Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
totococomatcha

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

The use of electronic payments is increasingly expanding. In the future, this payment will be used universally globally.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

It will be need more time to implementing that. If we want to use bitcoin or crypto for payment, the obstacle right now is on government regulation. This issue very important thing if we want mass adoption become more reality. But soon or later, adoption on cryptocurrency will happen anyway with or without regulation from government because of technology

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

Definitely not private issue. It's a distributed ledger so everyone can read  and own a piece of it without the control of agency and govs. You can be sure the transaction took place if it's written on blockchain itself. Choose privacy first always guys - it's for your best
rishad quraishi

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

The online shopping sites will die for it to add bitcoin as their payment option if the governments allows crypto. It would be a great thing that will happen. And as far as I know, those who knows about bitcoin well, everyone wants it to get a payment option of bitcoin in every sector where debit/credit card payments are accepted.
Master1781

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

Now it is necessary to introduce payment by bitcoin in absolutely all spheres of activity with which you come across. Anyway, there will come a time when bitcoin can be paid everywhere.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

Your opinion is the same thing us all think so. Because the transaction and payment via Bitcoin is fast and safe, it does not take much time and can save money. I am waiting for the quick payment form that will be convenient for everyone.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

As I heard, in some countries in Asia there are many places, where they accept Bitcoin for payment, unfortunately, where I live, I am not aware of any. Volatility is still a problem, even it is getting smaller.
The progress of science will have an impact on life in the future. One thing that is certain to happen is the use of digital currencies such as bitcoin, which makes it easy and shortens the time in financial transactions. Fiat money must still exist, and digital money also exists. Both are complementary and the people who will use them are welcome to choose which one is preferred.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

payment method using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is very good but you also have to be able to see who uses it when using payment is a parent who does not understand payment using the bitcoin or cryptocurrency method would be difficult and would definitely prefer traditional methods of using fiat currency.
Alejandro0226

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.

why would you need government permission for that? where do you live?  that's the whole nature of crypto is that its above and beyond governments.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

I agree with your post. And I am sure that it will surely be used as payments for wages and employees someday because some countries and stores already accpeting bitcoin as terms of payment.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Payment models using Bitcon and Cryptocurrency in the future may use the POS system, I have heard of a project from PundiX where we can buy coffee using cryptocurrency through a POS machine via the cashier
now the PundiX project is still under development, and I am sure that in the future it will be realized

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

it seems that in the future many payments will use bitcoin and cryptocurrency to become one of the payment solutions they offer in the future, many of which will start receiving payments using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

I think that everyone is hoping for the bitcoin's development on payment transactions. Bitcoin enthusiast would've be much more happier when payment transactions upgraded to much easier and faster transactions online.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

I would be very glad if one day, our mode of payment will be all thru bitcoin. Aside from it is systematic, you can have a sole control of your coins and anytime, anywhere, you can use it. Hassle-free and time-consuming. Hopefully more and more will adapt to this new system.
M.C.V.

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

We are still far away from buying coffee with BTC but I think soon we can see more and more things you could buy with BTC. A lot of online companies would accept BTC as paying method
RodNick

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

In the future, people will replace traditional payment methods with an electronic payment method. This money is exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of an intermediary financial institution, which reduces transaction fees. Users use electronic money anywhere in the world, even cashed in when needed.

jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

As we have also observed recently, few major industries and establishments already accepted Bitcoin as their payment method. I am very optimistic of the promising use of cryptocurrency in the near future as a major mode of payment in our e-commerce, business transactions and hopefully micropayments. The benefits it offers to its users are so relevant to promote more secure, fast and decentralized transactions.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Marial Carter

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

If bitcoin becomes a common currency, there is a need for national unity, and governments need to spend more time sitting back and discussing this important issue
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

But the price of bitcoin is not stable, peoples will afraid to use it if it has no stable value.
What has happening with the peoples who accept bitcoin as a payment in december 2017 ? They btc now have a decreased value.
Anyway, i think bitcoin volatility must reducing to become a real currency easier.
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

That's exactly the idea and a great idea for that matter so that bitcoin will become widespread. Unfortunately, there are some reasons why this is hard to do. Those who own companies are governed by laws and regulations and bitcoin is not so it would be very hard to incorporate it with their policy. Also, understanding the whole payment process of bitcoin is quite a challenge so many of them don't really want to get into that kind of trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: