Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:29:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy cryptos ?  (Read 807 times)
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

Since the bitcoin is always dump. This is the best time to buy altcoin. When the bitcoin will rise up, convert it to bitcoin to gain more profit. Goodluck to your decision sir.
dilidolu

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

Yes, I have the same idea as you. I think it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies because its price is very low, and I believe it will not fall again, so invest and hold them, waiting for the market to pick up, It will bring you a lot of benefits.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

just like it has been said many times already, it is just a good moment to invest if you really have money to invest, otherwise it is not a good moment

Yes I agree that this is the right and perfect timing to buy crypto because others are doing panic selling due to very low crypto price. Take advantage of the market value before it starts to climb up in coming days. If I have a chance to buy several and different variety of coins I will do it right now. It is necessary before the price starts to move up and  becomes expensive again.
lorrymekk

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Now i suggest now because bitcoin bounce from 5800 to 6400 in just few hours and this is a bullish sign bitcoin might fly in few days or weeks nobody knows!
ILLuzion

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

It was necessary to buy yesterday, everything grew by 15-20%. Wait now for the next fall...

Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

At the moment whole crypto market is rising back so I think you still can catch this chance to join Grin. Don't waste more time to wait anymore if you don't wanna miss this good chance Grin. Feel like July will be a good month for everyone in crypto world. Buy everything you can right now if you don't, you'll be regret about it Smiley)

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??
That is true, this is the best time to buy because bitcoin start price rising if you feel that bitcoin will continue to rise then invest now. In crypto you must decide quickly because every minute the price change drastically so we need a quick but intelligent desicion. You can use the fundamental or technical analysis strategy in trading to help you to decide quickly.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

I think at the moment it's a little bit late if you wanna buy cryptocurrency but it's still fine if you wanna join cause price of all cryptocurrency at the moment is not really high beside cryptocurrencies price are increasing so you can join if you want to Grin. But you should remember that don't invest all your money in only 1 cryptocurrency Cheesy

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

I think we've bought a crypto too late, I suggested to buy a crypto a few days ago, and now you have to buy it at a higher price, but I say that buying now is better than tomorrow, so soon invest is a more profitable thing.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

Right now is the best time to buy while it is at low price, I'm pretty sure when the price goes up, surely you'll earn more. they are all true with that buy when it's cheap then earn when it's high. Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

You are already late at this moment as price of bitcoin and altcoin in https://coinmarketcap.com are slowly increasing. Which is most awaited part of the market having a green color. As the holding coins will return to its valued over the big losing.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

Yes it is true my friend. While coins are very affordable for now it is advisable to buy for it to have great profits. The market has start recovering the pain i mean the price that is too low it is now started to rise up.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

The current time when the exchange rate is falling dramatically, the investment in crypto is a wise decision because if the ongoing investment then holds until the end of 2018 then surely profit will be huge. , because of the possibility that ETH will end in 2018 at $ 2,000 and BTC at $ 30,000.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

What do you think ??
this is the most suitable time to buy., the price is very direct low. I think you will not regret, in the future
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

The right and good time to buy cryptos is when the market is on the downtrend, that's when you will get most of the good altcoins for a cheaper price and you hold till the price goes up again
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

I think yes will not fall price. I told my friend they are invest crypto they buy ether and 3 other coins. They hold minimum 1 year. You should be do same plan.
MakarovMV

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

If you are here on a long-run so it`s really nice time to buy some altcoins. There is a huge amount of them and new ptojects currently near the ICO price.
Podiezdd

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

As long as the price is low, good time to buy, as quickly as possible, every minute the price changes.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

now is the right time to buy coins in the market, now the market is falling and the price of coins in the market is very cheap buy now do not until you regret it later
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

if you have been going to start investing in crypto currency for a long time, now is really the most suitable time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: