Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy cryptos ?  (Read 807 times)
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

yes)) algorithm initially included a limited number of coins in the system. Therefore, as new users enter the system, the Bitcoin exchange rate against the dollar will continue to grow!
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

Very hard to know right now, we could go lower according to some experts out there, but then again wh really knows- every a stopped clock is right twice a day, so best advice do what you want

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Whenver the price of crypto is very low thats the right time to buy. Current situation is suits for that now the price of all the coins is very low. You can use this chance to buy more coins and hold it for future. Now the market starts to increase hope it will continue in future also. So dont sell the coins now just hold it. The price will have huge growth in the coming months at that time you can sell and earn more profits than your investment.

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

According to me yes this is the right time to buy cryptos because now the market is too low and before recovering the market it's the most important time buy I think. If you want to profit from them then you have to buy now. Hopefully crypto will recover as soon as possible. I am expecting it will be recover withing next September Or October. So let's see.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

in my opinion now its the best time to invest.
because i think crypto will climb after nov. 2018

but on the other site there could be 2 theories ....
first climb this year.
second 2-3 years sideway

thanks

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

I think this is the perfect time to buy as much as you can as the market is currently very cheap and it can earn you lots of profit if you pick up the right coins. I don't have the money right now otherwise I would buy bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin, neo etc. good luck
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

I think that now you can buy bitcoin and altcoins in parts. it is better to buy parts of these currencies,because there is a possibility that bitcoin and altcoins may still fall in price. but in General, judging by the forecasts, which talk about the price of bitcoin 20000-50000 dollars,now is the time to buy.

steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

The market starts to grow slowly up. I hope that this is the beginning of stable and strong growth. That is why today is a very good time to invest in an altcoin.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

At present the prices of all crypto are very low, they are almost bottoming out. For me right now is a great opportunity for us to buy crypto. I will buy Monero and NEO. Here are 2 altcoin that I like and trust. Monero has great privacy, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no third party can find out Monero user information. In the future if the government controls the crypto market, I believe Monero will be more popular and have a very high price. NEO is widely known as Ethereum of China, it has perfect technology, fast transaction speed. In the future I believe NEO will grow strongly.

nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

simple.

buy when there is blood in the streets and people whining they bought at the highs....

Grin Grin Grin

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

At present, the price of Bitcoin is only about $ 6600, the price of all altcoin is very low, I think this is a great time for us to invest in crypto. Many experts predict that the market will recover and grow strongly by the end of this year. So if we want to make a profit in the future then we should buy Bitcoin or altcoin now. I think we should buy altcoin in the top 100. Some of the altcoin that I'm holding that is Ethereum, Cardano, NEO.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Yes, you can purchase bitcoin and altcoins when the market is red and prices are down.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

I agree that now is the right time to buy crypto, the price is at the lowest position and this is very profitable at the end of the year, the most important in the investment is to dare to take a decision that is buying and not waiting

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

I agree that now is the right time to buy crypto, the price is at the lowest position and this is very profitable at the end of the year, the most important in the investment is to dare to take a decision that is buying and not waiting
True, it can be said that the price of all crypto is at the lowest point, buy now is certainly the right decision because we will get big profit, after buying of course important thing is hold for a long time so we can get big profit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

It isn't guaranteed if you will be very profitable at the end of the year because a lot of things may happen that may cause the price to plummet. I am not being negative but just giving real talk to people who are thinking that they will definitely profit at the end of the year. They should still do their due diligence of knowing if the coin they are investing in is worth it or not by seeing its past price actions and the plan of the team for the coming months or years.

If you plan on having quick profits though then it is better to use technical analysis but if you plan to invest in it for the long term then fundamental analysis is vital. Just don't forget to take profit when you have an opportunity because it isn't guaranteed the price will stay up. We know crypto prices are volatile and instead of having profits, you may end up at a loss. Nevertheless, it is the right to buy crypto IMO because people are starting to be positive about the market.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

True, it can be said that the price of all crypto is at the lowest point, buy now is certainly the right decision because we will get big profit, after buying of course important thing is hold for a long time so we can get big profit.

When the price went lower the choice we have is to hold the coin and also we have to buy them when the price start decreasing. This makes us to make more money when the price starts increasing in the market, we have to move according to the market and it will help us to make more money.
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

Of course, it's always good to buy low, you can invest money you're willing to lose, so there won't be much risk, of course, many investors predict it may fall even more, around 5k, so you can wait a little longer to see if that happens, but if you see a progressive increase in the price, start buying because the madness will return and the price could skyrocket.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:56:53 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??
Yes, it is a right time to buy cryptocurrency. And Ethereum is the best choice. Ethereums value will rise and investing in Ethereum now is a good idiea.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

As mention buying at the lowest price and holding for a longer time period will assure big profit. Here one thing need to be considered, users who are highly active into cryptocurrency make profit even when the market is low. This is with their skills, and upon the same I believe there is nothing as a right time to buy. Maybe buying at a lower value gets added profiting.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

There's no perfect timing if you want to make a room of improvement for yourself. Investing is the best thing to do to achieve your goals in life. But some expert says that the best time to buy is when the price of the coins were low. By this you can buy low and sell high so that you can gain more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: