Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy cryptos ?  (Read 807 times)
zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

Buying cryptocurrency at dip is the best, I think this is the right time to buy cryptos, because the market is totally down and all prices are bleeding, I'll advice you not to wait any longer try and buy the dip price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

now the price of crypto is indeed being weakened. Even so, this is a great opportunity to buy any crypto because its price is quite low compared to the previous time. Indeed it seems risky because if it will be up again in quick time or not, but the buying was the thing to do.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

The price in the market today is decreasing. I think it is a great idea to invest in such a low price. But still it is risky to buy.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

Now the market is in front of a big spread, so buying alt coins will be the right decision. Maybe you should even become an investor.
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

I think now is the best time to buy crypto currency. It looks like the market is near its bottom. It is unlikely that someday there will be such low prices as now. And then - to the moon!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

Of course, the drop levels we have experienced in the last 4 months can be considered as a buying signal, but I would like to point to the same point here as someone who claims that it is not right to buy over a single price. Instead of buying at a single price level, I would like to set up a basket of different price levels depending on the current market data. This will be a bright transaction for the investment and will help me to earn even more income during the bull period.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

I'm sure it's a good time to invest now. The price of cryptocurrency is sure to grow in the future. First of all, you need to invest in ethereum.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

Buying cryptocurrency at dip is the best, I think this is the right time to buy cryptos, because the market is totally down and all prices are bleeding, I'll advice you not to wait any longer try and buy the dip price.
Waiting for something that is not sure is really risky, we don’t know if this market will continue to dump so better to start studying where to invest now. Bitcoin is the top choice but don’t forget other altcoins which have good potential in the future.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

now the price of crypto is indeed being weakened. Even so, this is a great opportunity to buy any crypto because its price is quite low compared to the previous time. Indeed it seems risky because if it will be up again in quick time or not, but the buying was the thing to do.
yes, now is the right time to buy some potential coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum,
I suggest buying immediately before the price goes up even higher.
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

What do you think ??

Of course dude. Especially those who believe in the cryptocurrency market. Those who see a bright future for the cryptocurrency despite the bloodbath right now, will tend to buy more coins. Risk takers who profit in the future. Or lose.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

Hi.
At these current stand things, you can buy a few coins cheaply
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

What do you think ??
Yes of course, it is beeter to buy when in a dip. This has been a known strategy over the years, i guess you should follow it too

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

Of course this is the best time. The price is very low for all cryptocurrencies. So do not spare money and invest, if you believe that crypto has a future.
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

I believe so.A very important level of support for BTC 6000$ . I don't think this level will be broken, but everything is possible.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

The current time when the exchange rate is falling dramatically, the investment in crypto is a wise decision because if the ongoing investment then holds until the end of 2018 then surely profit will be huge. , because of the possibility that ETH will end in 2018 at $ 2,000 and BTC at $ 30,000.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

I think that this is true, here now probably the best moment to buy. ETH price $ 473 and from here you can get a good profit

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

What do you think ??
Hello guy, in my opinion, I think the market will continue to drop, the market cap now only ~$255b and continue to drop more and more! You should be patient, wait for bitcoin drop to 5500$ then buy.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

There are many reason to buy right now. It isn't just to buy in the dips like most on this thread are suggesting, it is to save crypto in general! The market is fragile right now and it needs a boost of confidence. If everyone buys it will inject some positivity into the markets

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

What do you think ??

Yes even i agree with this statement and even i think that right now the bitcoin and many other major altcoins are going down and their prices are very low which can be used for accumulation and then you can hold it for long-term or few months and earn a good income or returns on that particular trade. Right now crypto's are trading in short term downtrend including bitcoin and so you need to trade with caution and with strict stop loss otherwise you can lose your capital.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

Yes this is really the right time to invest on any coins most especially to the top coins because of its cheaper price as of now but I definitely assure you that once we are in the last quarter of this year, you will definitely earn double or even triple of you investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: