Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:00:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency?  (Read 621 times)
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

Yes I am! I like how I keep learning every day. I am the type of person who is always willing to learn new things that's why I really like that I learn cryptocurrency and its backbone which is blockchain technology. I like that I am part of something new that may change the world of technology in the years to come or is it currently changing it already? I like that apart from the learning, I am also earning from it so its hitting two birds with one stone. I am definitely fulfilled being involved in cryptocurrency.

rumoo42

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

No one puts all the money here, it is crazy gambling. No investment can do this. Especially for cryptocurrencies, you can only invest less money, because now is not the best time, a small amount of capital participation is the most sensible.
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:37:23 AM

I am very satisfied with crypto crypto when it gives more for me, but it depends on everyone.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:08 AM

if you see your experience seems very interesting and it seems you get a lot of income from crypto
actually I have not participated in crypto very long, so I do not have much experience of investing, mining, trading, hodling or anything else, and I do not have any income from this world of crypto, especially that I am following this is bounty program, so I need to learn so much that I can be like you
Cremiopel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

I do bounties and despite the fact that I have no confirmation I will gain benefit each abundance I joined still I am fulfilled.You know why?Because I am extremely flabbergasted in this new technology.I cannot envisioned till now that theres a specific method to procure computerized cash through cryptocurrency.I even appreciated remaining in this discussion since I adapted loads of new things here.I love adapting new things and that is the thing that generally vital.
NoErrorscreenstim

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:17:24 AM

No one puts all the money here, it is crazy gambling. No investment can do this. Especially for cryptocurrencies, you can only invest less money, because now is not the best time, a small amount of capital participation is the most sensible.
It's more than just gambling, trading is based on smart inputs.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:35:17 AM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Yes, I am very proud to be part of bitcoin family cause it gives fulfilled my life cause in bitcoin I earn a big profit and also my knowledge about the new technology of cryptocurrency it increase it gives me confidence and trust to my self. 

Crypto-currencies is very fulfilling. It motivates me to working harder because i found a precious outcomes with it. I was able to provide my family with their needs and seeing of giving them a better future ahead. I can finance my children a good education.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:53:02 AM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

Not all the cryptocurrency in the market does have the potential to grow in the market and that is the reason why you should always study the platform of the coin before investing a huge amount.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

Yes I am happy that I learned and know the crypto currencies. I earned money even not to big but still really big help to me. Right now I am in process of step by step buying some promising altcoin that I believed it will rise soon but of course it always in my mind that Invest only you can afford to lose.

#Support Vanig
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:01:05 AM

I think most people are working part-time here. If the full-time job is the professional investment, the average person is just ordinary investment, and then they want to get huge returns. They all have their own work to do.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Yup. It's like a whole new world out there with cryptocurrency and it definitely had a learning curve at first but now it just comes naturally.
gwerunm

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

I am particularly satisfied on what is cryprocurrency at the present time, it trains me a great deal of things about the innovation itslef that I never knew it was existed, I took in a ton of things, for example, exchanging and the market that can empower me making some venture for myself. Uncommonly this discussion, there are many individuals here sharing their insight about crypto and everything else and that truly helps undersanding a greater amount of it
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is that platform which you can earn and help you to do something and in a cryptocurrency bounty campaign helps to earn lot of coins which can give you the much profit in future.

surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

I'm absolutely content with bitcoins, it's given me another rent of life and I'm ever grateful for it. Bitcoins is the best thing to ever transpire, I learnt so much and could profit. I can't envision what might have happened had bitcoins not come in my life, I'm ever appreciative for it. So yes I'm more than satisfied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: