Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency?  (Read 617 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Fulfillment is relative. When you love what you do, it brings fulfillment, whether the pay is much. If people can seriously say they love what they do then the answer will be clear. Fulfillment is not a function of money but accomplishment according to desire.
For me, I am fulfilled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

For now, though I haven't really earned yet but I am half fulfilled in crypto currency and I believe that this can help me earn token rewards from my signature bounty campaign. Once I can received my first ever bounty reward in the form of fiat money, I would say I will be 100% fulfilled because I did it due to my belief and confidence about crypto currency.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

"Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek"

Yes me got pissed of when fees hit $55 per transaction and thank god I jumped out at $18k with a good stack of winnings and then I spend a month looking at the lightning network and came to the conclusion that the hubs were nothing more than banker hubs.

Me is very good geek, read for yourself here
https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

I counted the word "Fees" in the document and it was used about 45 times but they did not stick to the white paper so i guess a few more should be added.

Tell me Mr Geek, what programming language do you speak  and who was the last last bank you worked for, mine was RBS ?

Glad that you have sold at 18k and made a great winning. Congratulations! We had seen a huge inflows of new investors during late 2017 when the price was sky rocketing. Mempool was filled up with loads of unconfirmed transactions duly increased the transaction cost. However, with the adoption of segwit, it is most unlikely we willl face such issues again.

However, I strongly disagree when you call the hubs as banker hubs. Miners doesn't have the functionality to choose only high fees transaction to be added to the block. The system is automated as far as I know. So cherry picking of transactions is not possible. This is how a trustless network is maintained.

blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency that until now I am holding my bitcoin. You are one of those luck person who jumped out when price reach $18k. I am one of those believers of this crypto until now that one day their will be a trends good for the users.
lodcoling

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

I am very much interested of technological invention. I always try to use the new technology whether it is mobile phone, laptop or any other device. I also feel comfort to use the block chain technology and crypto currency. I think I am fulfilled with crypto currency because it has changed my life and way of thinking. Through bitcoin I am introduced with a new knowledge and new technology. Every day my area of knowledge and work increases. I always remember the famous line of Robert Frost “Miles to go before I sleep”. And it is my new observation after introduce with bitcoin.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

For now i can't be fulfilled in cryptocurrency because i can't make a high profit by it also i can find a cryptocurrency site who i can work in it and give me a month salary
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

They are different token created, which is known as Crypto currency with an effective working, base on the functionality to fulfill the his mission of the creation, which takes some period of time complete the road map
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

I think all of that back to us each, for some people including you assume that even if you have more btc, coins and income from your real job still feel not enough even still have an obsession to keep on adding but for some people they feel enough and happy with what they have, even from the eyes of others, his life is far from enough, you know what the key that distinguishes it is the relative satisfaction and perspective of each different person, but indeed if you speak from the economic side of your attitude it shows if you apply the principles of economics well and I am very amazed at you but you need to remember all that excess is not good because usually if we get more certain there will be also missing, maybe you can materially increase but maybe in terms of health and warmth in your outbreak will decrease, self-control is sometimes required for ti no regrets later on
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

A part of me is fulfilled and a part of me is still empty. But the knowledge alone is satisfying. Too many things to learn in this space. Besides i meet a whole new lot of different individuals with their own crazy ideas in blockchain technology. There are other tings i will still like to wrap my arm around them, then i wiil be highly satisfied.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Fulfilled probably is not the best choice of words to describe what we feel about cryptocurrency, i would say i am most of all satisfied of what have i accomplished up until here in terms of holding up to the challenges and the up and downs of the market, but still i have some regrets here and there, like i haven't hold on to bitcoin when i first known about it 3 years ago, in terms of how the market is going i am really not satisfied of its situation, i think its still have a long way to go before establishing a strong hold in the overall economy, but i am always optimistic and hopeful that the future will be better.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

I'm not yet fulfilled because i am just starting in crypto but I'm happy that i am here because i learned many things about crypto and i learned how to invest in digital world to make profit for the future of my family.  And i believe that time will come i will be more knowledgeable in cryptocurrency  and i hope that one day my dreams come true through crypto.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Yes, I am truly fulfilled cause bitcoin teach me about in investing and trading. I learned a lot in the world of crypto currency and there alternatives currency. In bitcoin my knowledge are gaining too and especially my investment it will grow, and I learned so much in this forum it gives me bright to become successful someday.

One thing that is very fulfilling is when hard works are being paid off. A new technology that is helping people to become a better person by creating a self confidence considering that they are debt free. The stress free life that it can bring to everyone and the promising future ahead.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

I am fulfilled that I got some investment for my future. I have been dreaming of a life with financial freedom and I can see myself having my own mining farm one day. I just need a small lot that I will buy soon for this project of mine. Cryptocurrency helped me in a way that I don't depend anymore to anyone.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges.
I'm into masternodes but I'm really fulfilled to be a crypto geek and part of this community. I'd love discussing to people and do my own trades as well.

I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
There's work to do not only with my trades but also in real life although my aim to spread crypto's are stopped for a while because of some issues. However, remembering when I was still a newbie with bitcoin and everything made me remember and cherish those sweet moments about how great crypto's are.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

We're both, I also accept Bitcoins, the crypto currency in my life. I am also proud of my predecessors, I am proud because I am in the middle of life because of bitcoins. I'm proud because I know it. And I'm proud because I'm going to teach it to my child in the future. I am happy to be part of this modern currency, as part of modern technology.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

Yes I am. I am also fulfilled and cryptocurrency really change my life the way it was. I have reach my dreams and I able to sustain the needs of my family.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

It's far beyond fulfillment at this moment, I need more knowledge to grow in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I have not yet gained any profit and money by doing something here. I think there's is still a huge room for me to fill in.
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Yes, in doing something I never halfway. I always meant to do anything. With so the results obtained must be maximal. Likewise in cryptocurrency. From the beginning I knew then joined and until now, I do it all in earnest. Because I am sure, if we try hard, the results received will also be satisfactory.Trust me.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency  you need to know its reliability and what type of crypto will you invest. There are so many crypto in the world which
are legit and scam.. The EDUCATION ECOSYSTEM token OR ledu oken is a legit token about educational development. Its platform focuses on professionals and different government projects.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Yes,because of cryptocurrency many things l can be better in terms of making money ,but I would say for Bitcoin is the best  currency in terms of an income.Im so lucky to be a part of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: