Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy cryptos ?  (Read 807 times)
Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

If you invest for a long time now is a good time. If the price falls, it's okay. In a few years, the price can grow much more.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

for sure, i definitely agree to buy some bitcoin such price...no matter what peoples said, because i invest in very long term period. but if the price still going down its really simple for me to invest another money on cryptocurrency. do not too worry about the falling prices, cryptocurrency has a bright future, you will get more benefit by investing in crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

Investment in cryptocurrency is incredibly profitable, even despite what is happening with the market. However, this is a high-risk type of investment, so you need to climb here with strong nerves and well-honed strategy.
AnCapFree

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

there are many signals point out that BTC is coming back 7000$ level. So, you should buy it and hold now. However, nothing is totally safe. you also need to make own research to give the right choice

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

there are many signals point out that BTC is coming back 7000$ level. So, you should buy it and hold now. However, nothing is totally safe. you also need to make own research to give the right choice

Happy to hear these kind of news on the bitcointalk. Last month to last week totally negative news only about the bitcoin price and investment kind of news too but today I really to happy to see this news mate. I want to sell the bitcoin for the personally commitments.

If there is bump coming soon in the price I will be go to sell the bitcoins as much I can and then hold the fiat cash for sometime. It will be enough for me to have the fund for next 3 months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Yes, indeed, while the cryptocurrency market is in such a position, it's time to buy coins or bitcoin, the price at the moment is the most attractive and you can earn on this.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

On one hand, it's good that there will be government cryptocurrency, it will make people more close to crypto world and get used to it, on the other hand it's not exactly what people need, as government coins will be centralized.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

The market is starting to look green and if you want to invest in the short and long term it seems like this is the right time to buy before it goes too far.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Yes, indeed, while the cryptocurrency market is in such a position, it's time to buy coins or bitcoin, the price at the moment is the most attractive and you can earn on this.
We may have to take opportunity of having them in low price. Market now is on the road for another huge pumps, bitcoin price are continuously growing little by little and it hoping it will keep on moving until 4th quarter. Though some dumps occur along the way but for sure isn't that huge juts like in the fast weeks.
ps

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

At the moment there is two popular interpretations of the bitcoin vs usd progression: a descending triangle or a triple bottom formation. The first is bearish meaning it will continue going down, the other is bullish meaning a reversal of the current bearish tendency. In either case the pattern is a triangle, and before we reach the end of it (either 26 of June or 28 of August in SWIM’s analysis) we will know. SWIM would advise you to load your fiat currency in your favourite exchange and be ready for the break-out. If it goes up buy as soon as possible, if it goes low, you can short bitcoin on bitfinex and/or put buying orders at $4000. It can happen at any moment now.
eastgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:29 AM

As someone who has been in this since November, I'm sorry to say that the right time to buy was like two years ago. Unfortunately.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

As someone who has been in this since November, I'm sorry to say that the right time to buy was like two years ago. Unfortunately.

the history can still repeat itself with help of volatility, therfor all you need to do for now is wait. besides , the price of cryptos right now had also been droped a major percentage ever since we begin the year 2018 . so i guess buying a crypto these days are still  a good idea because their values are still  cheaper when compared to their value least year .

i do also believe that there isnt a right time or right date to buy a crypto because the valaue can alaways fluctuate or change from time to time.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??
They are doing right, buying at the cheapest price is wise move, they can make a huge profit from that in tthe future. If i only have some money, for me bch is good to buy at this moment but sadly I don't have.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:51 AM

If today the price of the password is in your hands you buy it today when the price of it is average can be said to be appropriate for you to buy more and you will be satisfied if you buy it
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

All of them are insanely cheap right now. Those millionaire-investors know what  is profitable so we should thank them for giving tips on investing now on crypto because they did a lot of research before they enter into this market so that is why we need to follow them to achieve what they have right now.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

I think buying coins will now be profitable in the future because now the average coin is low, so buying it when the price is cheap and selling it when the high price will be very profitable, I suggest to buy now and hold it until the market recovers.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

Right now. I get a feeling that 2018 might be a big year for alt coins because Bitcoin’s game is done. The bubble might burst in 2019 or 2020. No matter what you tell yourself but I guess this market has begun to enter bubbly phase.

ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

I think bubbble burst in Q1 and right now there is another to pump.

This one is going to 40k, when it start i donr know, but everything seems to in short period
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

The market is volalite af. But if you look at ICO niche you find out that there is lots of cool upcoming projects, here is one of them - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

In the future, crypto-currencies, in my opinion, will not supersede the fiat money, and that's why. One of the technological trends of modernity is the emergence of technological unemployment caused by the fact that machines are displacing people's jobs. More and more work is done by machines. But, if earlier, during technological progress, when new jobs were destroyed, now everything happens differently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: