Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: find the best altcoin  (Read 647 times)
Chulahk

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

There are multiple altcoins available in the market worth your attention. Ethereum is one of the most potential altcoins in the market. Try long term investments as they always prove to be beneficial in the long run.

Your right, Ethereum is now the top most best altcoin of all time. It has the great potential to grow its price much better. It is well-established, well-managed and well-organized coin so there is no doubt it can rise its value. This coin provides what we need and what we want in a certain altcoin. To give back what they've given unto us, we have to help and support them.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:10 AM

I think there is no coin that guarantees continuous profits, most altcoin values ​​are affected by bitcoin prices, we can only see the data and history that the often profitable coin is on the 20 cap cap of the coin market, I think you should invest in a lot of coins, crypto is the right choice in placing your money, then you have to put a lot of your money on altcoin.
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

I don't think there is no best altcoin. Now it is very difficult for you to judge whether its future will succeed or not. Think of many very successful ico projects last year. The result was later found to be a scam, so you judge it through your current performance. The future is obviously not accurate enough.

daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

There are many good potential altcoins in the cryptocurrency exchanges market that you can find and invest. But i do not think there is the best altcoin to find but rather than all of the altcoins are have to be the beat , so far for me the etherium is the best to invest and buy at the moment now that the market are in dip. You can find better investments in altcoins in the coinmarketcap.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Although there may be some excellent altcoin that can give you a good return.
However, most altcoin currently has no value at all, just a hype, so it needs to be avoided.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

If you want to find a good coin, you have to do good graphics. I think the best way to make money in the crypto money world is to buy and sell. Follow the graph. Sell. Make a graph follow-up, buy it.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

If you believe in Crypto- you can invest in any coin and it will make you a profit. But when it will be happened? Nobody  knows
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Its very hard to pick one , but i can suggest these 3 coins NEO , ETH , ADA. At least they will do x2. Good luck.

petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

According to me the best altcoin is Ethereum. It is really promising and doing quite well. See its statistics and then decide if it is worth investing.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

A question too difficult. I am still confused when I want to find a good coin to buy into. So now I take a break and wait.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment.
If you are confused do your own research and read more about cryptocurrency. That way you can gain a calm mind. There are many altcoins because we need them but those useless altcoins will be gone or out of business someday. Only those with real use will remain.

so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.
There's no altcoin that go against bearmarket. All are bleeding right now. But if I were to choose then I will choose 3rd generation blockchains to hold.
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

I am not sure which one is good and I think blockchain market is under transition and no altcoin is able to dominate the market, i believe you should look for top 20-30 altcoins in the market, at-least they do not fluctuate as much as many coins and can be very good investment in long term.
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

My advice is go though CMC(coinmarketcap) and look at top 30 and explore for each coin / alt coin for each day on that i guess you will be get knowledge to choose.

But a majority of the coins on coin market cap are there because they have an insanely large supply. I mean look at Tron 100 billion coins? if it is valued at 50 cents then it would be second on the chart. the same goes for many coins like ripple, steller cardono, siacoin etc.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.

I assume you want to invest in an ICO but since you are new to this, I do not suggest you to invest in them. ICOs are very risky investment which have no definite security for their investors. Consider investing first on coins that have established themselves in the market. Take a look at the coins in the top 10 in coinMarketCap. Investing in a well established coin lessen the risks of loss.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
CptWhsikeyjack

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.

Depends on what you want from altcoins. Do you want an altcoin that is stable and has constant growth? An altcoin that gives you free airdrops? An altcoin that constantly forks to give you new coins? There are so many shit coins that are disguised as a good coin and so many good coins that are disguised as a shit coin. especially on Twitter. people just bash and trash so many good coins just because they like some other coin or they get paid by some shit coin to promote them. The only way to determine a good coin is to research the community and the developers. The community has to be responsive. And the developers have to show solid progress in the project.

Some say master node coins are shit but then there are coins like AEG and DASH. Some don't prefer POW because its expensive. The only way a coin is good is if that coin can convince that its a good coin based on your research and your experience with that coin.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
CptWhsikeyjack

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

I assume you want to invest in an ICO but since you are new to this, I do not suggest you to invest in them. ICOs are very risky investment which have no definite security for their investors. Consider investing first on coins that have established themselves in the market. Take a look at the coins in the top 10 in coinMarketCap. Investing in a well established coin lessen the risks of loss.

I agree. Most of the ICOs are nothing but sugar-coated and plagiarised shit coins trying to swindle money from newbies in the industry. And their marketing strategies are way too aggressive at times.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

in my opinion, the safest altcoin for short-term trading (scalping) and long-term investment is ethereum. there are many reasons why I chose ethereum as the best altcoin than any other altcoin, starting from its increasing year-on-year development, until its use in real transactions
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

In my opinion ethereum, litcoin and eos are one of the best from all altcoins because they are quite impressive in recent times.If you didnt invest there yet and you can try it. I hope you will be not disappointed.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Most of the undervalued GEMs are not even on coinmarketcap yet.
Check $AIQ it's a micro cap that has so much room to grow from where it is now.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Its all lucky shot I believe. The crypto currencies themselves are great way to earn money as long as they are progressing as promised in the roadmaps and owner of the coin is not being spammer one!  Wink

Look at the CMC, Top 100 coins, all of them initially started with few dollars per coin rate (some of them started undervalued) and today many of them are at least 10x - 50x of the current value. That is the way we should be looking at them. You invest in few of the coins and expect some of them will skyrocket one day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: