Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more  (Read 4830 times)
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

That's right, you dont have to spend your time on airdrops. My friend downloaded the virus on his computer with the wallet of one coin and lost a lot of money.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

This is your decision, which you seem to have taken in a fit of great emotional frustration, I am sure that very soon you will realize that there are not many opportunities in the market for that. to earn, all these opportunities are not as important as earnings.
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

Everyone has the same problem and recently everyone tells that they will never join an airdrop campaign. In past everything was much better, including airdrops. The market’s current situation makes me feel upset.
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

I did not care and about the freebies matter but what I care is the market declination. I'm hoping it will recover not by the end of the year.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:11:36 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 06:13:25 AM by HatakeKakashi

First of all I did not join to any airdrop programs because the token that rewarded to the participants is not good or small value or don't have any value
 But they have only few airdrop are give good token but it's only 1 upto 100 airdrop I think

You can join to airdrop if you want but don't expect high reward because it's only free to join. There's a lot of airdrop now and we don't know among of them are scam or legit. Careful when you join to the bounty  to not waste your time because most of the participants experienced that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
taongam

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

This is an explanation of what happened to me lately ,i also don't participate more in Airdrops ,many Airdrops of air contain only rubbish and coins that are not even valuable .I have long been involved only in the bounty ,because airdrops do not bring anything and see no reason to waste time.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

That is true there are lots of airdrops coming around in the market but it seems majority do not have value. You are right transaction fees are even or equal to the total amount you will transact. And also be careful some airdrops are fishing for wallets as well as the private key that could lead to hacking of the account.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

Some of the airdrop tokens I've got are just an addition for my gas fee and some are better to stay in my wallet. I also do not have much good experience regarding airdrop and yes I also do feel that I am just wasting my time in airdrop. That is why I decided to just turn my whole time in bounties.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

It is more than chances to win one million dollars in a lottery, than to receive good coins in Airdrop. Registration at the new exchanges very much it isn't favorable. They don't even request number of a purse. They steal your time.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

I adhere to the same opinion and recently I do not join the airdrop at all, because of small payments and especially not permanent ones!
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Perhaps the market won't be restored at all. The best exit from this situation will be a stop of the prices on one place. If the prices don't fall and raise long time, then it is already good scenario in the market of cryptocurrencies.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Don't be discouraged by what you experience today. It may change anytime. As long as you have determination, nothing can stop you to do it. Yes, we know that airdrops are not profitable but why does it made by the community? Because it is only a few giveaway of the project and do not trust with airdrop within the entire of your life.
CoinMonkey.io
Copper Member

Activity: 93

Look up for exchange? You just found it

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Hey guys. We just launched our first airdrop (BMO coin). We care about reward of all our partners and I sure it's will not become just another shitcoin, welcome!

You can get our coins https://discordapp.com/invite/kCyhNUh #airdrop_1

Coinmonkey.io The Sexiest Cryptocurrency Exchanger
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

I adhere to the same opinion and recently I do not join the airdrop at all, because of small payments and especially not permanent ones!

You have a point, but still airdrops are somewhat giving us good income if project will succeed even if most of them did not succeed there are still some that really have a good price now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

we have the same experience but now I've left the airdrop and start a lot of hunting bounty. Though needs more time but at least the bounty is much better than airdrop. We should not give up,what we need is patience,a lot of reading and joined the forum,the more we have a friend in the same field the more we easily evaluate the project and whether or not
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

That is true there are lots of airdrops coming around in the market but it seems majority do not have value. You are right transaction fees are even or equal to the total amount you will transact. And also be careful some airdrops are fishing for wallets as well as the private key that could lead to hacking of the account.
You're quite right,a few months ago I read on social media about someone who lost a token in the mew,when I asked for the private key he replied that never nenter the private key to the web along with mew original. This moment was confusing to me,even the hacker transfer eth into the wallet of the victim to withdraw the tokens that are of high value.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Me too I'm not joining any airdrop anymore its become useless to join airdrop  now  majority of coins give veey small amount of value unlike last year  some ico coins give decent amount of coins which valued hundreds or even thousands  of dollars.
betty12

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

I once vowed so, but recently just changed my mind. I recently joined some airdrops that have limited participants, with a strategy to checkmating multiple accounts and a fixed defined rewards. I don't join the ones that promise Lambo. Lols!
ernoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

Airdrops are just to make the Telegram channel of an ICO look better, with a lot of subscribers, generally.
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

So this is really a problem but you need to keep the tokens and wait for the best price on the market then everything will be fine!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: