Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

It doesn't really mind are you doing, sleepless nights only worth that if you earn a really decent amount of money, I think that you are unlikely to receive an unusual amount of money from that, so I think that killing your sleep doesn't worth that.
Also usually bounties are not limited to time frame, means you can do that during day and not only on nights.

Take everything in purpose- if you believe that you are spending too much time for fulfilling missions and bounties, you should make your own calculations- does it really worth it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Bounty campaign is rewardable specially when you do the campaign which gives higher stakes like translation but this requires more time and effort just to have a good quality output. Doing a bounty campaign does not require you to be focus all the time. It all depends on how you manage it be it a full time hunter or just doing it over your free time. If the ICO you have joined runs successfully then all those efforts and some sleepless nights are worth it. But don't expect much since not all ICO's become successful in the end.
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

It really depends on you. It depends on your dedication and preferences. Bounties are usually good start-ups for those who does not have enough cash yo buy coins.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

No way! Sleep is so much important than bounty campaigns... you need to be able to function during the day and not going to bed over doing bounties could lead to burn out.

However how you want to use your time is totally up to you, if you wanna stay up and do bounties then go ahead Smiley.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Not all the time because uncertainties do sometimes happen. The profit sometimes are small because of the msrket volatility which is making the market vaolue of the bounty tokens low, reflecting the rewards. There are still huge campaigns whereas profit to be earned is big but the problem is that those campaigns can be found only by luck so for now, be patient.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

This is a great question. Bounty campaigns used to be worth it to even make it your main job should you so desire throughout 2017. But now, with a lot of negative publicity

surrounding ICO's, most new projects don't even make soft cap. In fact I was surprised to find out that one project that got top ratings everywhere and had a phenomenal

campaign could not even manage to raise 1 mil USD... So in these cases, most bounty campaigns fail and end up unable to pay its participants. You have to factor the risk of

default in during these climates.

anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Joining in bounty Im willing to take a risk,,from the start I know that sometimes there were bounties that dont give rewards but I know also that there were some who will pay. But as far as my experience know, I didnt encounter such bounty who doesnt give any rewards so I continue to trust bounty campaigns.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

Your statement is going around the bush and kinda confusing. But I got your point! You need to improve on delivering your message. Anyways, it doesn't even need to go as far as having sleepless nights when doing bounties. I mean, why?! Is it because these people have so many bounties in their hands that they're having a hard time managing their time? Probably is! See, if these people are having sleepless nights because of bounties, that's their fault! Why have bounties which are more that you can handle? That's just crazy!

fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:10:04 AM

You should have a time management we dont need whole day doing bounties. Just 2-3 hrs of your free time for some task and its not needed to be 24hrs online on a forum or telegram to be a moderator. And also enjoy what are you doing even if the project you have joined was a failed so you wont regret anything. In your question its worth it and if your lucky you can hit a huge reward.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:19:38 AM

You should have a time management we dont need whole day doing bounties. Just 2-3 hrs of your free time for some task and its not needed to be 24hrs online on a forum or telegram to be a moderator. And also enjoy what are you doing even if the project you have joined was a failed so you wont regret anything. In your question its worth it and if your lucky you can hit a huge reward.

Well for me the worth of what you are doing depends on your expectation and your goal. For me, I am contented and happy of what I am doing and my reward to my  bounty campaigns are just worth the effort though there are failures along the way but this business and mistakes are inevitable.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

For people who have never felt the benefits may be considered futile and a waste of time but it all depends on how we set the time especially if in the morning until the afternoon we have to work in the office.Sleep until late at night is also not good,the body needs rest not just money,so organize your time,all the hard work will benefit later,it for bounty campaign fighters too.
Gorionh

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

I think it is best to do what works for you. If you have never being lucky with doing bounties it is hard to make sacrifices and keep up but you have been lucky, you won't need to be told that making some sacrifices for bounty actually worths it.

As an employee that also involve in this crypto currency, it's not easy to manage time. I work 24hours a day and had a little baby at home.I need to have a lot of sacrifices but in the end it's very worth it because we gain big profit from this bounty campaign.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:29:49 AM

I think that a good night sleep is way more important then any money. And if you're OK with that then I'd research more and invest time into knowledge it it will be payed off
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

Spending my time in bounty campaigns are really worth it, why?  because i earned,this is the easiest way i ever known for additional source of income ,im happy and contented with it , it is not necessary to spend our full time doing our task, doing bounty doesnt require Full time, checking  new updates ,etc.4-5 may do, it depends on how we handle our time properly.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:48:17 AM

This is not good to our health doing bounty day and night because if you do you will end up sick. Time management is important. Set first the priorities things to do and avoid doing worthless things that consume so much of your precious time. And keep in mind before participating any bounty campaign just give a time to research first before joining to avoid scam-not paying ICO.You can buy anything with money but not health.

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:19:01 AM

a lot of bounty hunters work day and night to work on their projects, I think this is positive, because in today's times, many people stay up for unnecessary things, many people spend their evenings playing games, chating or watching youtube, I appreciate the hard work of bounty hunter, because not everyone has the money to become an investor.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:15:21 AM

For me it's fine to do bounty campaign as a extra income and I'm doing this as part time. A 1 hour to 2 hours of my time is not hard to do doing bounty campaign. For me it is worth it.

Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

Im hard up on how you would end up not getting any sleep doing bounty because basically its easy and there is no restrictions but maybe if you have so many accounts then thats the only reason.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:51 AM

yeah i think it is worth it because its really money for nothing at this point. if participating in bounty campaigns doesn't interfere with your job then it's worth it.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

I don't think it is worth it. It would be much better to invest into various tokens. Bounties are not worth of so much effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: