Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:46:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is everyone earning from bounties per month?  (Read 1120 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:16:57 PM

Can bounties make someone rich, I don't wait for bounties to become rich
Yeah it can make the developers rich and that's how they are marketing to get more investors which will give them benefit and the bounty hunters as well in return.
@OP monitor a bounty that has a USD in value for the reward of their tokens and through it, you can calculate on how much a bounty hunter can earn depending on their rank or bounty that they will join. It's not only about signatures but with other ways too like youtube video making.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Well i have not calculated so precisely and secondly i am still holding most of my bounty reward tokens, i have only sold some to buy another coin or token that i like, so uptill now i have not cashed out but may be in next 3-6 months i will cashout a portion of my reward maybe then i will be able to calculate.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

I am new to bounties. With the comments in this thread, i ought to be discouraged but I choose to fight on as everybody's luck is different. Be motivated.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

Sometime it's hundreds dollars, sometime it's few dollars or maybe even nothing cause a bounty campaign often last more than 1 month so if you join a bounty campaign right at the start so you'll not be able to earn anything after 1 month or maybe 2 Smiley). It depend on which campaign, depend on your rank and so many other things Smiley

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

I don't think we can become rich by doing bounties . Those people who moved in crypto only for money would be dissapointed and will left crypto in a few months . You can't expect on any stable monthly income in crypto . One month you'l earn something , next month you'l earn nothing . Thus , this is a really bad idea to expecta huge earnings in crypto nowadays .

Fugaga

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

There are bounty campaign that make you feel happy and there's other that saddens your heart, but regardless of it,,, I still make up-to $200-$300 pa month on several bounties and joined. I don't get discouraged because I'm not getting paid, I usually believe that there is a pay day ahead.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

Earning money doing bounty is not predictable and is not guaranteed because of some fake ICOs everywhere and it's frustrating... I have participated in several bounties and just two of three is listed yet so I can't tell precisely how much I earn...
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

When i was still active in the forum i was earning 300$+ before but i was busy in the past few months but now i am trying to be active again to earn in bounties. joining bounties is a good opportunity to earn extra income besides my full time work.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

I have been involved for more than 6 months but my income is not available, maybe I will stop participating in the prize campaign, because they take a lot of time and effort but my income is not worth. This is really tiring.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

When i was still active in the forum i was earning 300$+ before but i was busy in the past few months but now i am trying to be active again to earn in bounties. joining bounties is a good opportunity to earn extra income besides my full time work.
That's so good to your situation now. Did you get it right after you finished the campaign or you have waited for more weeks for you to get bounties? I'm just curious because every month is a new journey for campaigns and get paid of it but I guess that is depending on the value of bounties which means it is not fixed value. Sometimes you can get same as your amount sometimes lower than that or even cheaper. And,not everyone can get the fixed amount it changes from different campaigns.

Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

You can not say the exact amount of earnings from bounty,there are bounties that pays big amount and others pays a small amount and it takes many months to get the reward.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?

no exact amount can earn in bounty it depends of the result of bounty project how it success in the market, bounty hunters can't earn monthly depends also on the bounty how long its end before paid the participants and investor, bounty project paying to the investors and the hunters after icos end.
TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

I know that bounties can extend for a longer period than 1 month.
So let's agree on something ... let's say you are participating in more than 1 bounty, how much would the average $$$ per month be?

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?
I do not think that many people are going to answer your question since you are basically asking them to reveal their profits in a public forum something that not everyone is going to agree with, however for what I have been able to see some people are earning a nice amount out of bounties you just need to be perseverant since no one begins making good money with bounties until they have been in it for some months.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

Why do you rely on bounty to make money? Are you a bounty hunter? I think you are wasting time. The best way to make money is to invest. Don't be fooled. Bounty won't make you rich.

Are you actually asking if he is a bounty a bounty hunter? And also saying that he should not be fooled because bounty will not make him rich. But looking closely under your comment, I can see that you are promoting an ICO which is the primary responsibility of a bounty hunter. I can tell you that you can actually be rich from bounty when you choose the profitable ones. Although, I am not saying it is not good to invest! just sharing my thought about bounty campaign.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:42 AM

It depends on my ico that is good and outrageous and when it comes to your ranking, and I think it's highly rated as well. Starting from jr.member to Legendary ranked bigger stakes. But I only earn 100 $ to 200 $ per month because my rank is low and so little is enough.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

I agree, cashing out ICO token is a pain the ass because the second they distribute the bounty tokens, the rate will dump instantly. That's why I prefer BTC-paid bounty. For signature campaign, I only accept the BTC paid one, period. Because signature campaign is one of the most lucrative ones. On average, I would get $400 a month from signature campaign.

For social media campaign which I rarely participate, I would sometime join one if the project is really promising. I don't expect much, more like buying a free lottery tickets. If the project turns out good and legit, I might get some $$$ in my ETH wallet.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

I earn $80 in my campaign now because $20 per week in my rank full member

many campaign here pay 0.004 btc for 25 post per week so that $25

knowledge here is the way to earn big so always study crypto
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

No speicif amount of earning money to bounty. Because mostly the bounty campaigns run for few months and they did not pay monthly they have bounty even the campaign ends they did not pay. But there's some participants who get thousands dollars worth of token because the ICO successful.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:22 AM

Stupid question. If you honestly answer it, then the answer is this - every month I earn - zero dollars. It's true. Because payments for participation in the bounty are only once every half a year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: