Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:12:06 AM

The only thing that will be different is that the wallet of dev that has been compromised will be frozen or burnt forever, this as such will reduce the total circulating supply of priv,   who knows with less circulating supply price will bump a little bit.

@vectisitch will there be a name change to this new phase of the project? Because of the signature you are wearing, the name and logo design has changed but every other information looks same as priv, is it the new priv design?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:32:48 AM
Merited by speedster.one (1)

The only thing that will be different is that the wallet of dev that has been compromised will be frozen or burnt forever, this as such will reduce the total circulating supply of priv,   who knows with less circulating supply price will bump a little bit.

@vectisitch will there be a name change to this new phase of the project? Because of the signature you are wearing, the name and logo design has changed but every other information looks same as priv, is it the new priv design?

the name will be the same. i am no longer a team member of privcy although i still support it and wish it and the team well. i do own some privcy again, however i am now a team member of a different project which is in my signature
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:51:55 PM

How many PRIVs disappeared with one of the dev? Did Testament abandon the project too?
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:33:53 AM

I believe that I and community need both clarification and explanation from PRiVCY team on what actually happened.
Dev's got away with a lot of PRIV and that's all. There will be an update to try to isolate this Dev. I do not know for sure and I'm trying to figure it out, too.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:43:24 AM

Dev's got away with a lot of PRIV and that's all. There will be an update to try to isolate this Dev. I do not know for sure and I'm trying to figure it out, too.
Did you mean that PRiVCY member stole money or cashed out premined coins and abandoned the project?
How much does it cost at the time they cashed out all?
Any evidence about that, which I can check myself via block explorer?
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:56:40 AM

the name will be the same. i am no longer a team member of privcy although i still support it and wish it and the team well. i do own some privcy again, however i am now a team member of a different project which is in my signature
Can you tell me what happened with PRiVCY project?
What actually happened with most of the PRiVCY team members?
Why they left PRiVCY?

I believe that I and community need both clarification and explanation from PRiVCY team on what actually happened.

If you have been a supporter and part of the priv community then you would have been aware of the whole incidents that occurred which result to many supporters abandoning this project including some of the devs, you can always flip backwards in this thread and read all that went down the last couple of months ago, the accusations and arguments are all there, although i think there's plan to revive the project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:22:47 AM

Can you tell me what happened with PRiVCY project?
What actually happened with most of the PRiVCY team members?
Why they left PRiVCY?

If you have been a supporter and part of the priv community then you would have been aware of the whole incidents that occurred which result to many supporters abandoning this project including some of the devs, you can always flip backwards in this thread and read all that went down the last couple of months ago, the accusations and arguments are all there, although i think there's plan to revive the project.

Gotta love XAUp, hello my fellow colleague
speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:24:03 AM

After all that’s gone on something is still niggling at me to buy a few just to sit on. Is it safe to buy from crex24 if the devs wallet is going to be blacklisted?

It's my understanding it's safe to trade at Crex24 up until the fork.

PRiV is so cheap atm that I might join you and buy some too Smiley

Aye we will be working on things to make it more amazing. Price has been increasing since the previous week
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 04:17:29 AM

After all that’s gone on something is still niggling at me to buy a few just to sit on. Is it safe to buy from crex24 if the devs wallet is going to be blacklisted?

It's my understanding it's safe to trade at Crex24 up until the fork.

PRiV is so cheap atm that I might join you and buy some too Smiley

I am sure there is no problem to trade priv in crex24, i would believe the team already know tbe wallet of the dev that needs red flag, this won't affect trading priv from crex, it is indeed very cheap to buy thousands of priv unlike before, if there's going to be a come, best time to pick up some cheap at discount is now.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 04:28:10 AM

I am sure there is no problem to trade priv in crex24, i would believe the team already know tbe wallet of the dev that needs red flag, this won't affect trading priv from crex, it is indeed very cheap to buy thousands of priv unlike before, if there's going to be a come, best time to pick up some cheap at discount is now.

There should be announcement if CRex24 will support this soft pork or not since this softfork is a centralized solution to unlock development funds.

There should a clear post if its safe to store PRiV on Crex24 during this process.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
smutboy420

Activity: 341
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:19:32 PM

There should be announcement if CRex24 will support this soft pork or not since this softfork is a centralized solution to unlock development funds.

There should a clear post if its safe to store PRiV on Crex24 during this process.
The rest of PRiVCY team should contact directly to Crex24 exchange and ask them that they will support the coming softfork of PRiVCY or not.
Then, the team should make a statement about the Crex24 support here for PRiVCY community.

There should be no reason that any exchange would not support a soft fork upgrade.. all the exchanges need to do is update their wallets and they shouldn't have any problems. and stuff like that is something that is usually done after a new wallet is out and working. If there was any thing such as a name change or something like that then some exchanges get a bit cranky and want to charge a new listing fee just like starting from scratch....  but wallet upgrades and bug fixes are a pretty normal thing with most coins. and really no reason an exchange would not support a wallet upgrade or anything that makes a coin more secure.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:41:09 PM

There should be no reason that any exchange would not support a soft fork upgrade.. all the exchanges need to do is update their wallets and they shouldn't have any problems. and stuff like that is something that is usually done after a new wallet is out and working. If there was any thing such as a name change or something like that then some exchanges get a bit cranky and want to charge a new listing fee just like starting from scratch....  but wallet upgrades and bug fixes are a pretty normal thing with most coins. and really no reason an exchange would not support a wallet upgrade or anything that makes a coin more secure.

If the current remaining team members still has an access to PRIVCY GitHub then 100% sure Crex24 and other exchange will accept the soft fork wallet update, If there's none and using a new github account for the source code of the soft fork wallet is already considered as a new coin by any exchange and most of the time they will not support such actions.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:38:47 PM

Yes guys, our wallet update is an official release, available on our official PRiVCY github. For your information, Crex24 has already completed the update of their wallet to the new version. We appreciate the patience the community has exhibited over the past months, and we're excited to finally be able to move forward together and to make PRiVCY all it was meant to be. Stay tuned for future developments. We have many great ideas and developments to integrate, which have been on the backburner while we sorted out the details of the fork and wallet update. Now that we are able to move forward, the sky is no longer the limit!
                                            -Bob-bit

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 03:41:42 PM

Yes guys, our wallet update is an official release, available on our official PRiVCY github. For your information, Crex24 has already completed the update of their wallet to the new version. We appreciate the patience the community has exhibited over the past months, and we're excited to finally be able to move forward together and to make PRiVCY all it was meant to be. Stay tuned for future developments. We have many great ideas and developments to integrate, which have been on the backburner while we sorted out the details of the fork and wallet update. Now that we are able to move forward, the sky is no longer the limit!
                                            -Bob-bit

Thank you Bob-bit for this great news.

Good thing Crex24 supported the softfork and finally everyone can move on and start fresh with a new dedicated team members of PRiVCY Coin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 04:36:08 PM

Hi,

We've added PRIV to the miners multipool: https://www.zpool.ca/algo/x13

Cheers

We've updated now.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
agu3000

Activity: 276
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:01:35 AM

We are few blocks away from the new PRiVCY!!
Will be in the block 500000 new wallet is working good  Grin

499602   a08afa5bda2da7aa1ada9c1e3c8267237a831256a105190b63b52cd283f30c54   1   0.55095890   Sun, 10 Mar 2019 00:57:55 GMT
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 05:00:30 AM

Crex24 updated their wallet, and support the change of PRiVCY.
But, how many left till the old chain been dead?
Do we have another name (rebrand) of PRiVCY next several days?
By now, it looks all things passed smoothly for the important changes of PRiVCY.

No rebranding, PRiVCY Name stay the same and the old chain will die on its own since old hard node will be turn off and new node will be run in favor of the new chain.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:44:51 AM

No rebranding, PRiVCY Name stay the same and the old chain will die on its own since old hard node will be turn off and new node will be run in favor of the new chain.
Have the PRiVCY community taken it over from the team?
Or community have made it with internal supports from rest of old PRiVCY team members?
I saw troubling projects usually rebrand after community take-over or swap, and I think rebrand is a good idea for PRiVCY.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:13:59 AM

Have the PRiVCY community taken it over from the team?
Or community have made it with internal supports from rest of old PRiVCY team members?
I saw troubling projects usually rebrand after community take-over or swap, and I think rebrand is a good idea for PRiVCY.

The post you quoted already explain the procedure for the new phase of the project, no re-branding is required, priv name stays this same even though new dev will be taking over the project, only that the affected wallet will be blocked to avoid causing any harm again, although sometime re-branding is good because it gives new look and new goals to the project, i guess the team knows what will be best.
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:51:14 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 12:39:31 AM by Bob-Bit

We have a wealth of good news to share from the PRiVCY team! The fork is behind us now, there are still some loose ends to clean up, but the transition has gone nicely. We have just been listed on an exciting new exchange Wadax (https://wadax.io/trade/PRIVBTC). We have tested the Deposit and Withdrawal features, and everything seems to be good. Registration emails were taking some time so we messaged the Wadax team on their Discord, and they manually confirmed our accounts right away. We also want to let you know that after some initial difficulties with the new block explorer, it now seems to be up and running without a hitch. It is available at http://explorer.privcy.eu  Our new website is working nicely as well. It is available at https://privcy.eu We are excited for the future as we work on implementing and revising our development plan. Stay tuned, there will be alot of announcements in the coming weeks and months.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: