Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: find the best altcoin  (Read 645 times)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.

coinmarket is very different . No one altcoin can give you 100% guarantee in you profit every day.  You can open top-20 coins, open their charts and choose the most stable coin by your opinion.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

it is difficult to say which altcoyin is the best, it is necessary to diversify so as not to depend on one coin, it is not known which coin will give a good rise
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

The market holds a large number of coins. Prices are different. In my opinion, the best coin is NEO. This gives a small increase every day.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

there is many good altcoins projects, ethereum is one of the best altcoin but don't invest all your money in one coin you can split your investment to some others good coins like ltc neo eos and tron
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

I am not sure which one is good and I think blockchain market is under transition and no altcoin is able to dominate the market, i believe you should look for top 20-30 altcoins in the market, at-least they do not fluctuate as much as many coins and can be very good investment in long term.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

I'm very doubtful that even 30 current altcoins will be here 2 years from now: current projects are overfunded and without any valid use case.
Also, many are based on Ethereum which hasn't still solved the scalability issue.
Let's see what is happening in the next coming months

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

I can reccomend to invest to ADA, NEO, NEM and other alts which have own ecosystem to support tokens. For example you can see that NEO based projects like THEKEY or current projects AsuraCoin and SpotCoin are quite succesful and I think that it is connected with NEO blockchain as well.

keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

If you want to develop in the world of crypto currency and get profit and the opportunity to learn something new, then turn your attention to this project! DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Top 10 coins are really strong , and they have good potential. People should be careful to picking these kind of coins for investment.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.
I do not think there is such an Altcoin that gives a significant advantage continuously, be careful this my friend of mine might be a fraud if there is someone who offers like that. if you want to benefit from cryptocurrency, I suggest you like improving your trading skills, hone your ability to be a bounty hunter, be a miner, and others
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Ethereum and Ripple, I don't know why, but I read articles about Ripple and I like it more and more, Ethereum is classic and very stable coin with functional platform.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Etherium and Cybermiles. Actually i very believe in platform of this, and hope the price will rise in last time of year.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

Every coin has a potential if you really into altcoins you should check out on other part of altcoins the more research the better. I myself focus on smart contracts coz i know they have potential. More likely they will here to stay and offer smart based contracts to other businesses.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

Choose privacy oriented altcoins this is good for long term purposes and you will benefit so much from it. You will be safe with this privacy coins that focus on security and freedom.
cposeidon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

To find the best altcoin you must do some extensive research about which altcoin is popular and worth investing then you investigate its market if the fluctuations are good then maybe you can find a good altcoin.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

You know, All coins that were maid in 2017-2018 promise big future and tons of money for their investors so don't take it in attention. You need to find that coin which is upgraded often and has great team with great idea. Only this will give you best reward.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

Yes you can find the best altcoin because of good cryptocurrency altcoin many goods and many people like cryptocurrency because it can invest and can get a good profit with crypto specially now the price of altcoin has decreased so investor can inveest easily right now,  and when price will increase then investors get a bit profit by sale his token.
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

Ambrosus (AMB)

-currently only $.30
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-node payouts tied to US dollar so even if the market falls your profit stays
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform upon launch
-rockstar team including the father of IOT and deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction

I think AMB is one of the most underrated and undervalued coins in all of crypto right now. All signs are pointing that it could soon become THE european/ western supply chain platform that could potentially handle many billions of dollars worth of products which will mean anybody who operates a node can retire off the passive income.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

It is difficult to identify good altcoin to invest. If it is good, the price is too high to invest, if the price is low, investment can be risky.
Choose and invest altcoin in # 100 on https://coinmarketcap.com/ to reduce risk and be a good altcoin in the future.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

At the moment, very good altcoyin is EOS. He has a great potential, the developers want to make a replacement for ETH by means of it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: