Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Im sure there are really people who do have sleepless nights but majority of them are those who work on translations or moderation but talking with signature and repost/retweets then its not actually a valid reason since those things doesnt consume too much time.
Doing bounty is depending into your preference if you do seek up for potential additional profits then it is worthy  to try but you should be ready on the risk behind it.You might really end up on not getting paid and waste all of your efforts been done.

It's really hard for me to catch up my life.
I work a day job with an overtime. 8 in the morning to 6 in the evening. And I live alone and need to do the chores myself.
With bounties and world cup going at a time, I can hardly watch any matches properly.

Personally, I browse the forums on my phone when I get a chance and post from there. Right now I'm posting from my phone right before I fall asleep. However I'm not working 10 hour days. I do s few hours of freelance writing a day from my home, so I also have a lot more energy and free time for those kinds of activities. Perhaps get a couple posts in during lunch and bathroom breaks? And one or two before going to bed at night? Ofc, it also depends on how much volume you need each week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

At first joining in the crypto, I also worked for day and then night for working for bounty campaign. But in fact, it is very worthy to be sleepless and join some bounty campaigns to earn more rewards. After some months, we can precisely get the rewards. now, we must work harder. In my opinion it is worthy to spend the night time for bounty..
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

You must figure out what you can afford to do, like, mentally. I personally don't find it worth it to spend all night up, or I won't be focused during the day. But if you are determined and have a goal in mind..well you might be able to do it for a given time
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

It's not fun being here too long, especially when the market situation is not good. When we do a campaign, we will get a lot of new information.
It can be both positive and negative, because the market situation can affect emotions. But if it gets used to it, I do not think it will be a big deal.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

You are doing bounty campaign and reach sometimes to sleepless night just for tbis bounty to finish ,it is really worth for those works , if you are been paid fairly by the ICO bounty projects , but if you are not being paid for it , that is the worthless things that happen.for your bounty campaign.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

When you get paid doing all night on a nursing job and you spend all night and get paid on bounty aside job fulfillment  the end game is to pay your bills. Yes bounty can pay your bills, just hope you dont get on the wrong one

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Doing bounty at night without sleeping worth it, bounty campaign has a lot of profit and for those who has not the opportunity to participate in the day due to their daily job I think it's better to do at night, I'm a full-time bounty hunter and I do my tasks in the day.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

It is still worth. Most of Bounty hunters tried already like spending their posting late night even though they are sleepy heads specially they need to get the cout of their post.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

I think we also do not need to sleep late, if only follow the campaign. But I heard some people get out of work and choose to be here.
I think if they do not get the right result, they will stop doing it. So I believe all efforts will be rewarded.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 11:45:37 PM by spike420211

The human body is so arranged that it needs rest, we rest only at night. Therefore, if you need a strength to new bounties, you should sleep well.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

If you mean sleepless nights
Do you mean it does not worth it

Have earned quite lot from bountyhive bounties
And I think sleepless night are worth it
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

If you have a good bounty with a very good project, I believe it is worth every effort you put into it. But the main work is getting a good bounty that will be worth all the effort put into the bounty. Bounty is good and pays well when you are with the right project. Otherwise, the effort might not be worth it.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
It really depends on what campaign you are into, when you are translating threads and whitepapers and you are a student or a worker, I think it is normal to never sleep at night sometimes, it is worth it when you really get your bounty rewards that is why they are doing that kind of thing. Smiley
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

It is only worth it if the ICO or the project you promoted had been successful with their crowd funding and a lot of people invested on it. Unfortunately not all ICOs ending up like this and most will fail to even reach a soft cap to be able to continue to fund the project. I personally dont do bounties that pays in tokens because there is a risk of not earning a single coin due to scams and failing projects. It is not worth if most will just fail and it is better to get a job and use part of your salary to invest.
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

Sleepless night over bounty campaign is worth it when the project is worth. I have observed sleepless night over airdrops before, not anymore though, so I won't mind doing so for Bounty's
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

I think it not worth to sleepless for doing this, in my experience, I prefer to do it in my idle time, even the ICO is successful or not, you have not received your reward at last, you will find that it not worth to do this and waste your time.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Well the thing with bounties is that they will always be risky. Some ICO's will likely fail ( could not reach the soft cap) other might just be outright fraud. It is therefore important to pick good bounty campaigns rather then just pick them based on the highest payout. Look at the bigger more reliable bounty campaign managers and stick to ICOS conducted by them, they generally do a lot of vetting.

That being said in the current market conditions the likely hood of not getting paid has obviously shot up quite a bit

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

It is definitely worth it if your income less than 2k per month or bounty is your additional income. I know guys earning 3k-5 k each month , but they lead like 50-100 social bounties, what is more, they write articles in blog
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

No one can accurately answer that. I tend to value sleep over work which is why I focus on sleeping for 8 hours a day no matter what since this is very healthy for both the body and soul and this would in turn help we work in an efficient and effective manner. I have always maintained this strategy through out my life regardless of where I worked which is why I have always been able to perform in the best manner possible which is why I don't recommend skipping sleep. Money is not everything in life which is what people need to remember instead of sacrificing everything for money.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

You don't need to sleep less just because of bounties, even if you have a job. You can do bounties especially on weekends, and from Monday until Friday you can do them on your way to work, and when you come back from work. Also, if you have a job that is not so demanding, you can even do bounties when you are at work(i can do this for example). For me doing bounties is definitely worth it, and i also sleep 8 hours every day.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: