Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency?  (Read 621 times)
ellacrypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

I can't say i am fulfilled yet because i know new technologies will still emerge, but i will say i like the knowledge i will get out of it considering am a brand new here, there are so many innovations that will come up as the years goes by. In all i will say its a beautiful thing to know there is always something new to learn.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

I am very satisfied with crypto crypto when it gives more for me, but it depends on everyone.
dlien

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

No - not fulfilled until I actually contribute to the community by launching my own crypto-related platform.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
That's good, you have fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek, I need more knowledge to earn more tokens or bitcoins here. I am not good at trading and investing yet but I am willing to learn a lot to earn more. Maybe I also need some good income to have a good investment today for the future purposes.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

One of the cryptocurrencies that caught my attention is the LEDU Token which gives emphasis on Education. It brings professional level to the next level.  I have a strong feeling that this LEDU token  will be the future of cryptocurrencies.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
It is a pride for me to be part of this crypto economy. here I learned a lot about what investment is and also about the economy of this digital money as a whole. systemically this crypto currency gives me confidence in the existence of an economic revolution to me.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

This is the main target of me while I took the decision to be involved in crypto industry. Actually, I am not yet fully rich with knowledge. Everyday I try to learn something new. I think that if I can achieve sufficient knowledge, I would not think about my earning which is one of my objectives. But truly I found very few resources. Could you please share the resources in more details?

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

I started off late 2017 and I am fairly new to everything, so you can say I am not.
I still continue to acquire knowledge and understanding about the whole game so I can hopefully apply it successfully by making sound finance decisions on my own, without relying to anyone as you cannot really trust anyone in this game of money.
This forum is a great help and served as a foundation on my interest of cryptocurrencies.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

I invested in major projects of bitcoins and new technologies. Very good profit, for one month 14% of my budget has been replenished.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.
Yes! I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency, though i just joined the family but i'm happy i'm a part of this great technology(blockchain) that is gonna change the world for better. I'm yet to earn in it but i believe that is happening soon with the knowledge i've been gathering about cryptocurrency.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

I am here from last January. And within this very short time, I am not supposed to be fulfilled. But I try to learn more rather than making post for the bounty. I try to do study daily for a certain time. I hope it will help me in future to gather more knowledge and experience.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

that's right with what you say and I've done things about blockchain and cryptocurency, but on the other hand we need an income for everyday needs, so from some of my earnings from this account I drag for daily needs, we do not may freeze this income because of the necessities of life that will tear this stash.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

I enjoy learning about cryptocurrencies but I know that there are still many things that I don't know. I'm trying to spend a lot of my time on cryptocurrencies because it's something that makes me feel good. I'm also excited to be a part of Bitcoin community in its early state. I had no chance to become an early adopter but Bitcoin is still not as popular as it can be.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I can fullfil many of my needs from cryptocurrency in my life.When my time goes critical and can't get any job then I find the way of income from crypto.It really helps me to get my basic needs.But nowtime btc suffering some problem that's tense me much and hope it'll overcome all the crisis to make relief for the Btc users.

marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

Crypto currency is the biggest fulfillment in my life in financial aspect. I have no regular job due to lack of degree but my passion in Bitcoin gradually made my dreams come true, proud to say some professional individuals begging help to somehow share my knowledge to them and I'm happy to impart to them just to show that Bitcoin has truely have big benefits to everyone's lives.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

I'm not fully focused on bitcoin I share my time with my real job following a campaign by dividing my time with what I do day-to-day

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

Aside from the profit, the blockchain technology itself already fulfilled me.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has open many opportunities for many peoples to learn about advance money system.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

I'm not fully focused on bitcoin I share my time with my real job following a campaign by dividing my time with what I do day-to-day
As a senior member of this forum you have been here for long and at least by now you should be making something worthy from crypto than even your day job. I hear a lot of full members upward can make more money in their bounty hunting than even their normal salaries from their jobs.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

As a senior member of this forum you have been here for long and at least by now you should be making something worthy from crypto than even your day job. I hear a lot of full members upward can make more money in their bounty hunting than even their normal salaries from their jobs.
I think the rank isn't that important to the earning income in this forum because there are a few people who just want to use their account for gathering information, their business is in the real life not in this forum and that business could give them more than this definitely, that's why they didn't care about some pennies which were giving in this forum through bounties.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is good but the market is way too bearish at the moment so I think many people will not survive at all in this market condition. I am thinking if this bear market continues I may not be able to work in this type of field full time anymore and I will need to secure some other form of income for my family. So far until January things we going well, I was being rewarded decent amount of money for my work, nowadays what I earn from bounties, if I am lucky one in ten tokens actually gets listed n an exchange, half the jobs don't even pay me so I may have to emigrate to look for other work in a few months if the situation does not improve and just do this part time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀