Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE NEGATIVE TRUST SCORE FROM CORRUPTED USER.  (Read 761 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:04 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:51:32 PM by digaran

Well I'm not familiar with reddit and their system, so it appears that you were trying to cheat their system indeed. now get out of here.

EDIT: goodbye. they'll tag all your accounts next time you ask to buy fake reputation.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Well all the assholes that give me fake negative review. You just received negative review from me, for the reason of abusing trust system on Bitcointalk.

And you know what, you are right about me having only 120 posts and you having thousands. My account is just few months old and yours is few years old. So the damage done to me is minimal. I can always create new account, or perhaps buy one of those Hero or Legendary accounts. And I guess you will want to switch account, you idiots will have to live with lower trust score now, just because you couldn't stay away from what is not your fucking business.

Goodbye jerks!

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Well all the assholes that give me fake negative review. You just received negative review from me, for the reason of abusing trust system on Bitcointalk.

And you know what, you are right about me having only 120 posts and you having thousands. My account is just few months old and yours is few years old. So the damage done to me is minimal. I can always create new account, or perhaps buy one of those Hero or Legendary accounts. And I guess you will want to switch account, you idiots will have to live with lower trust score now, just because you couldn't stay away from what is not your fucking business.

Goodbye jerks!

See?  I am rarely wrong about a person's lack of morals. 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

See?  I am rarely wrong about a person's lack of morals.  

Lack of morals? So you poison someone else's account, and talk about morals? You must be completely retarded!

If you do shit to people, don't expect anything good from them.

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
Merited by TMAN (5)

Lack of morals? So you poison someone else's account, and talk about morals? You must be completely retarded!

You said "goodbye" an hour ago. You clearly can't be trusted.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

You said "goodbye" an hour ago. You clearly can't be trusted.

Cheesy

For some reason, that made me LOL. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

OP Vod is a shitposter and a pedophile(search google), he is not punished yet only because the clique running this forum likes him

Check out
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415201.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179238.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457684.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3968686.0
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Well I'm not familiar with reddit and their system, so it appears that you were trying to cheat their system indeed. now get out of here.

EDIT: goodbye. they'll tag all your accounts next time you ask to buy fake reputation.
What do you mean cheat their system?
Does upvoting come under cheat system or not?
Why Bounties are not suspended when they ask to upvote or share? Does these all wont come under cheating method?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

OP Vod is a shitposter and a pedophile(search google), he is not punished yet only because the clique running this forum likes him

Check out

I suspected that already.

Look like Bitcointalk Trust system has a huge problem. This could be fixed by allowing new users to review old accounts.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:14:10 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 10:36:32 PM by suchmoon

Look like Bitcointalk Trust system has a huge problem. This could be fixed by allowing new users to review old accounts.

I see you already started fixing it. Thanks for your "review":

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

Check out

There is no clique running this forum. It is a decentralised forum and also the trust system is decentralised. If someone doesn't like you or think that you are not trustworthy they can leave you a negative feedback explaining the reason why they left it. And enough with the worse of the words against a member of the forum which rarely(I think never) have left a negative feedback without reason or totally undeserved to other members. You should be put to jail for the harassment you are doing against Vod. If you are so sure about what you say bring evident proofs otherwise stop once and for all with your bullshit.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

There is no clique running this forum. It is a decentralised forum and also the trust system is decentralised. If someone doesn't like you or think that you are not trustworthy they can leave you a negative feedback explaining the reason why they left it. And enough with the worse of the words against a member of the forum which rarely(I think never) have left a negative feedback without reason or totally undeserved to other members. You should be put to jail for the harassment you are doing against Vod. If you are so sure about what you say bring evident proofs otherwise stop once and for all with your bullshit.

Really? Then explain this?

Why there is Trusted and Untrusted feedback?

I see this Vod has gotten 20 times more negative feedback, than positive, but all negative feedback is market as "untrusted". Doesn't seem fair.

poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

Well why did you give me fake review? Did I do something to you? Seems like you are only looking for a fight.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

Really? Then explain this?

Why there is Trusted and Untrusted feedback?

I see this Vod has gotten 20 times more negative feedback, than positive, but all negative feedback is market as "untrusted". Doesn't seem fair.

That is called untrusted feedback as you say. There are a few DT (default trust) members who keep an eye here for anyone who want to cheat the system here and they punish the users accordingly. If they were not in DT this forum would be a mess. Vod is one of them. As I said he rarely leaves feedback without an explanation so you should find the mistake in yourself and not retaliate here against him or other DT members as you will gain nothing. Ok, there have been a very few times when someone of the DT members may have abused a feedback (that have happened almost 0% of the time) but DT members are humans so they may make an error but after reading the reference to your feedback I think Vod is not wrong. When someone wants to "cheat a system" no matter where this system is inside this forum or outside this forum a warning is given to that user in the form of the negative feedback in order to warn others to avoid trading or dealing with him. Still if you think it is not fair you have the right to do so as we are in free speech here but you can continue to trade, the only limitation is you have to go first with trusted members as they have no problems trading when anyone even negative rated persons when this person is sending them for example bitcoin first and receiving money soon after. This negative rated person knows that a trusted member with green trust in the majority of the cases will not scam him.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Well why did you give me fake review? Did I do something to you? Seems like you are only looking for a fight.

Fight? I'm not the one sending incendiary PMs.

If you're talking about the trust rating I posted for you - it's not fake in any way. Click on the reference link to find out why you got it.

On the other hand, all trust references that you posted for other people link back to your own profile so there is no actual reason provided. And then you posted this, which indicates that your trust ratings are retaliatory:

Goodbye jerks!
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

That is called untrusted feedback as you say. There are a few DT (default trust) members who keep an eye here for anyone who want to cheat the system here and they punish the users accordingly. If they were not in DT this forum would be a mess. Vod is one of them. As I said he rarely leaves feedback without an explanation so you should find the mistake in yourself and not retaliate here against him or other DT members as you will gain nothing. Ok, there have been a very few times when someone of the DT members may have abused a feedback (that have happened almost 0% of the time) but DT members are humans so they may make an error but after reading the reference to your feedback I think Vod is not wrong. When someone wants to "cheat a system" no matter where this system is inside this forum or outside this forum a warning is given to that user in the form of the negative feedback in order to warn others to avoid trading or dealing with him. Still if you think it is not fair you have the right to do so as we are in free speech here but you can continue to trade, the only limitation is you have to go first with trusted members as they have no problems trading when anyone even negative rated persons when this person is sending them for example bitcoin first and receiving money soon after. This negative rated person knows that a trusted member with green trust in the majority of the cases will not scam him.

This is the whole problem, that ratings of certain members count and of others do not. This whole system is based on cronyism and it allows inner circle to to do what ever they want.
In order for trust system to be fair every user should have equal vote.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

This is the whole problem, that ratings of certain members count and of others do not. This whole system is based on cronyism and it allows inner circle to to do what ever they want.

You can add any users you want to your trust list and give them equal votes.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

You should know that those members whose feedback counts were member like you in the beginning which were not included in the DT2 at that time. They climbed the ladders to be in DT by doing great works for the forum and their contribution was noted by the ones who created DT at first place and decided to include them in DT2 in order to have a forum without scams (although scams are all over the place here unfortunately).

PS. Please take some time to read stickies in Meta regarding DT and DT2 status and everything will be crystal clear to you.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

That's because you don't understand how the trust system here works, or what the culture of bitcointalk is all about.  Had you understood the latter you might have avoided the negative feedback that's gotten you all in a snit.  Most of the human beings behind Vod's negative feedback should have been put in a jar upon birth--and you wonder why their feedback isn't trusted.
Goodbye jerks!
OK then.  We're all waiting for you to leave, then we'll vacuum and start cleaning up the silly string.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

That's because you don't understand how the trust system here works, or what the culture of bitcointalk is all about.  Had you understood the latter you might have avoided the negative feedback that's gotten you all in a snit.  Most of the human beings behind Vod's negative feedback should have been put in a jar upon birth--and you wonder why their feedback isn't trusted.

There's nothing fair in the trust system, when only inner circle can rate others. This is just plain cronyism. No fairness even in sight.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: