about the projects I came for Vokain - the rat guy - He was real supporter of Bitconnect after everything reveled can you image how stupid he is?
He worked on cheap referals for scam projects and icos and roulettes and what not...

If there are other people here in this project, my sincere advice, kick his but out and continute on your own cause you will never succeed with that hypocrite.
Look at his stupid videos on youtube. THey are so stupid man cannot belive his eyes.. I mean OMG

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

Some of the comment portrayed and accused this project as a scam, let me tell everyone that I invested $1,500 in this project and I bought PRIV when it was 18K sats but sad to say in't only now 100plus sats, so I lose 99% of my capital, but it is given, no one push me to buy, I only attracted by their marketing.. The weakest link is, the dev team is very slow of implementing some of the features that can help the project. Anyway I also suggest to atleast go for cryptopia low volume exchange will not help to attract more investors. Well if you guys really believe on this project, it's good to buy now..

Note:

If the dev team are not intended to scam as per the comments here says.. Just show us your seriousness, bring PRIV to Cryptopia and use your fund that are coming from us.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

Some of the comment portrayed and accused this project as a scam, let me tell everyone that I invested $1,500 in this project and I bought PRIV when it was 18K sats but sad to say in't only now 100plus sats, so I lose 99% of my capital, but it is given, no one push me to buy, I only attracted by their marketing.. The weakest link is, the dev team is very slow of implementing some of the features that can help the project. Anyway I also suggest to atleast go for cryptopia low volume exchange will not help to attract more investors. Well if you guys really believe on this project, it's good to buy now..

Note:

If the dev team are not intended to scam as per the comments here says.. Just show us your seriousness, bring PRIV to Cryptopia and use your fund that are coming from us.

It would take months to raise the fund for a cryptopia listing.  The average volume has been about $150.00 USD per day.  If this project is going to survive it will be through slow development progress.  I will monitor but I think its dead.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Note:

The all time high price of each priv is only 4.5k Sats or $0.26xx in USD value at that time.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

Note:

It would take months to raise the fund for a cryptopia listing.  The average volume has been about $150.00 USD per day.  If this project is going to survive it will be through slow development progress.  I will monitor but I think its dead.

Priv was a very promising project from the very beginning, all the process of airdrop was smooth as it could be, this community was very active and excited about this project until this unfortunate incidents, even though things are a bit rough now i believe the team can still move it forward with dedication and support from the community.

Beltsymdd

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Note:

The all time high price of each priv is only 4.5k Sats or $0.26xx in USD value at that time.
Yes, and we can say that normal  price for Privcy  1,5-2k sats - 0.09-0.11$ ...befor deep dump
And noone knows the price after deep pump of all cryptocurrencies
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 06:33:06 PM by vectisitch

we will be making an announcement very soon as to who is involved with privcy. This will prove that this is not just run by vokain and his 100 alts(Sarcasm). We are a real team of real people who are determined to bring an alternative privacy coin that actually delivers true anonymity without going in a different direction to what was originally planned.
Some of course will fud again, some will possibly not like what they see. But privcy is NOT a scam attempt. The admins will not be running in some exit scam. The hack a couple of weeks ago was a genuine hack that is being investigated.
Hopefully this announcement will help to show we are a viable option and will make people see that we are a good option for investment, especially at these bottom prices
Beltsymdd

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

I don't see Privcy on coindeal... Why so long listing on the exchange? What does coindeal say about time of the listing?
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

I don't see Privcy on coindeal... Why so long listing on the exchange? What does coindeal say about time of the listing?

coindeal have told us they will add us by the end of this month. we are at their mercy as to the listing times
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

coindeal have told us they will add us by the end of this month. we are at their mercy as to the listing times

I guessing  after you fork over another 2-3 bitcoins  Grin
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

I guessing  after you fork over another 2-3 bitcoins  Grin
another 2/3 bitcoins??? that just shows what utter shit you all post. have you seen our price?? do you know how many priv we would need for 2/3 bitcoins. what a tool.lololol
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

Dear community,

We value your opinion,dedication and the effort put into this project.
It has been asked several times, so now it's time to deliver.

To give some more insight into the people behind the PRiVCY team,
we compiled a document containing the introduction,vision, and some
background info about the team members. :nerd:

https://forum.privcy.io/uploads/set_resources_3/Introduction_Final_small.pdf

Happy reading
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

I read the upload with the information for te founders. I do not believe that Privcy is only one person pretending to be multiple people. I will keep holding no problem.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

I read the upload with the information for te founders. I do not believe that Privcy is only one person pretending to be multiple people. I will keep holding no problem.

I agree with you, the Airdrop was handled really well and would have been far too time consuming for one person on their own.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:32:06 AM

I have always believe in this project PRiVCY that was why I joined in and  I have said previously, will continue to support the project and the team and with the recent publication I am having more believe to do so. I have read in other projects people asking "why too many Devs" and now is why too little? People will always have thier opinions about everything however I think this project have been handled well and I was here from AD1 to the end with no problem and even when problems come it is how they were handle that matters as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: