Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy cryptos ?  (Read 809 times)
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

It's possible. I believe that cryptocurrency should be bought while it is cheap. Not write that the market is dying.

Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

Well its impossible to make these kinds of calls. there is no way to say that this is the bottom. Yes prices have come down quite a bit but it could easily drop more. All charts right now indicate that 3k- 4.5k is highly likely. In this sort of situation its better to make your purchases in lots. for example you could try and pick up 10-15% of your total intended purchase every 500$ drop. In this way you can try and average out and you will end uo with a more fairer purchase price.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

I can't tell you exactly if it's the right time to buy altcoins , but I can tell you for sure that it's more profitable to buy them now than it was a year ago. A year ago the prices were much higher, I bought Stratis for 320 thousands satoshi, and this is just one example.Therefore, the best strategy now is to buy partially, following the market.

pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

That's possible. But I have another problem. I'm about to run out of Fiat. And I do not want to sell my tokens cheaply .

TonyCharls

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Yes, he is right. This is the best time to buy coins as the coins are available now at a cheaper rate. Then, you can hodl them till the right moments come to trade them.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

Yes, I believe this could be the right time as crypto's price value seems to be very low this time. I would suggest that crypto investors should make this opportunity not to past this time as the price value growth for crypto's most especially for btc will make a promising comeback soon. Crypto veterans were considering buying more cryptos everytime there is huge bear market since they usually make good profit once price will bounce back.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

I think with the price of crypto who being down in the market can be used to buy crypto. because we can buy it cheaply. if the price is already stable then we can sell it to get profit.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Yes it is the best time to buy crypto. Because the price is pretty low now and that makes it worth investing now. There is opportunity to earn much when the price will go up.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

Who is that leader anyway? Ofcourse cheaper price is a good time to buy and hold until it grow. Investors are looking at it this way so there no way they fail to realize that.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

If I had some spare fiat I would definitely buy. Maybe it's not the year's minimum yet, but it's very close. It's not likely whales will let it fall much lower.
In fact, when you thought that the price two days ago was the lowest price, but now it only past 2 days, the price has become even lower, and I have reason to suspect that there will be more lower price in a few days.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
CryptAssist

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Well if this isn't a dip, then I don't know what is.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

What do you think ??

I think that altogether altcoins and tokens have been dropped by the end of the month and the next month is a bigger percentage that the Crypto coins may fall again and more people buy and hold tokens by next day but nobody knows.

Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

What do you think ??

While this is supposed to be the norm, unfortunately most people are selling that's why the market is crashing. If people are buying the dip, the market will pick up. But that being said, it's always important to buy when the market is in red and sell when it in green
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

What do you think ??

While this is supposed to be the norm, unfortunately most people are selling that's why the market is crashing. If people are buying the dip, the market will pick up. But that being said, it's always important to buy when the market is in red and sell when it in green
Indeed I think the right time to buy is when the price is low so now the price in red means the right time for us to buy but what we do not know is it will be the lower level of bitcoin price or even more so we need to invest on risk our own because no one really knows when prices will rise.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

I think now tbh!

Isnt this the right time to buy in?

Everything has been dropping whereas the future in the next 6 months with ETH and BTC I think will start to fly.
My humble opinion, buy and HODLLLL

---Looking for new Campaign---
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

If you want to invest in the crypto money world, you will expect prices to fall.
In order to earn money in the crypto world you have to make the right move at the right time.
Do not panic and be careful.
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

I think that now is a good time to invest even Internet resources hint at it so do not hesitate and come to the cryptographic brigade!

Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

I think so, now that the value of all the coins are getting lower and lower as of this moment it is really the go time to buy and invest in cryptos because once it goes in its green period again it will definitely double or even triple you invested money.
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Definitely the right time to make an investments. Put your money as many as you want or everything you can afford to loss cause you will surely gain more profits when the market starts to recover. Buying not just in Bitcoin but also in to other crypto like alts, eth etc...Buy low Sell high.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Yes, I agreed with you this is the right time to buy crypto, because price of all the coins are falling down and all the coins are available at very cheap price. If you invest in crypto at this time and hold it for long term then you will earn big profit.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: