Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone else surprised Topcoin has a value that can be traded in Bitcoin?  (Read 1058 times)
eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:49:40 PM

https://www.swisscex.com/market/TOP_BTC

I mined it because I mine basically any coin I find at launch. Honestly I didn't expect it to ever reach an exchange and if it did that it would only be barely sellable in a litecoin market.

Two day block halving seems far too quick for a coin to sustain miners in the long term because it will quickly be worth next to nothing per block unless the price shoots up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxon

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:51:01 PM

Im not suprised, Topcoin is one of the better coins Ive seen in awhile..
eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:32:09 AM

From the hashrate and raise in price I think you are right. Screw it I will buy some since it is too difficult to mine at my hash and see where this goes.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:36:18 AM

From the hashrate and raise in price I think you are right. Screw it I will buy some since it is too difficult to mine at my hash and see where this goes.

don't invest. The mining ends in 1 day. The hash will be insignficant in a few days, so it will be a dump massacre.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:38:00 AM

hehehe wtf must be the first coin you have ever seen then unless you are looking at the world upside down.

Worst instamine scam yet.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:39:40 AM

hehehe wtf must be the first coin you have ever seen then unless you are looking at the world upside down.

He's a topcoin puppet.

I warn everyone from investing in topcoin, unless you are a skilled investor. This is a prime example of a get-rich-quick die hard coin. No one will remember Topcoin in a month.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:49:52 AM

He's a topcoin puppet.

I warn everyone from investing in topcoin, unless you are a skilled investor. This is a prime example of a get-rich-quick die hard coin. No one will remember Topcoin in a month.

I only disagree on 2 points.

I will remember it forever as the best attempt to turn its worst feature into a selling point, and it will die far sooner than a months time.

The forum screams it hates instamined scam coins.....TOPSCAMDUDE has a cunning plan....... i'll make a super quick instamine scam the worst of which they have never seen before... and then put that fact in capital letters and market it to super noobs as a great feature. It couldn't work could it??? 

The thing is why have all of these devs got near zero history on the board?? it's obvious it is just one or 2 teams making all these scam coins.

I think we need to devise a plan amongst all those that are getting sick and tired of all the new copy and paste scams on how they can be stopped before they get started. With a scamcoin crushing pool most could be destroyed upon launch.

TheLotusPod

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:07:34 AM

Its Called BattleCoin bro Tongue Check it out

He's a topcoin puppet.

I only disagree on 2 points.

I will remember it forever as the best attempt to turn its worst feature into a selling point, and it will die far sooner than a months time.

The forum screams it hates instamined scam coins.....TOPSCAMDUDE has a cunning plan....... i'll make a super quick instamine scam the worst of which they have never seen before... and then put that fact in capital letters and market it to super noobs as a great feature. It couldn't work could it??? 

The thing is why have all of these devs got near zero history on the board?? it's obvious it is just one or 2 teams making all these scam coins.

I think we need to devise a plan amongst all those that are getting sick and tired of all the new copy and paste scams on how they can be stopped before they get started. With a scamcoin crushing pool most could be destroyed upon launch.

olympicsdude

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:29:02 AM

I am also not surprised... Sometimes things just works out Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: