Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

No one has no sleepless nights, social campaigns do not take a lot of time, if you drive a lot of projects, you need to automate everything, you'll get tired of monotonous work very quickly. Probably the most time is occupied by translations and then if a person agrees with the main job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Since I have a basic job then I spend a little time on the bounty.If I had the chance, I would have spent more time.But I don't want to give up my main job.If you want to make money you need to work hard.But do not forget that the sleep you need to spend 8 hours a day
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

For me personally the bounty is only an additional income, but not the main job and I can not spend sleepless nights for the bounty. although I understand that for someone working at night for bounty can also be a good option. But this is a rather difficult task.

Yes bounty is a great way of looking good income rather than playing online games that you wasting your time for nothing. But it is not healthy that you spent your night sleepless just looking for an income of bounty, for me I much prefer to spend 3 to 4 hours daily for bounty campaign for better understanding with exact rest at night that gives me a lot of energy to think of better investment strategy.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

To some point it's worth. It especially if you are a part of a quality project with a future in the market. Such projects will reward you well for the sacrifices you make overtime and the pay will be good so your efforts will have not gone to waste at all.it only turns out badly if and when the bounty doesn't pay

Bitcoin to the moon
unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
I've been there before. Have those sleepless nights doing bounty, searching bounty where I could participate. But as time goes ny I realize that I should not put all my time in bounties. Because some of bounties are not paying right. as of now I am making more efforts about searching the project I would support..
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

For me personally the bounty is only an additional income, but not the main job and I can not spend sleepless nights for the bounty. although I understand that for someone working at night for bounty can also be a good option. But this is a rather difficult task.

Yes bounty is a great way of looking good income rather than playing online games that you wasting your time for nothing. But it is not healthy that you spent your night sleepless just looking for an income of bounty, for me I much prefer to spend 3 to 4 hours daily for bounty campaign for better understanding with exact rest at night that gives me a lot of energy to think of better investment strategy.
How can be it worth it if you don't have enough sleep for doing bounty campaign, don't sacrifice your health for something that it can be doin when you have spare time. Also bounty campaign is can be done at morning or before and after you sleep, because doing bounty need more than 3 hours. But its depend of someone because people are not the same, they have own strategy. If their strategy is working bounty at night then its up to them, but for me its not good to our health.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

If you do not sleep at night doing work for which you get a pittance then this is not worth it. You should clearly evaluate your possible earnings from each company, and do not participate where payments will be small.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
I strongly disagree with people who are willing to not sleep at night because of doing bounty campaign work. something like this is not recommended, because it will damage our health.
we must learn to divide our time between working in crypto and working in the office so as not to disturb our sleep time.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

This depends on the choice of campaign for you to participate in, if you choose the right campaign, the income from them is quite good, but if the campaign is not right, then you take the effort and time space
reactgirolles6

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

The sleepless nights are not a good thing to begin with at all.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

You don't have to spend sleepless nights doing bounty campaigns to get paid. Learn a skill like making a website and promoting legit ICOs  for payment on agreement. You can also read everything you find on cryptocurrencies in a bid to improve your posting, rank up and earn good coins in signature campaigns. Those who earn a lot here don't have to work without sleeping. 
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

I think that bounty campaigns are not anymore worthy since many bounty hunters are joining in the bounty and allocated funds are cheaper than before. We can say that we are just wasting our time here because in all of bounties have here in this forum, only few of them are paying the bounty hunters. However, I always like to join with bounties.
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

Participating in the bounty is undoubtedly very beneficial to us, but it is the most important need for our sleeping health. Working without sleep will make us sick. We must careful.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Yes it's worth it actually im doing bounties in day because im not that busy person and no work since then you will also need to rest and don't do graveyard

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

It depends on how you manage your time appropriately. As for me, doing bounty is all worth it specially if we're too patient to comply with the requested tasks. I believe that bounty campaign is a great way for us to earn better and save for a sustainbale future. It is all worth the effort because we could still recieve a reward for working for it.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

Bounty is really worth the effort you put out for it. Choosing an ICO project is important because it determines how profitable you will be with the cryptocurrencies market. So before joining any ICO project, the first is a careful analysis to be able to choose a potential ICO campaign for you.

Sleepless nights doing bounty campaign is worth it if the project you’re into is a good ine and woulf give you profit you deserved. But you don’t necessarily have to engage yourself in sleepless night just to finish posting, time management would be more helpful.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Some lucky and others unlucky. Doing bounty campaign sometimes like playing game. You will earn big income with little work or effort. However, there are some scam of failed projects that fool or cheat bounty hunters. They work top promote make report social media and get nothing. The developers not pay or the price is very low. Not worth at all. In bounty job we can't genertate bounty at night worth or not. It depends on the luck  and unluck.
Humananitty10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

There is nothing more important or can ever be important in this world than sleep.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

Yes, some bounty task worth sleepless night but the main thing is that I don't joke with my sleep. Therefore, I do most of my bounty task during the day and sleep at night.

CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

I believe it is a mind set thing, every work has its wages, if spend sleepness night doing bounty you will definitely get a reward according to your works some might be scam and some might fail but some will surely reward you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: