Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: find the best altcoin  (Read 645 times)
CrysisCrypto (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Every coin is different from other coin and have their own technology so we can't find the best altcoin without any criteria,if you are asking in terms of the value then bitcoincash is the highest altcoin and in terms of market cap blue ethereum is so you have to list it on how you want.

roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

My advice is go though CMC(coinmarketcap) and look at top 30 and explore for each coin / alt coin for each day on that i guess you will be get knowledge to choose.
seregeiImaneal

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

All coins that were maid in 2017-2018 promise big future and tons of money for their investors so don't take it in attention. You need to find that coin which is upgraded often and has great team with great idea. Only this will give you best reward
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.
Altcoins growth is depends on current demand and supply so we don't predict which altcoins is continuously move to forward in the market. If you looking to stable altcoin USDT is the best way to maintain a same level but Current scenario we don't expect the constant raise at the same time many promising platforms are available so we should expect the long term growth then only we find the best altcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

I advise you to monitor the growth dynamics of altcoyins, which of them are actively growing, and which ones are falling off at high speed, and then decide where to invest best)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

well well
my opinion
its soo hard for now
big advantage like u say is from ico as far i know.
and most of ico is a scam .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

I think these days we are suffering from a bad market all coins are going down. so this is the time to buy altcoin more. This is my guesses altcoin list that will go to the moon end of this year. So if you have extra money try to buy some coins. But 1st do your own research and do it. Don't depend only on this sheet. Because we can only say some predictions about the market. can't grant.

✔️SHOPPING COINS 👇🏻
💎 MVP 💎 ICX💎 WAN💎 AION💎 VEN💎 ONT💎 KNC💎 BNB💎 POA💎 NANO💎 NKN💎 BLZ💎 ZIL💎 NAS💎 DRGN💎 STRAT💎 QTUM💎 WABI💎 QLC💎 WTC💎 AMLT💎 CPX💎 RPX
✔️MINI WHALES (IF YOU HAVE MORE BTC) 👇🏻

💎 ETC💎 LTC💎 ETH💎 OMG💎 NEO
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

Find the one that will be used by milions of people .There are so many that have bright future but most important is patience . Blockchain is going to stay here for a long time and we are still in early stage
wvizmanos

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Guys what do you think of TPAY? They claim they are the best cryptocurrency. They also say that all tokens without use (cannot deliver their promises) even in their ecosystems are shitcoins. (of course this is true). However their posts are borderline bashful and this kinda makes me think twice if I should invest.
keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Look for coins that have a way to give returns to its investors. Look for one that has a working product or that can go on operation sooner.
The project should be feasible and practical at current context. Moon mining or creating Wakanda in Africa would only be donations.
ichi ocha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

Yes you can find the best altcoin because of good cryptocurrency altcoin many goods and many people like cryptocurrency because it can invest and can get a good profit with crypto especially now the price of altcoin has decreased and with the decrease, you can find a good altcoin by seeing the growth his

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

Look for coins that have a way to give returns to its investors. Look for one that has a working product or that can go on operation sooner.
The project should be feasible and practical at current context. Moon mining or creating Wakanda in Africa would only be donations.

In this kind of situation it is hard to find a good one because most of ICO now are scams.
The best altcoin? There's a lot of altcoin that had a great potential and it have a good performance in the market, like ethereum, litecoin, neo etc. But if you are trying to invest it's better to split your money in different coins.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

Although there may be some excellent altcoin that can give you a good return.
However, most altcoin currently has no value at all, just a hype, so it needs to be avoided.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Crypto.mgt

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Actually such thing will vary based on different criteria. But according to me bitcoin is the best as it has good reputation. Moreover it has passed more than eight years in the market successfully and it is now the most reliable coin in the market. Apart from this, it has good value also. So it is the best to me.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

We have different sort of investors in the crypto market and each investor has different sort of requirement. So, according to those preference different  altcoins are different value to them. That's why it's very hard to judge them
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

There are multiple altcoins available in the market worth your attention. Ethereum is one of the most potential altcoins in the market. Try long term investments as they always prove to be beneficial in the long run.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Altcoin is the best ethereum today. Ethereum is a kind of cryptocurrency commonly referred to as Bitcoin 2.0. Ethereum is not only a currency but it also performs many other things through its programming language. In many respects it is possible to see the Bitcoin Ethereum analogy. It works on a blockchain, you can exploit it, exchange it through a currency called Ether. On the other hand, Ethereum is a useful application platform. Ethereum thus created a fragmented financial ecosystem.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:24 AM

There are plenty of really good altcoins. You can check out IOTA as well. If you are confused then you can just stick to Ethereum in my opinion.
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

it seems there is no altcoin that gives a continuous profit because altcoin prices are not always in a state of rising. it would be nice you not only invest in one altcoin alone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: